The top-rated smart speakers you can buy now.
As long as you don't care about music quality, the Mini is a welcome addition to the Google Home smart speaker family.
Review Date: 30th Oct., 2017
The Echo Dot offers up a strong - and arguably stronger - alternative to the Google Home Mini.
Review Date: 14th March, 2018
Despite its shortcomings, if you’re looking to buy the best of the three Amazon Echo speakers, the Echo Plus is still probably the one to get.
Review Date: 7th March, 2018
If you’re more smart-home savvy, invested in Amazon’s video and music streaming ecosystem or turned-off by the look of the Google Home, this might well be the smart speaker for you.
Review Date: 2nd March, 2018
With the Link 10 and 20 JBL leverage their strength in the portable speaker space to deliver a product that sounds great and pushes the smart speaker category forward as a whole - even if it trips up on some ...
Review Date: 22nd Jan., 2018
If the built-in clock interface, the IPX3-rating and the gesture commands strike a chord, this might be a smart speaker worth a serious look. However, if you want the best possible sound for your smart speaker setup, it may well ...
Review Date: 6th Nov., 2017
This might just be the best sounding Google Assistant you can buy right now.
Review Date: 27th April, 2018
The HomePod is a phenomenal sounding speaker let down by the limitations of the Apple ecosystem.
Review Date: 5th March, 2018
Sonos' promise to deliver the service-agnostic smart speaker hasn't quite been fulfilled here but things are off to a strong start.
Review Date: 1st Nov., 2017
The JBL 300 abandons the experimentalism found in the rest of the Link range, and delivers predictably solid results in lieu of it.
Review Date: 12th June, 2018
If you’re looking for that on-the-go Alexa speaker and like it loud, you’ll probably like the sound of this one.
Review Date: 9th May, 2018
The Google Home Hub is an experiment that pays off.
Review Date: 14th Nov., 2018
In spite of the higher price, The Google Home Max ends up being as bigger as it is better.
Review Date: 10th Sept., 2018
The Echo Show is well-worth the extra expense if you’re already committed to the ecosystem and comfortable letting another front-facing camera into your home.
Review Date: 28th Nov., 2018
The Lenovo Smart Display is a great option for those willing to buy into the hype around Smart Displays.
Review Date: 16th Nov., 2018
Latest News Articles
- Ring's founder says he's open to working with Google Assistant
- CES 2019: B.One embrace Google Assistant and expand smart hub lineup
- Samsung and RACV partner to launch SmartThings in Australia
- LG Electronics introduces AI enabled robotic vacuum
- Users can now create their own personalised Alexa Skill
Most Popular Articles
- 1 'Collection #1' reveals 773 million email addresses, passwords in one of largest data breaches ever
- 2 For some, the glory days of Microsoft are ending in about a year
- 3 Ring's founder says he's open to working with Google Assistant
- 4 LG V50 release date, price, specs and news rumours
- 5 Top 10 Apple and Android smartphones you can buy for under $300
Join the newsletter!
- CES 2019 Round-Up:
- Oppo R17 Pro review: Full, in-depth, Australian review
- Samsung’s Galaxy S10 will launch on Feb 20, and we only have one question.
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?