If you're looking for a budget smartphone that doesn't suck, you've come to the right place. You'll find the best value for money budget smartphones listed below.
If you can live without things like wireless charging, water resistance and the ability to take photos of the moon, there are almost zero reasons to look and buying anything other than the Pixel 3a.
Review Date: 16th May, 2019
Another modern HMD handset that offers the usual winning combination of slick design, solid specs and delightfully clean software.
Review Date: 13th March, 2019
The Nokia 7.1 isn’t a device without caveats but I think it’s one that’ll pay off for those looking to get a decent smartphone at a decent price.
Review Date: 12th Nov., 2018
Motorola’s G-series remains the gold standard for budget smartphones - and this year’s G7 continues that legacy in strong form.
Review Date: 9th May, 2019
At $899, the Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 honestly feels like a downright steal.
Review Date: 25th April, 2019
Latest News Articles
- Could coronavirus delay the launch of the Google Pixel 4a?
- The Huawei P40 Pro might have the largest smartphone camera sensor ever. It might not matter.
- Telstra temporarily slices $10 off SIM-only plans
- Which iPhones have Touch ID, and which version do they use?
- Essential calls time on smartphone business
Most Popular Articles
- 1 How to use a digital camera, camcorder, or GoPro as a webcam
- 2 Skype vs. Zoom: Which is best for working from home?
- 3 Samsung unveils low-cost Galaxy A-Series phones to reverse U.S. smartphone slump
- 4 Lenovo Yoga C940 15 review: Doing what the MacBook Pro doesn't
- 5 Wait, TCL now makes phones? Yes, and the 10 Series has a premium design at an affordable price
Join the newsletter!
- HP Spectre x360 13: Full, in-depth review
- Samsung Galaxy S20 vs S20+ vs S20 Ultra
- Here's how much the Motorola Razr will cost in Australia
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?