Here are the best phones that you can buy right now in 2019.
Another modern HMD handset that offers the usual winning combination of slick design, solid specs and delightfully clean software.
Review Date: 13th March, 2019
The S10 feels like an evolution of the Galaxy formula that’s equal parts messy and necessary. It’s not quite the future, but it’s not far off either.
Review Date: 2nd April, 2019
Samsung have put more into it - and you’ll get more out of it.
Review Date: 11th April, 2019
If you can live without things like wireless charging, water resistance and the ability to take photos of the moon, there are almost zero reasons to look and buying anything other than the Pixel 3a.
Review Date: 16th May, 2019
The Nokia 9 PureView feels like a great foundation for the next generation of Nokia devices, but it doesn’t feel like a foundation I’m rushing to lean on just yet.
Review Date: 22nd May, 2019
You miss out on a few things like wireless charging but, for the asking price, we’d still rate the Huawei P30 as an incredibly competitive package.
Review Date: 20th June, 2019
The Oppo Reno breaks far more new ground than most flagships do and while it’s not cheap, by the standards of 5G phones, it strikes out as close to a bargain as these things come.
Review Date: 5th July, 2019
The P30 Pro doubles down on the things that worked about its predecessor and pushes the envelope for smartphone photography even further.
Review Date: 28th March, 2019
The Samsung Galaxy A70 retains the majority of what makes a Samsung’s flagship smartphones appealing at half the price.
Review Date: 23rd July, 2019
Latest News Articles
- Could coronavirus delay the launch of the Google Pixel 4a?
- The Huawei P40 Pro might have the largest smartphone camera sensor ever. It might not matter.
- Telstra temporarily slices $10 off SIM-only plans
- Which iPhones have Touch ID, and which version do they use?
- Essential calls time on smartphone business
Most Popular Articles
- 1 How to use a digital camera, camcorder, or GoPro as a webcam
- 2 Skype vs. Zoom: Which is best for working from home?
- 3 Samsung unveils low-cost Galaxy A-Series phones to reverse U.S. smartphone slump
- 4 Lenovo Yoga C940 15 review: Doing what the MacBook Pro doesn't
- 5 Wait, TCL now makes phones? Yes, and the 10 Series has a premium design at an affordable price
Join the newsletter!
- HP Spectre x360 13: Full, in-depth review
- Samsung Galaxy S20 vs S20+ vs S20 Ultra
- Here's how much the Motorola Razr will cost in Australia
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?