The top-rated smart speakers you can buy now.
As long as you don't care about music quality, the Mini is a welcome addition to the Google Home smart speaker family.
Review Date: 30th Oct., 2017
If the built-in clock interface, the IPX3-rating and the gesture commands strike a chord, this might be a smart speaker worth a serious look. However, if you want the best possible sound for your smart speaker setup, it may well ...
Review Date: 6th Nov., 2017
With the Link 10 and 20 JBL leverage their strength in the portable speaker space to deliver a product that sounds great and pushes the smart speaker category forward as a whole - even if it trips up on some ...
Review Date: 22nd Jan., 2018
Latest News Articles
- CES 2018: Ring founder Jamie Siminoff sheds light on his vision for a more-connected, more-secure future
- Amazon Alexa and Echo set for Febuary launch
- Businesses jump on Amazon’s Alexa after Australian launch date revealed
- Aussie brands jump on voice-interaction bandwagon following Amazon Alexa's local launch
- CES 2018: PITAKA debut MagHive smart reminder tech
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Logitech try to reinvent the keyboard experience with Logitech CRAFT
- 2 How to watch international coverage of the 2018 Winter Olympics
- 3 New Zealand Retailer Foodstuffs to Trial World-First Artificial Intelligence Shopping Solution
- 4 Who should buy a Ryzen APU, and who shouldn't
- 5 Fujifilm announces the Elite X-H1
Join the newsletter!
- Oppo R11s: Full, in-depth review
- Oppo A73 review: The budget smartphone that sets the bar for 2018
- Is My Smart Speaker Always Listening?
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?