Here are the best phones that you can buy right now in 2019.
Another modern HMD handset that offers the usual winning combination of slick design, solid specs and delightfully clean software.
Review Date: 13th March, 2019
The S10 feels like an evolution of the Galaxy formula that’s equal parts messy and necessary. It’s not quite the future, but it’s not far off either.
Review Date: 2nd April, 2019
Samsung have put more into it - and you’ll get more out of it.
Review Date: 11th April, 2019
If you can live without things like wireless charging, water resistance and the ability to take photos of the moon, there are almost zero reasons to look and buying anything other than the Pixel 3a.
Review Date: 16th May, 2019
The Nokia 9 PureView feels like a great foundation for the next generation of Nokia devices, but it doesn’t feel like a foundation I’m rushing to lean on just yet.
Review Date: 22nd May, 2019
You miss out on a few things like wireless charging but, for the asking price, we’d still rate the Huawei P30 as an incredibly competitive package.
Review Date: 20th June, 2019
The Oppo Reno breaks far more new ground than most flagships do and while it’s not cheap, by the standards of 5G phones, it strikes out as close to a bargain as these things come.
Review Date: 5th July, 2019
The P30 Pro doubles down on the things that worked about its predecessor and pushes the envelope for smartphone photography even further.
Review Date: 28th March, 2019
The Samsung Galaxy A70 retains the majority of what makes a Samsung’s flagship smartphones appealing at half the price.
Review Date: 23rd July, 2019
Latest News Articles
- TCL teases first 5G handset
- Alcatel rev up for 2020 with four new budget smartphones
- Australians are finally getting the Google Pixel 4's best feature
- Telstra temporarily slices $10 off SIM-only plans
- Kelly Bayer Rosmarin new Optus boss
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Sapphire Pulse Radeon RX 5600 XT review: Punching above its class
- 2 PC sales expected to fall after Windows 10 sales bump ends
- 3 Sonos says goodbye to several legacy products
- 4 Microsoft begins bringing in developers to build its dual-screen future, including Windows 10X
- 5 Samsung Galaxy S20 preview: This one goes past 11 with more screen, more cameras, more everything
Join the newsletter!
- Google Pixel 4 XL review (2019): Full Resolution
- iPhone 11 Pro review: Identical looks, superlative cameras
- Samsung Galaxy Fold review: Show Off
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?