Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI) on vblock systems
This whitepaper discusses how organisations can use VDI to reduce costs and complexity, increase security and provide a consistent user experience when managing their growing number of end user devices.
• Data security and availability take on new dimensions with so many out-of-office devices. • User experiences can be managed through the deployment of uniform high performance architecture. • Purpose-built solutions simplify purchase, streamline provisioning, and lower deployment risk.
Latest News Articles
- Desktop CPU shipments plunge to lowest total in nearly 30 years
- Top 10 best Android and Apple smartphones for around $700
- Jony Ive reveals Steve Jobs’ one-word advice on design
- Why Apple’s new line-up will be its biggest ever — literally
- AMD’s next-gen Ryzen 7000 CPUs will arrive before September ends
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Desktop CPU shipments plunge to lowest total in nearly 30 years
- 2 Top 10 best Android and Apple smartphones for around $700
- 3 Jony Ive reveals Steve Jobs’ one-word advice on design
Join the newsletter!
- This adorable AirTag is one of the rarest Apple devices ever made
- What laptop should I get? Top 12 things to consider
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?