The top-rated smart speakers you can buy now.
As long as you don't care about music quality, the Mini is a welcome addition to the Google Home smart speaker family.
Review Date: 30th Oct., 2017
The Echo Dot offers up a strong - and arguably stronger - alternative to the Google Home Mini.
Review Date: 14th March, 2018
Despite its shortcomings, if you’re looking to buy the best of the three Amazon Echo speakers, the Echo Plus is still probably the one to get.
Review Date: 7th March, 2018
If you’re more smart-home savvy, invested in Amazon’s video and music streaming ecosystem or turned-off by the look of the Google Home, this might well be the smart speaker for you.
Review Date: 2nd March, 2018
With the Link 10 and 20 JBL leverage their strength in the portable speaker space to deliver a product that sounds great and pushes the smart speaker category forward as a whole - even if it trips up on some ...
Review Date: 22nd Jan., 2018
If the built-in clock interface, the IPX3-rating and the gesture commands strike a chord, this might be a smart speaker worth a serious look. However, if you want the best possible sound for your smart speaker setup, it may well ...
Review Date: 6th Nov., 2017
This might just be the best sounding Google Assistant you can buy right now.
Review Date: 27th April, 2018
The HomePod is a phenomenal sounding speaker let down by the limitations of the Apple ecosystem.
Review Date: 5th March, 2018
Sonos' promise to deliver the service-agnostic smart speaker hasn't quite been fulfilled here but things are off to a strong start.
Review Date: 1st Nov., 2017
The JBL 300 abandons the experimentalism found in the rest of the Link range, and delivers predictably solid results in lieu of it.
Review Date: 12th June, 2018
If you’re looking for that on-the-go Alexa speaker and like it loud, you’ll probably like the sound of this one.
Review Date: 9th May, 2018
The Google Home Hub is an experiment that pays off.
Review Date: 14th Nov., 2018
In spite of the higher price, The Google Home Max ends up being as bigger as it is better.
Review Date: 10th Sept., 2018
The Echo Show is well-worth the extra expense if you’re already committed to the ecosystem and comfortable letting another front-facing camera into your home.
Review Date: 28th Nov., 2018
The Lenovo Smart Display is a great option for those willing to buy into the hype around Smart Displays.
Review Date: 16th Nov., 2018
Latest News Articles
- LIFX adds a new filament light, smart switch, and candle bulb to its smart lighting portfolio
- Ecovacs are now selling a robot vacuum cleaner for less than $500
- Apple Music is now streaming on Alexa in Australia & New Zealand
- The Amazon Echo Input is now available in Australia
- Ring's founder says he's open to working with Google Assistant
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Intel's Ghost Canyon NUC and Compute Element: 10 questions and intriguing facts
- 2 Here's what Android running on the dual-screen Surface Duo might look like
- 3 Samsung's latest Snapdragon-powered laptop arrives on Jan 31
- 4 Sonos says goodbye to several legacy products
- 5 Microsoft begins bringing in developers to build its dual-screen future, including Windows 10X
Join the newsletter!
- Google Pixel 4 XL review (2019): Full Resolution
- iPhone 11 Pro review: Identical looks, superlative cameras
- Samsung Galaxy Fold review: Show Off
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?