If you're looking for beastliest and best gaming laptop you can buy in 2019, the list below has you covered.
The ROG Strix Hero II isn’t the best gaming notebook that money can buy. However, there aren’t many that can outperform it on a strictly price-for-performance basis.
Review Date: 28th Sept., 2018
The new Dell G7 is a definite upgrade that brings a bigger and better display to the table but falls short in other ways.
Review Date: 19th March, 2019
Where Gigabyte gaming laptops have been quietly very good, the Aorus 15 is a little louder - but not in the way I’d like it to be.
Review Date: 23rd April, 2019
It doesn’t come cheap but, assuming you can afford it, you’re going to get a lot out of the Razer Blade Stealth.
Review Date: 21st May, 2019
Latest News Articles
- Tile has just made your Lenovo X1 ThinkPad laptop almost impossible to lose
- HP’s new flock of Dragonfly laptops offer svelte power in Chrome, Windows flavors
- Asus announces a massive 17-inch Windows tablet with a folding screen
- Dell reveals Concept Luna, a radically compelling vision for sustainable laptops
- Huawei’s Aussie Black Friday deals roll into December in 2021
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Wordle may be fixed, but the App Store is still a total mess
- 2 Forget the M2, the Mac needs these iPhone features first
- 3 Google is wrong. Apple’s iMessage is actually a failure
- 4 The best HomeKit-compatible smart plugs
- 5 Apple now requires strict student verification to get education discounts
Join the newsletter!
- This adorable AirTag is one of the rarest Apple devices ever made
- What laptop should I get? Top 12 things to consider
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?