If you're looking to invest in a premium-priced laptop that'll help you get the job done, the list below is a great place to start.
The Dell Studio XPS 13 looks good and it is a good performer. However, this notebook produces a lot of heat and has some problems with its installed audio driver. Go for it if you want plenty of speed along ...
Review Date: 17th Feb., 2009
The Matebook 13 doesn’t reinvent the wheel but if you manage your expectations accordingly, you’ll probably come away happy with it.
Review Date: 14th June, 2019
It doesn’t come cheap but, assuming you can afford it, you’re going to get a lot out of the Razer Blade Stealth.
Review Date: 21st May, 2019
If the experience and specs that Gigabyte were pitching with the Aorus X9 was compelling to you but the price-tag was not. The company’s AERO 15 might just do the trick.
Review Date: 3rd April, 2018
The Yoga 920 isn’t the end-all, be-all best notebook out there. But if you’re after “one of those” kinds of PCs, it’s hard to look past it.
Review Date: 5th Oct., 2018
More than just a laptop with leather accents, the Spectre Folio is a 2-in-1 that’s partially made of leather and it makes the most of that unique material design to stand out amongst the crowd.
Review Date: 28th Dec., 2018
Even if it’s not too powerful and lacks legacy ports, the Surface Go is portable enough to draw attention and cheap enough to open wallets.
Review Date: 17th Oct., 2018
It’s telling that the areas where the Matebook X Pro falls short are those it experiments with. Because when it comes to everything else, Huawei have pretty much mastered the formula for what makes a good laptop.
Review Date: 22nd Jan., 2019
Latest News Articles
- Evaluating PC Performance Before You Buy? Here’s What You Need to Know
- Acer’s ConceptD creator laptops get glassless 3D, Ezel hinges, and 16:10
- Acer’s eco-friendly Vero lineup expands with new PCs for work and play
- Fresh Acer Chromebooks range from affordable to powerful
- The best USB-C hubs for your laptop or tablet
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Best way to get the Google Pixel 6 and Google Pixel 6 Pro in Australia
- 2 Google’s big, bold Pixel 6 takes aim at Apple and Samsung
- 3 How the Alienware Aurora R13's chassis boosts performance
- 4 Are we really getting mad at the iPhone 14 already?
- 5 How to sell or trade in your old Mac and save on a new one
Join the newsletter!
- Nvidia beefs up DLSS with more games and Linux support
- What laptop should I get? Top 12 things to consider
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?