PC World and Good Gear Guide present a shortlist of the best TVs in 2018.
When it comes to LCD LED TVs, it doesn’t get any better than this.
Review Date: 2nd May, 2018
The 2018 E8 OLED positions LG as an AV player that’s still in the lead when it comes to image quality but not necessarily as sharp when it comes to other, broader aspects of the home entertainment package.
Review Date: 6th June, 2018
Hisense might be moving to step on the toes of the home entertainment heavyweights this year when it comes to their more-expensive products, but few of the innovations and technical feats have managed to trickle down to the Series 7.
Review Date: 3rd Aug., 2018
For those unwilling or unable to make the jump to OLED just yet, LG’s SK85 Super UHD TV is a richly-realised, albeit utterly-conventional, alternative.
Review Date: 29th June, 2018
It’s not going to suit every living room out there but if you’re looking for a solid OLED at a competitive price, the Sony Bravia A8F can’t be overlooked.
Review Date: 24th Aug., 2018
The inclusion of a robust smart TV UI, touch-pad remote and the dynamic sound-blade serve to make the FZ1000U a compelling option for those looking to make the jump to OLED and 4K.
Review Date: 3rd Sept., 2018
Latest News Articles
- Hisense expand Australian Laser TV line with TriChroma models
- Hisense are officially over OLED TVs
- Sony adds a 48-inch OLED and a new 8K UHD LCD to its 2020 TV offerings
- Samsung’s TikTok-friendly Sero TV is coming to Australia
- Every new OLED TV LG announced at CES 2020
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Intel's Ghost Canyon NUC and Compute Element: 10 questions and intriguing facts
- 2 Here's what Android running on the dual-screen Surface Duo might look like
- 3 Google decides to 'iterate' on its deceptive favicon search plan
- 4 Microsoft begins bringing in developers to build its dual-screen future, including Windows 10X
- 5 Sonos extend support for legacy products after backlash
Join the newsletter!
- Google Pixel 4 XL review (2019): Full Resolution
- iPhone 11 Pro review: Identical looks, superlative cameras
- Samsung Galaxy Fold review: Show Off
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?