The top-rated smart speakers you can buy now.
The Echo Dot offers up a strong - and arguably stronger - alternative to the Google Home Mini.
Review Date: 14th March, 2018
As long as you don't care about music quality, the Mini is a welcome addition to the Google Home smart speaker family.
Review Date: 30th Oct., 2017
Despite its shortcomings, if you’re looking to buy the best of the three Amazon Echo speakers, the Echo Plus is still probably the one to get.
Review Date: 7th March, 2018
If you’re more smart-home savvy, invested in Amazon’s video and music streaming ecosystem or turned-off by the look of the Google Home, this might well be the smart speaker for you.
Review Date: 2nd March, 2018
With the Link 10 and 20 JBL leverage their strength in the portable speaker space to deliver a product that sounds great and pushes the smart speaker category forward as a whole - even if it trips up on some ...
Review Date: 22nd Jan., 2018
If the built-in clock interface, the IPX3-rating and the gesture commands strike a chord, this might be a smart speaker worth a serious look. However, if you want the best possible sound for your smart speaker setup, it may well ...
Review Date: 6th Nov., 2017
This might just be the best sounding Google Assistant you can buy right now.
Review Date: 27th April, 2018
The HomePod is a phenomenal sounding speaker let down by the limitations of the Apple ecosystem.
Review Date: 5th March, 2018
Sonos' promise to deliver the service-agnostic smart speaker hasn't quite been fulfilled here but things are off to a strong start.
Review Date: 1st Nov., 2017
The JBL 300 abandons the experimentalism found in the rest of the Link range, and delivers predictably solid results in lieu of it.
Review Date: 12th June, 2018
If you’re looking for that on-the-go Alexa speaker and like it loud, you’ll probably like the sound of this one.
Review Date: 9th May, 2018
Latest News Articles
- Google Home Max will make its Aussie debut on August 9
- Facebook says it has identified a campaign to meddle in 2018 US elections
- Vulnerabilities found in Samsung SmartThings Hub
- Ecovacs Robotics launches Deebot 900 in Australia
- Voice Assistant use to grow 1000% to reach 275 million by 2023, Juniper says
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Microsoft's Core i5 Surface Laptop is $699 at Amazon, a $300 discount
- 2 These deeply discounted 256GB SanDisk flash drives give you SSD-sized storage on the go
- 3 Chromebooks versus Windows laptops: Which should you buy?
- 4 Buying a TV in 2018? Here's everything you need to know
- 5 Oppo's Find X gets an Australian price
Join the newsletter!
- Huawei Nova 3e: Full, in-depth review
- ASUS Zenbook Pro 15: A futuristic, exciting, imperfect, flagship notebook
- Oppo R15 Pro review: A compelling mid-tier option with lots of value and few compromises
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?