If you're looking for a mid-tier smartphone that doesn't suck, you've come to the right place. You'll find the best value for money mid-tier smartphones listed below.
If you can live without things like wireless charging, water resistance and the ability to take photos of the moon, there are almost zero reasons to look and buying anything other than the Pixel 3a.
Review Date: 16th May, 2019
The Samsung Galaxy A70 retains the majority of what makes a Samsung’s flagship smartphones appealing at half the price.
Review Date: 23rd July, 2019
If $499 is all you have to spend, you’re probably not gonna complain too much about what the Reno Z has to offer.
Review Date: 21st Sept., 2020
The Nokia 7.1 isn’t a device without caveats but I think it’s one that’ll pay off for those looking to get a decent smartphone at a decent price.
Review Date: 12th Nov., 2018
The Nova 3i has all the right specs but fails to bring them cohesively together to forge an identity of its own.
Review Date: 12th Oct., 2018
Simply put: the Oppo AX5 is Oppo’s most ambitious and polished budget-buy yet.
Review Date: 1st Oct., 2018
If you’re someone who doesn’t care about more-intensive applications like mobile gaming and photography, it’s difficult to think of an easier standout budget device that the Moto G6.
Review Date: 28th Aug., 2018
The R15 Pro sees Oppo bring more of that flagship experience to the sub-$800 smartphone space than ever before to generous effect.
Review Date: 11th July, 2018
Huawei have packed a ton of value into the Nova 3e. However, they’re not the only brand packing a lot of value into that $200-$400 space anymore - and that leaves the Nova 3e outgunned on a few choice fronts.
Review Date: 20th July, 2018
Even if it’s a little predictable, not every purchase needs a twist. Sometimes you want something that works as intended, and the Nokia 7 Plus fits that mold nicely.
Review Date: 4th June, 2018
This handset is a double-down by HMD on everything that worked in the 2017 model combined with a number of key improvements.
Review Date: 16th May, 2018
As an alternative to the iPhone 8, the R11s is easy to recommend - the performance is good, the camera rig is nice, it’s got a compelling build quality and slick feel-factor.
Review Date: 1st Feb., 2018
The U11 Life is a solid stock Android experience that’s easy to recommend if you can’t stand all the other options or are particularly drawn in by the design and waterproofing.
Review Date: 9th April, 2018
Like most Sony phones. The Xperia XA2 is a good option but it’s not quite the best out there.
Review Date: 25th April, 2018
Latest News Articles
- Google’s big, bold Pixel 6 takes aim at Apple and Samsung
- Oppo releases a sub-$250 smartphone with a bigger battery than most premium phones
- Vodafone offers deal on entire Samsung S21 Series
- Motorola’s new Moto G50 features 5G support but a downgraded camera
- Microsoft's Surface Duo 2 phone tries to fix the original's problems
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Best way to get the Google Pixel 6 and Google Pixel 6 Pro in Australia
- 2 Google’s big, bold Pixel 6 takes aim at Apple and Samsung
- 3 How the Alienware Aurora R13's chassis boosts performance
- 4 Are we really getting mad at the iPhone 14 already?
- 5 How to sell or trade in your old Mac and save on a new one
Join the newsletter!
- Nvidia beefs up DLSS with more games and Linux support
- What laptop should I get? Top 12 things to consider
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?