Here are the best phones that you can buy right now in 2019.
Another modern HMD handset that offers the usual winning combination of slick design, solid specs and delightfully clean software.
Review Date: 13th March, 2019
The P30 Pro doubles down on the things that worked about its predecessor and pushes the envelope for smartphone photography even further.
Review Date: 28th March, 2019
The S10 feels like an evolution of the Galaxy formula that’s equal parts messy and necessary. It’s not quite the future, but it’s not far off either.
Review Date: 2nd April, 2019
Samsung have put more into it - and you’ll get more out of it.
Review Date: 11th April, 2019
If you can live without things like wireless charging, water resistance and the ability to take photos of the moon, there are almost zero reasons to look and buying anything other than the Pixel 3a.
Review Date: 16th May, 2019
The Nokia 9 PureView feels like a great foundation for the next generation of Nokia devices, but it doesn’t feel like a foundation I’m rushing to lean on just yet.
Review Date: 22nd May, 2019
Latest News Articles
- Oppo show off a smartphone camera that's seamlessly integrated into the display
- Here's how much Oppo Reno 5G will cost in Australia
- The Reno 5G is looking like Oppo's most expensive smartphone to date
- Report: Huawei will roll out their own mobile OS next month
- Google breaks up with Huawei, pulls Android license
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Huawei laptops quietly return to the Microsoft Store, though the federal ban remains in place
- 2 Intel hires ex-AMD fellow, Xbox chip designer John Sell to oversee chip security
- 3 We Got a Fujifilm Instax Mini LiPlay and Used It To Print Memes
- 4 Intel Core vs. AMD Ryzen: Which offers the best bang for buck
- 5 Huawei delays the launch of its $2,600 folding Mate X phone, surprising no one
Join the newsletter!
- Computex 2019
- Google Pixel 3a review: Less is more
- Huawei P30 Pro review: Full, in-depth review
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?