The best phones that you can buy right now in 2017
Samsung shovels in the features (as usual) but at least the important ones are good... Very good. It's not cheap but it excels where it matters and that camera is outstanding. It's the best phone you can buy.
Review Date: 8th May, 2017
If you want a smartphone that’s as clean as they come and brilliantly-effective at tackling the everyday problems it sets out to solve, the Pixel 2 is a clear-cut winner.
Review Date: 2nd Nov., 2017
Huawei's phones have arguably been the most innovative in recent years. The P10 Plus is an impressive flagship with an outstanding camera and no real weak point (except for annoying low-light camera performance).
Review Date: 16th May, 2017
Blackberry just made one of the best all-round Android phones we've ever seen. Who knew? If your smartphone usage leans more towards text than multimedia, you should check this out.
Review Date: 29th June, 2017
Sony's (big) new flagship has no real weak points. It's a crowded market but this is one of the best all-rounders. But there's virtually no 4K content available for the 4K screen.
Review Date: 3rd July, 2017
The Android flagship phone market is a crowded place but HTC's U11 is one of the best thanks to great design and very good handling.
Review Date: 14th June, 2017
With the arrival of the Note 8, the brand has finally - and maybe inevitably - risen from the ashes to reclaim its past glory.
Review Date: 28th Sept., 2017
The V-series has always been LG’s playground for the more ambitious fare left out of their more-mainstream flagship G-series - and all the better for it. The V30 continues that trend in good form.
Review Date: 12th Dec., 2017
If all you care about is getting the best performance for the best price, then the OnePlus 5 is a hard bargain to pass up.
Review Date: 7th Sept., 2017
There’s so much more to like about the Nokia 8 than just the nostalgia factor. Solid specs, crisp cameras and fantastic form factor make it a comeback for the brand.
Review Date: 31st Aug., 2017
Latest News Articles
- Oppo's Find X gets an Australian price
- The OPPO R15 Pro comes to Telstra
- Catch Connect offering double data on all 90-day plans
- Tech21 unveils new case range for Samsung Galaxy Note9
- Cygnett introduces new ChargeUp Boost power bank range
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Oppo's Find X gets an Australian price
- 2 Galaxy Note 9: Samsung refuses to fix its biggest problem
- 3 These deeply discounted 256GB SanDisk flash drives give you SSD-sized storage on the go
- 4 The 1TB Samsung 860 EVO, our favorite SSD for most people, is cheaper than ever
- 5 2nd Gen Threadripper review: AMD's 32-core CPU is insanely fast but not for everyone
Join the newsletter!
- Huawei Nova 3e: Full, in-depth review
- ASUS Zenbook Pro 15: A futuristic, exciting, imperfect, flagship notebook
- Oppo R15 Pro review: A compelling mid-tier option with lots of value and few compromises
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?