If you're looking for a mid-tier smartphone that doesn't suck, you've come to the right place. You'll find the best value for money mid-tier smartphones listed below.
Like most Sony phones. The Xperia XA2 is a good option but it’s not quite the best out there.
Review Date: 25th April, 2018
The U11 Life is a solid stock Android experience that’s easy to recommend if you can’t stand all the other options or are particularly drawn in by the design and waterproofing.
Review Date: 9th April, 2018
As an alternative to the iPhone 8, the R11s is easy to recommend - the performance is good, the camera rig is nice, it’s got a compelling build quality and slick feel-factor.
Review Date: 1st Feb., 2018
This handset is a double-down by HMD on everything that worked in the 2017 model combined with a number of key improvements.
Review Date: 16th May, 2018
Even if it’s a little predictable, not every purchase needs a twist. Sometimes you want something that works as intended, and the Nokia 7 Plus fits that mold nicely.
Review Date: 4th June, 2018
Huawei have packed a ton of value into the Nova 3e. However, they’re not the only brand packing a lot of value into that $200-$400 space anymore - and that leaves the Nova 3e outgunned on a few choice fronts.
Review Date: 20th July, 2018
The R15 Pro sees Oppo bring more of that flagship experience to the sub-$800 smartphone space than ever before to generous effect.
Review Date: 11th July, 2018
Latest News Articles
- Oppo's Find X gets an Australian price
- The OPPO R15 Pro comes to Telstra
- Catch Connect offering double data on all 90-day plans
- Tech21 unveils new case range for Samsung Galaxy Note9
- Cygnett introduces new ChargeUp Boost power bank range
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Oppo's Find X gets an Australian price
- 2 Galaxy Note 9: Samsung refuses to fix its biggest problem
- 3 These deeply discounted 256GB SanDisk flash drives give you SSD-sized storage on the go
- 4 The 1TB Samsung 860 EVO, our favorite SSD for most people, is cheaper than ever
- 5 2nd Gen Threadripper review: AMD's 32-core CPU is insanely fast but not for everyone
Join the newsletter!
- Huawei Nova 3e: Full, in-depth review
- ASUS Zenbook Pro 15: A futuristic, exciting, imperfect, flagship notebook
- Oppo R15 Pro review: A compelling mid-tier option with lots of value and few compromises
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?