If you're looking for a mid-tier smartphone that doesn't suck, you've come to the right place. You'll find the best value for money mid-tier smartphones listed below.
Like most Sony phones. The Xperia XA2 is a good option but it’s not quite the best out there.
Review Date: 25th April, 2018
The U11 Life is a solid stock Android experience that’s easy to recommend if you can’t stand all the other options or are particularly drawn in by the design and waterproofing.
Review Date: 9th April, 2018
As an alternative to the iPhone 8, the R11s is easy to recommend - the performance is good, the camera rig is nice, it’s got a compelling build quality and slick feel-factor.
Review Date: 1st Feb., 2018
This handset is a double-down by HMD on everything that worked in the 2017 model combined with a number of key improvements.
Review Date: 16th May, 2018
Even if it’s a little predictable, not every purchase needs a twist. Sometimes you want something that works as intended, and the Nokia 7 Plus fits that mold nicely.
Review Date: 4th June, 2018
Huawei have packed a ton of value into the Nova 3e. However, they’re not the only brand packing a lot of value into that $200-$400 space anymore - and that leaves the Nova 3e outgunned on a few choice fronts.
Review Date: 20th July, 2018
The R15 Pro sees Oppo bring more of that flagship experience to the sub-$800 smartphone space than ever before to generous effect.
Review Date: 11th July, 2018
If you’re someone who doesn’t care about more-intensive applications like mobile gaming and photography, it’s difficult to think of an easier standout budget device that the Moto G6.
Review Date: 28th Aug., 2018
Latest News Articles
- Huawei and Leica want to stick with triple-lens cameras (for now)
- In Pictures: Huawei debut the Mate 20 and Mate 20 Pro
- Huawei target Note niche with Mate 20 X
- Huawei unveil the Mate 20 and Mate 20 Pro
- In Pictures: A first look at Huawei's Mate 20 and Mate 20 Pro
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Black Friday has arrived at Monoprice with 20 percent off nearly everything, even sale items
- 2 How to edit PDFs in Microsoft Word
- 3 Upgrade your gaming rig with these smoking-hot graphics card deals
- 4 Amazon brings Kindle Paperwhite to Australia
- 5 Amazon is selling these tiny 32GB SanDisk flash drives for less than $11 each
Join the newsletter!
- Oppo Find X: Full, in-depth review
- Moto G6: Full, in-depth review
- Samsung Galaxy Note 9: Full, in-depth, Australian review
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?