If you're looking for beastliest and best gaming laptop you can buy in 2019, the list below has you covered.
It doesn’t come cheap but, assuming you can afford it, you’re going to get a lot out of the Razer Blade Stealth.
Review Date: 21st May, 2019
Where Gigabyte gaming laptops have been quietly very good, the Aorus 15 is a little louder - but not in the way I’d like it to be.
Review Date: 23rd April, 2019
The new Dell G7 is a definite upgrade that brings a bigger and better display to the table but falls short in other ways.
Review Date: 19th March, 2019
The ROG Strix Hero II isn’t the best gaming notebook that money can buy. However, there aren’t many that can outperform it on a strictly price-for-performance basis.
Review Date: 28th Sept., 2018
Latest News Articles
- Lenovo says cloud storage killed the laptop SD card slot
- Lenovo explain what happened with Legion
- Lenovo refreshes ThinkPad lineup ahead of IFA
- Lenovo are "putting the ThinkPad reputation on the line" with first foldable PC
- Apple recalls older MacBook Pro over fire risk
Most Popular Articles
- 1 AMD Radeon RX 5500 XT review: Bleeding-edge, underpowered, and overpriced
- 2 Logitech G Pro X Keyboard review: Hot-swappable switches let you mix and match
- 3 Gearbox (?) announces the Playstation 5
- 4 The Game Awards 2019's biggest reveals: Hellblade II, a new PlayerUnknown game, and more
- 5 Australians are finally getting the Google Pixel 4's best feature
Join the newsletter!
- Google Pixel 4 XL review (2019): Full Resolution
- iPhone 11 Pro review: Identical looks, superlative cameras
- Samsung Galaxy Fold review: Show Off
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?