Apple's iconic tablet has changed plenty of times over the years. Here's a round-up of all our reviews.
Review Date: 24th Nov., 2015
The 4th Generation iPad is only a minor improvement over its predecessor but still remains the tablet to beat. An upgraded A6X processor, Apple's new Lightning connector and a better front facing camera are the main differences. All in all ...
Review Date: 14th Nov., 2012
The new iPad is an excellent tablet that has little competition. Its nearest rival is the model it superseeded, the iPad 2, which now sells for a cut price $429 in Australia. There are plenty of tablets on the market ...
Review Date: 19th March, 2012
The iPad isn't magical, as much as Apple wants you to believe this is the case. It is, however, a very entertaining device that’s currently being held back by a lack of content and a number of missing features. The ...
Review Date: 26th May, 2010
Apple's latest iPad Pro, the new 9.7-in. model, not only gets many of the architecture advances from the larger version, but also a better camera and what may be Apple's most advanced display yet.
Review Date: 18th April, 2016
The iPad 2 is faster, thinner and lighter than its predecessor, but it inherits most of the original models flaws. If you liked the original iPad, you'll love the iPad 2, but for current iPad owners the second generation iPad ...
Review Date: 31st March, 2011
If you already own a fourth generation iPad the iPad Air certainly isn't an essential upgrade, but for everyone else, this is a clear winner in the large tablet market, and perhaps the best consumer-based tablet ever made.
Review Date: 5th Nov., 2013
Review Date: 6th Nov., 2014
The iPad underwhelms in terms of hardware and software, but there's a lot of potential for innovative content.
Review Date: 28th Jan., 2010
Latest News Articles
- Apple shares early results from its Hearing Study
- The future of the iPhone: A folding screen, 5G SE, and notch-less Pro may be on the way
- Apple now displays repairability scores for iPhones and Macs in France
- Macworld's March digital magazine: 5 great iOS 14 hidden features
- Apple releases macOS Big Sur 11.2.2 to protect newer Macs from bad USB-C hubs
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Intel's 11th-gen Rocket Lake will launch at the end of March, report says
- 2 The future of the iPhone: A folding screen, 5G SE, and notch-less Pro may be on the way
- 3 Intel's new 670p SSD is tuned for the 'real world'
- 4 Samsung Galaxy Buds Pro review: A little bit of everything
- 5 Samsung’s 76-inch MicroLED TV will be its smallest yet
Join the newsletter!
- Why do gamers like RGB Lights?
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Umurangi Generation review: Evangelion Meets Pokémon Snap
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?