The best phones that you can buy right now in 2018
Like most Sony phones. The Xperia XA2 is a good option but it’s not quite the best out there.
Review Date: 25th April, 2018
The extra memory stops the Keyone grinding to a halt after a month. The accurate keyboard is a real head-turner in a crowded market and it’s still great value.
Review Date: 30th Jan., 2018
As an alternative to the iPhone 8, the R11s is easy to recommend - the performance is good, the camera rig is nice, it’s got a compelling build quality and slick feel-factor.
Review Date: 1st Feb., 2018
With the S9 and S9+, Samsung swing their engineering talent, brand power and their overall focus back towards the camera side of the equation and, while the results of this pivot aren’t by any means poor, the whole thing does ...
Review Date: 16th March, 2018
LG's G7 ThinQ is a by-the-numbers hardware play that - while perfectly adequate - utterly fails to be anything more than a raw, arithmetical, sum of its parts.
Review Date: 6th July, 2018
Between the solid material design and build-quality, performance that swings above its price-bracket and slick software experience, the Redmi Note 5 is a smartphone that’s very easy to recommend.
Review Date: 2nd July, 2018
The R15 Pro sees Oppo bring more of that flagship experience to the sub-$800 smartphone space than ever before to generous effect.
Review Date: 11th July, 2018
Huawei have packed a ton of value into the Nova 3e. However, they’re not the only brand packing a lot of value into that $200-$400 space anymore - and that leaves the Nova 3e outgunned on a few choice fronts.
Review Date: 20th July, 2018
The HTC U12+ includes all the cursory upgrades you’d expect and plays its strengths without too much fuss but struggles to live up to its price-tag.
Review Date: 15th Aug., 2018
There’s a hidden cost accompanying the Find X’s unique camera, but most will probably find it worth paying.
Review Date: 30th Aug., 2018
This is one of the best smartphones you can buy right now. But whether you should buy it is another question entirely.
Review Date: 6th Sept., 2018
Taken as a whole, the Huawei Mate 20 Pro is a magnificent piece of tech.
Review Date: 26th Oct., 2018
More than anything else, the Razer Phone 2 is a product that preaches to the already-converted.
Review Date: 3rd Dec., 2018
An improved camera, slick software, Super VOOC charging and in-screen fingerprint sensor make the R17 Pro a stellar buy.
Review Date: 19th Nov., 2018
For all its charms and unique design choices, the Nokia 8 Sirocco struggles to feel worthy of that $1199 asking price.
Review Date: 23rd May, 2018
A good smartphone is more than just a camera - and while the P20 Pro’s camera do catch more of the finer details than the competition can, a lot of elements around that camera don’t always deliver on the same ...
Review Date: 30th May, 2018
The Sony Xperia XZ2 is a good phone but, for the price and compared to the competition, it’s difficult to really call it good enough to make the case for choosing it over the other options.
Review Date: 18th June, 2018
Latest News Articles
- Huawei campaign offers extended warranty and cloud storage
- Oppo’s trade-in program could give you up to $700 toward your new smartphone
- The Nokia G10, a mid-range phone with a large battery, lands in Australia
- Samsung announces three new A series smartphones
- Belkin lights up iPhone charging
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Don't get fooled by this malware-ridden MSI Afterburner fake
- 2 Small phone lovers rejoice: The Asus Zenfone 8 is a fantastic option
- 3 Apple Weekly Update: AirPods, Apple Music+ and more rumors
- 4 Apple teases imminent launch of HiFi Music+ streaming service
- 5 Samsung Galaxy Book Pro 360 review: A beautiful thin-and-light PC
Join the newsletter!
- Bowers and Wilkins launch the PI7 and PI5 wireless earphones
- What laptop should I get? Top 12 things to consider
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?