The best phones that you can buy right now in 2017
Samsung shovels in the features (as usual) but at least the important ones are good... Very good. It's not cheap but it excels where it matters and that camera is outstanding. It's the best phone you can buy.
Review Date: 8th May, 2017
Blackberry just made one of the best all-round Android phones we've ever seen. Who knew? If your smartphone usage leans more towards text than multimedia, you should check this out.
Review Date: 29th June, 2017
Huawei's phones have arguably been the most innovative in recent years. The P10 Plus is an impressive flagship with an outstanding camera and no real weak point (except for annoying low-light camera performance).
Review Date: 16th May, 2017
Sony's (big) new flagship has no real weak points. It's a crowded market but this is one of the best all-rounders. But there's virtually no 4K content available for the 4K screen.
Review Date: 3rd July, 2017
The Android flagship phone market is a crowded place but HTC's U11 is one of the best thanks to great design and very good handling.
Review Date: 14th June, 2017
The G6 matches the internals of major flagships in a smaller, more-ergonomic body. It does almost everything very well and only persnickety issues with audio and the (mainly Selfie) camera stop us from declaring it the outright king of smartphones.
Review Date: 18th April, 2017
It's a decent phone that's very well made but represents poor value in the phone market on its own. However, buyer's relationships with Apple and its ecosystem will dramatically affect value.
Review Date: 11th Nov., 2016
This is Oppo’s best-ever phone and arguably the best-all round flagship on the market. Oppo has finally arrived at the big-boys table.
Review Date: 17th March, 2017
Oppo has once again redefined the low-end phone by offering a good mid-range model at a very-affordable price.
Review Date: 17th July, 2017
This is a great mid-range phone and yet it's one of the cheapest we've ever tested.
Review Date: 8th May, 2017
Latest News Articles
- Pixel 2: Everything we know about Google’s next flagship phone
- OnePlus 5 rumors: Everything we know about the upcoming budget flagship
- Google makes the best Android apps easier to find with Android Excellence
- Motorola's Z2 Play comes with a smaller battery, a higher price tag, and new Moto Mods
- Sony outs launch details for its Xperia XZ Premium flagship and futuristic Touch projector
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Adobe Flash will die by 2020, Adobe and browser makers say
- 2 Kaspersky's stellar antivirus finally goes free
- 3 10 alternative browsers that prove there's life after Chrome, Firefox, Edge, and Internet Explorer
- 4 Moto packs power, performance in rugged Z2 Force Edition, coming to a carrier near you
- 5 Newegg is selling the Surface 3 for less than $300 today
Join the newsletter!
- Old foes call a truce as Google and Microsoft reach patent agreement
- BlackBerry unveils first security-focused Android smartphone
- Lumia 640: Nothing budget about Microsoft’s latest handset
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?