PC World and Good Gear Guide present a shortlist of the best TVs in 2018.
When it comes to LCD LED TVs, it doesn’t get any better than this.
Review Date: 2nd May, 2018
The 2018 E8 OLED positions LG as an AV player that’s still in the lead when it comes to image quality but not necessarily as sharp when it comes to other, broader aspects of the home entertainment package.
Review Date: 6th June, 2018
Hisense might be moving to step on the toes of the home entertainment heavyweights this year when it comes to their more-expensive products, but few of the innovations and technical feats have managed to trickle down to the Series 7.
Review Date: 3rd Aug., 2018
For those unwilling or unable to make the jump to OLED just yet, LG’s SK85 Super UHD TV is a richly-realised, albeit utterly-conventional, alternative.
Review Date: 29th June, 2018
It’s not going to suit every living room out there but if you’re looking for a solid OLED at a competitive price, the Sony Bravia A8F can’t be overlooked.
Review Date: 24th Aug., 2018
The inclusion of a robust smart TV UI, touch-pad remote and the dynamic sound-blade serve to make the FZ1000U a compelling option for those looking to make the jump to OLED and 4K.
Review Date: 3rd Sept., 2018
Latest News Articles
- Samsung announces availability of 2nd Gen Frame TV
- Hisense unveils Designer Collection range in partnership with Harvey Norman
- IFA 2018: TCL unveils first 8K TV, confirms it'll come to Australia in 2019
- IFA 2018: Samsung refresh The Frame
- Samsung and LG are bringing 8K smart TVs to market
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Black Friday has arrived at Monoprice with 20 percent off nearly everything, even sale items
- 2 How to edit PDFs in Microsoft Word
- 3 Upgrade your gaming rig with these smoking-hot graphics card deals
- 4 Amazon brings Kindle Paperwhite to Australia
- 5 Amazon is selling these tiny 32GB SanDisk flash drives for less than $11 each
Join the newsletter!
- Oppo Find X: Full, in-depth review
- Moto G6: Full, in-depth review
- Samsung Galaxy Note 9: Full, in-depth, Australian review
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?