If you're looking for a mid-tier smartphone that doesn't suck, you've come to the right place. You'll find the best value for money mid-tier smartphones listed below.
Like most Sony phones. The Xperia XA2 is a good option but it’s not quite the best out there.
Review Date: 25th April, 2018
The U11 Life is a solid stock Android experience that’s easy to recommend if you can’t stand all the other options or are particularly drawn in by the design and waterproofing.
Review Date: 9th April, 2018
As an alternative to the iPhone 8, the R11s is easy to recommend - the performance is good, the camera rig is nice, it’s got a compelling build quality and slick feel-factor.
Review Date: 1st Feb., 2018
This handset is a double-down by HMD on everything that worked in the 2017 model combined with a number of key improvements.
Review Date: 16th May, 2018
Even if it’s a little predictable, not every purchase needs a twist. Sometimes you want something that works as intended, and the Nokia 7 Plus fits that mold nicely.
Review Date: 4th June, 2018
Huawei have packed a ton of value into the Nova 3e. However, they’re not the only brand packing a lot of value into that $200-$400 space anymore - and that leaves the Nova 3e outgunned on a few choice fronts.
Review Date: 20th July, 2018
The R15 Pro sees Oppo bring more of that flagship experience to the sub-$800 smartphone space than ever before to generous effect.
Review Date: 11th July, 2018
If you’re someone who doesn’t care about more-intensive applications like mobile gaming and photography, it’s difficult to think of an easier standout budget device that the Moto G6.
Review Date: 28th Aug., 2018
Simply put: the Oppo AX5 is Oppo’s most ambitious and polished budget-buy yet.
Review Date: 1st Oct., 2018
The Nova 3i has all the right specs but fails to bring them cohesively together to forge an identity of its own.
Review Date: 12th Oct., 2018
The Nokia 7.1 isn’t a device without caveats but I think it’s one that’ll pay off for those looking to get a decent smartphone at a decent price.
Review Date: 12th Nov., 2018
If $499 is all you have to spend, you’re probably not gonna complain too much about what the Reno Z has to offer.
Review Date: 21st Sept., 2020
The Samsung Galaxy A70 retains the majority of what makes a Samsung’s flagship smartphones appealing at half the price.
Review Date: 23rd July, 2019
If you can live without things like wireless charging, water resistance and the ability to take photos of the moon, there are almost zero reasons to look and buying anything other than the Pixel 3a.
Review Date: 16th May, 2019
Latest News Articles
- Oppo shows off ColorOS 11, its take on Android 11
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10 vs Galaxy S20: Is Bigger Better?
- Samsung's Galaxy Note 20 due for an August 5 reveal
- Samsung's Galaxy A31 and A71 5G are now available in Australia
- Apple plots 2020 roadmap with rumored 'flat' iPhone 12, smaller HomePod, new Macs
Most Popular Articles
- 1 reMarkable 2 review: A ‘paper tablet’ that can replace notebooks
- 2 iPhone 12 and 12 mini vs iPhone 12 Pro and 12 Pro Max: What you're getting and not getting
- 3 Dell XPS 13 vs. XPS 13 2-in-1: Which one should you buy?
- 4 Unexpected Office web apps in Windows 10's Start menu said to be a bug
- 5 Where to buy the iPhone 12 or iPhone 12 Pro
Join the newsletter!
- Why do gamers like RGB Lights?
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Umurangi Generation review: Evangelion Meets Pokémon Snap
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?