Apple's iconic tablet has changed plenty of times over the years. Here's a round-up of all our reviews.
Review Date: 24th Nov., 2015
The 4th Generation iPad is only a minor improvement over its predecessor but still remains the tablet to beat. An upgraded A6X processor, Apple's new Lightning connector and a better front facing camera are the main differences. All in all ...
Review Date: 14th Nov., 2012
The new iPad is an excellent tablet that has little competition. Its nearest rival is the model it superseeded, the iPad 2, which now sells for a cut price $429 in Australia. There are plenty of tablets on the market ...
Review Date: 19th March, 2012
The iPad isn't magical, as much as Apple wants you to believe this is the case. It is, however, a very entertaining device that’s currently being held back by a lack of content and a number of missing features. The ...
Review Date: 26th May, 2010
Apple's latest iPad Pro, the new 9.7-in. model, not only gets many of the architecture advances from the larger version, but also a better camera and what may be Apple's most advanced display yet.
Review Date: 18th April, 2016
The iPad 2 is faster, thinner and lighter than its predecessor, but it inherits most of the original models flaws. If you liked the original iPad, you'll love the iPad 2, but for current iPad owners the second generation iPad ...
Review Date: 31st March, 2011
If you already own a fourth generation iPad the iPad Air certainly isn't an essential upgrade, but for everyone else, this is a clear winner in the large tablet market, and perhaps the best consumer-based tablet ever made.
Review Date: 5th Nov., 2013
Review Date: 6th Nov., 2014
The iPad underwhelms in terms of hardware and software, but there's a lot of potential for innovative content.
Review Date: 28th Jan., 2010
Latest News Articles
- How to change the AirTag battery
- Apple Weekly Update: 5 fascinating facts from the Apple-Epic trial
- Now the MacBook could be the next to get colors
- Apple injects $410M into laser maker as AR glasses rumours swirl
- The iMac and VESA: Pick the right option or press your luck
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Top 10 best Android and Apple phones for under $600
- 2 Report: Microsoft has put Windows 10X on hold
- 3 Tested: How fast Qualcomm's new Snapdragon 8cx Gen 2 5G chip for PCs is
- 4 Google will make two-factor authentication mandatory soon
- 5 Now the MacBook could be the next to get colors
Join the newsletter!
- Bowers and Wilkins launch the PI7 and PI5 wireless earphones
- What laptop should I get? Top 12 things to consider
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?