Apple's iconic tablet has changed plenty of times over the years. Here's a round-up of all our reviews.
Review Date: 24th Nov., 2015
Review Date: 6th Nov., 2014
If you already own a fourth generation iPad the iPad Air certainly isn't an essential upgrade, but for everyone else, this is a clear winner in the large tablet market, and perhaps the best consumer-based tablet ever made.
Review Date: 5th Nov., 2013
The iPad 2 is faster, thinner and lighter than its predecessor, but it inherits most of the original models flaws. If you liked the original iPad, you'll love the iPad 2, but for current iPad owners the second generation iPad ...
Review Date: 31st March, 2011
The iPad underwhelms in terms of hardware and software, but there's a lot of potential for innovative content.
Review Date: 28th Jan., 2010
The iPad isn't magical, as much as Apple wants you to believe this is the case. It is, however, a very entertaining device that’s currently being held back by a lack of content and a number of missing features. The ...
Review Date: 26th May, 2010
The new iPad is an excellent tablet that has little competition. Its nearest rival is the model it superseeded, the iPad 2, which now sells for a cut price $429 in Australia. There are plenty of tablets on the market ...
Review Date: 19th March, 2012
The 4th Generation iPad is only a minor improvement over its predecessor but still remains the tablet to beat. An upgraded A6X processor, Apple's new Lightning connector and a better front facing camera are the main differences. All in all ...
Review Date: 14th Nov., 2012
Apple's latest iPad Pro, the new 9.7-in. model, not only gets many of the architecture advances from the larger version, but also a better camera and what may be Apple's most advanced display yet.
Review Date: 18th April, 2016
Latest News Articles
- Hands-on with the original iPod: ‘Definitely’ worth $399
- Apple Music just added hundreds of mood and activity playlists
- The M2 MacBook Air could be the MacBook Pro for the rest of us
- A new High Power Mode is the best reason to splurge on an M1 Max MacBook
- XDR everywhere: Apple reportedly eyes mini-LED iMac and monitor
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Best way to get the Google Pixel 6 and Google Pixel 6 Pro in Australia
- 2 iPod at 20: A complete timeline of Apple’s iconic music player
- 3 Meet Zephyr: Razer’s crazy RGB N95 mask gets real
- 4 The M2 MacBook Air could be the MacBook Pro for the rest of us
- 5 Windows 11 update fixes Ryzen L3 perf bug
Join the newsletter!
- Nvidia beefs up DLSS with more games and Linux support
- What laptop should I get? Top 12 things to consider
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?