PC World and Good Gear Guide present a shortlist of the best TVs in 2018.
When it comes to LCD LED TVs, it doesn’t get any better than this.
Review Date: 2nd May, 2018
The 2018 E8 OLED positions LG as an AV player that’s still in the lead when it comes to image quality but not necessarily as sharp when it comes to other, broader aspects of the home entertainment package.
Review Date: 6th June, 2018
Hisense might be moving to step on the toes of the home entertainment heavyweights this year when it comes to their more-expensive products, but few of the innovations and technical feats have managed to trickle down to the Series 7.
Review Date: 3rd Aug., 2018
For those unwilling or unable to make the jump to OLED just yet, LG’s SK85 Super UHD TV is a richly-realised, albeit utterly-conventional, alternative.
Review Date: 29th June, 2018
It’s not going to suit every living room out there but if you’re looking for a solid OLED at a competitive price, the Sony Bravia A8F can’t be overlooked.
Review Date: 24th Aug., 2018
The inclusion of a robust smart TV UI, touch-pad remote and the dynamic sound-blade serve to make the FZ1000U a compelling option for those looking to make the jump to OLED and 4K.
Review Date: 3rd Sept., 2018
Latest News Articles
- Apple TV app arrives on Samsung Smart TVs as Apple expands its services push
- TCL has announced when their first 8K TV will be coming to Australia and New Zealand
- Australian pricing and availability detailed for Hisenses' 2019 TV range
- Samsung show off their shiny new 2019 QLEDs
- LG's 8K TV won't hit Australia till later this year
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Microsoft's Windows 10 May 2019 Update is live—here's how to get it
- 2 Google breaks up with Huawei, pulls Android license
- 3 Firefox 67 arrives with faster performance and enhanced Private Browsing features
- 4 Huawei devices disappear from Microsoft Store and Best Buy, but remain on Amazon, Newegg
- 5 Google pulls Huawei's Android license: 5 reasons not to panic (yet) if you own a Huawei phone
Join the newsletter!
- Google Pixel 3a review: Less is more
- Huawei P30 Pro review: Full, in-depth review
- Samsung Galaxy S10 review: Full, In-Depth Review
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?