If you're looking to invest in a premium-priced laptop that'll help you get the job done, the list below is a great place to start.
It’s telling that the areas where the Matebook X Pro falls short are those it experiments with. Because when it comes to everything else, Huawei have pretty much mastered the formula for what makes a good laptop.
Review Date: 22nd Jan., 2019
Even if it’s not too powerful and lacks legacy ports, the Surface Go is portable enough to draw attention and cheap enough to open wallets.
Review Date: 17th Oct., 2018
More than just a laptop with leather accents, the Spectre Folio is a 2-in-1 that’s partially made of leather and it makes the most of that unique material design to stand out amongst the crowd.
Review Date: 28th Dec., 2018
The Yoga 920 isn’t the end-all, be-all best notebook out there. But if you’re after “one of those” kinds of PCs, it’s hard to look past it.
Review Date: 5th Oct., 2018
If the experience and specs that Gigabyte were pitching with the Aorus X9 was compelling to you but the price-tag was not. The company’s AERO 15 might just do the trick.
Review Date: 3rd April, 2018
It doesn’t come cheap but, assuming you can afford it, you’re going to get a lot out of the Razer Blade Stealth.
Review Date: 21st May, 2019
The Matebook 13 doesn’t reinvent the wheel but if you manage your expectations accordingly, you’ll probably come away happy with it.
Review Date: 14th June, 2019
The Dell Studio XPS 13 looks good and it is a good performer. However, this notebook produces a lot of heat and has some problems with its installed audio driver. Go for it if you want plenty of speed along ...
Review Date: 17th Feb., 2009
Latest News Articles
- Google's Stadia game streaming service is now available on iOS via web app
- Acer unleashes the Swift 5
- Something for everybody in Acer’s new models
- xCloud game streaming will come to iOS with a browser-based solution
- Huawei launches its all-rounder, the MateBook 14
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Macworld's February digital magazine: iPhone 12 vs. Android's best phones
- 2 How much of my budget should I spend on a graphics card? | Ask an expert
- 3 Ryzen 5000 doubles AMD's gaming laptop share, but Nvidia still rules
- 4 MagSafe and medical devices: Apple says keep them ‘a safe distance away’
- 5 How to buy the right-sized TV (the only problem is that it might not exist)
Join the newsletter!
- Why do gamers like RGB Lights?
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Umurangi Generation review: Evangelion Meets Pokémon Snap
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?