The best true wireless earbuds released to market in 2017.
The lofty ambitions of the NOVA true wireless earbuds feel almost-entirely hobbled by poor connectivity. These might well be “genuinely affordable” but most will find them far from usable.
Review Date: 5th Feb., 2018
While the AXUM Gear Bluetooth earbuds aren’t without their strengths, there’s just a too little many weaknesses here to ignore - even with the cheaper-than-average price.
Review Date: 14th June, 2018
The Jaybird RUN earbuds are envisioned as a solid option for users who want quality audio on-the-go and an even better one for those already-invested in the capabilities of the Jaybird App.
Review Date: 10th Nov., 2017
The Cygnett FreePlay earbuds are definitely more affordable than most true wireless at $129 but they arrive with just enough compromises that I’d struggle to honestly recommend them over the many cheaper, wired or Bluetooth alternatives.
Review Date: 13th June, 2018
If you’re happy to make the compromises that 3SIXT are asking for, then you’ll likely come away satisfied with the sound of these.
Review Date: 21st March, 2018
Where other true wireless earbuds are about audio isolation, the Xperia Ear Duo are about audio synthesis. They’re a different, smarter kind of earbud, for a different, smarter kind of customer.
Review Date: 25th June, 2018
As a first effort in the true wireless category, the Bose SoundSport Free are an impressive effort. Unfortunately, they're also one dragged down by an slightly iffy form-factor and high pricetag.
Review Date: 12th March, 2018
They’re difficult to control, and don’t always work as advertised. But they sound great and the wire-free design and on-board storage is liberating.
Review Date: 31st Oct., 2016
Jabra have definitely made a better pair of buds here. However, it's more of a personal best than a world record.
Review Date: 17th Oct., 2017
The inclusion of noise-cancellation makes the WF-1000X an easy choice for audiophiles looking for an alternative to the AirPods.
Review Date: 14th Nov., 2017
In Samsung’s efforts to lean into everything that worked about the original IconX, they’ve pivoted away from everything the product could be. They’re successful in that they improve upon the original, but every step of the way it’s clear that ...
Review Date: 2nd Jan., 2018
Do the Zolo Liberty+ deliver the absolute best listening experience I’ve ever gotten out of a pair of headphones? Not quite. However, for a true wireless effort, they get remarkably close.
Review Date: 29th Jan., 2018
Latest News Articles
- Plantronics Announce Backbeat Go 600 Wireless Headphones
- HyperX target console-crowd with Cloud Stinger Core headset
- Computex 2018: ROG cover all the bases with new Delta gaming headset
- Apple launched new Beats collection to celebrate 10 year anniversary
- Sony confirm Xperia Ear Duo for Australian market
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Apple’s new MacBook Pro: First impressions
- 2 Is the GPU pricing crisis ending? Amazon's selling a Gigabyte Radeon RX 580 for $210
- 3 The best online courses for learning Python
- 4 The Lian Li Strimer infuses your PC's power connector cable with customizable RGB lights
- 5 Microsoft challenges Slack with a free version of Microsoft Teams
Join the newsletter!
- Amazon Prime Day 2018 - Best Deals
- ASUS Zenbook Pro 15: A futuristic, exciting, imperfect, flagship notebook
- Oppo R15 Pro review: A compelling mid-tier option with lots of value and few compromises
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?