Here are our picks for the best cameras you can buy in 2019.
Where other camera brands are just getting started with mirrorless, it feels like the Lumix S1 and S1R are more interested in pushing boundaries forward - and that’s something that’s easy to get on-board with.
Review Date: 26th March, 2019
If you’re the kind of person who likes their phone to be a phone and their camera to be a camera, I can see the case for the new LX100 being that camera.
Review Date: 7th Feb., 2019
The Nikon Z7 produces results that live up to the hefty price of admission and then some.
Review Date: 29th Jan., 2019
The Sony Alpha a6400 far from the beefiest camera in Sony’s lineup but it’s a great place to start if you’re looking for one.
Review Date: 7th May, 2019
Latest News Articles
- Canon adds a new heavyweight to their DSLR lineup: the EOS-1D X Mark III
- We Got a Fujifilm Instax Mini LiPlay and Used It To Print Memes
- Panasonic's powerhouse Lumix S1H can shoot in 6K at 24 frames-per-second
- Canon expand EOS R lineup with cheaper, compact EOS RP
- Panasonic drop the deets on their new Lumix S1 and S1R cameras
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Intel's Ghost Canyon NUC and Compute Element: 10 questions and intriguing facts
- 2 Here's what Android running on the dual-screen Surface Duo might look like
- 3 Google decides to 'iterate' on its deceptive favicon search plan
- 4 Microsoft begins bringing in developers to build its dual-screen future, including Windows 10X
- 5 Sonos extend support for legacy products after backlash
Join the newsletter!
- Google Pixel 4 XL review (2019): Full Resolution
- iPhone 11 Pro review: Identical looks, superlative cameras
- Samsung Galaxy Fold review: Show Off
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?