The best true wireless earbuds released to market in 2017.
The Jaybird RUN earbuds are envisioned as a solid option for users who want quality audio on-the-go and an even better one for those already-invested in the capabilities of the Jaybird App.
Review Date: 10th Nov., 2017
Jabra have definitely made a better pair of buds here. However, it's more of a personal best than a world record.
Review Date: 17th Oct., 2017
They’re difficult to control, and don’t always work as advertised. But they sound great and the wire-free design and on-board storage is liberating.
Review Date: 31st Oct., 2016
The inclusion of noise-cancellation makes the WF-1000X an easy choice for audiophiles looking for an alternative to the AirPods.
Review Date: 14th Nov., 2017
Latest News Articles
- CES 2018: Everything Announced By HyperX
- CES 2018: HyperX announces Wireless Cloud Flight Headset and RGB range
- CES 2018: Jabra Announces Third-Gen of True Wireless Earbuds
- Sony Offer Some Hush in the Christmas Rush For Chatswood Shoppers
- Harman ANZ relaunches AKG into the consumer market with new range
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Businesses jump on Amazon’s Alexa after Australian launch date revealed
- 2 Nokia 1 Release Date, Price & Specification Rumours
- 3 If you bought a OnePlus 5T, your credit card info may have been stolen
- 4 Spectre CPU patches can cause unwanted reboots, Intel warns
- 5 Microsoft Surface Precision Mouse review: A flagship mouse worthy of the Surface name
Join the newsletter!
- Amazon Alexa and Echo set for Febuary launch
- CES 2018
- JBL Link 10 review
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?