Here are our picks for the best cameras you can buy in 2019.
Where other camera brands are just getting started with mirrorless, it feels like the Lumix S1 and S1R are more interested in pushing boundaries forward - and that’s something that’s easy to get on-board with.
Review Date: 26th March, 2019
If you’re the kind of person who likes their phone to be a phone and their camera to be a camera, I can see the case for the new LX100 being that camera.
Review Date: 7th Feb., 2019
The Nikon Z7 produces results that live up to the hefty price of admission and then some.
Review Date: 29th Jan., 2019
The Sony Alpha a6400 far from the beefiest camera in Sony’s lineup but it’s a great place to start if you’re looking for one.
Review Date: 7th May, 2019
Latest News Articles
- We Got a Fujifilm Instax Mini LiPlay and Used It To Print Memes
- Panasonic's powerhouse Lumix S1H can shoot in 6K at 24 frames-per-second
- Canon expand EOS R lineup with cheaper, compact EOS RP
- Panasonic drop the deets on their new Lumix S1 and S1R cameras
- DJI launches Osmo Pocket stabilised camera
Most Popular Articles
- 1 AMD announces third-gen Threadripper, but confirms supply issues and delays Ryzen 3950X
- 2 Android 10: Ten essential tips for overlooked features
- 3 Oppo's SuperVOOC 2.0 is stupidly-fast
- 4 Acer Nitro 5 (2019) review: A great budget-conscious laptop, at least for the moment
- 5 HP buys Bromium to apply virtualisation security to PCs
Join the newsletter!
- IFA 2019: Everything you need to know
- Happy iPhone Day: Here's everything Apple just announced
- Hands-On: The Samsung Galaxy Fold is my new problematic fave
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?