These are the smartphones with the best cameras.
There’s a hidden cost accompanying the Find X’s unique camera, but most will probably find it worth paying.
Review Date: 30th Aug., 2018
The Android flagship phone market is a crowded place but HTC's U11 is one of the best thanks to great design and very good handling.
Review Date: 14th June, 2017
If you can't run to the more-expensive P10 Plus this is a superb, powerful mid-range phone thanks to the brilliant Leica camera and beefy processors.
Review Date: 17th May, 2017
If you’re not swayed by Samsung’s return to form, Apple’s ultra-expensive iPhone X or Google’s funky Pixel 2, then the Huawei Mate 10 Pro is a pretty solid alternative.
Review Date: 17th Nov., 2017
There's much to like about the R9s: it does so many things and looks great. It's a bit sluggish in terms of performance and camera, though. But at this price it's still great value.
Review Date: 27th Jan., 2017
There’s so much more to like about the Nokia 8 than just the nostalgia factor. Solid specs, crisp cameras and fantastic form factor make it a comeback for the brand.
Review Date: 31st Aug., 2017
Sony's (big) new flagship has no real weak points. It's a crowded market but this is one of the best all-rounders. But there's virtually no 4K content available for the 4K screen.
Review Date: 3rd July, 2017
With the arrival of the Note 8, the brand has finally - and maybe inevitably - risen from the ashes to reclaim its past glory.
Review Date: 28th Sept., 2017
Though its perfectly servicable for the most part, the Moto X4 is defined more by the things that are absent from its feature-set rather than those that are present.
Review Date: 23rd Oct., 2017
Huawei's phones have arguably been the most innovative in recent years. The P10 Plus is an impressive flagship with an outstanding camera and no real weak point (except for annoying low-light camera performance).
Review Date: 16th May, 2017
With the $499 price-tag in mind, there’s not a lot out there that can match the Huawei Nova 2i.
Review Date: 25th Oct., 2017
With the S9 and S9+, Samsung swing their engineering talent, brand power and their overall focus back towards the camera side of the equation and, while the results of this pivot aren’t by any means poor, the whole thing does ...
Review Date: 16th March, 2018
If you want a smartphone that’s as clean as they come and brilliantly-effective at tackling the everyday problems it sets out to solve, the Pixel 2 is a clear-cut winner.
Review Date: 2nd Nov., 2017
This is one of the best smartphones you can buy right now. But whether you should buy it is another question entirely.
Review Date: 6th Sept., 2018
A good smartphone is more than just a camera - and while the P20 Pro’s camera do catch more of the finer details than the competition can, a lot of elements around that camera don’t always deliver on the same ...
Review Date: 30th May, 2018
Latest News Articles
- In Pictures: Huawei debut the Mate 20 and Mate 20 Pro
- Huawei target Note niche with Mate 20 X
- In Pictures: A first look at Huawei's Mate 20 and Mate 20 Pro
- Huawei unveil the Mate 20 and Mate 20 Pro
- Telstra customers can now pre-order the Google Pixel 3
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Microsoft offers to kill more (of its own) bloatware with a new Windows 10 build
- 2 Amazon is selling these tiny 32GB SanDisk flash drives for less than $11 each
- 3 Speed up your PC with one of our favorite 1TB SSDs for a ludicrously low $140 today
- 4 Apple tease 30th October iPad Pro reveal
- 5 Samsung unveil Galaxy Book 2
Join the newsletter!
- Oppo Find X: Full, in-depth review
- Moto G6: Full, in-depth review
- Samsung Galaxy Note 9: Full, in-depth, Australian review
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?