We'll walk you through how to use Windows 10's Your Phone app, from basic setup to its ability to show texts and notifications, remotely interact with your Android phone's screen, and even place calls.
If you're just getting started using Microsoft Excel, these tips will help you create a spreadsheet and write a formula.
School photos and wedding photographers now offer you the rights to digital images for an additional fee. But using Google PhotoScan and your smartphone, you may be able to create your own digital images, for free.
The new Android 10 looks a whole lot like Android 9 Pie, but there are plenty of cool new features to explore if you know where to find them.
You can compile your PowerPoint presentation to run automatically in a show booth or kiosk, without human intervention, and it's much easier than you’d imagine. Here's how.
When you're trying to focus on a specific task, the right display settings can make a big difference. Automate dark mode, cut down on blue light, dim secondary displays and more with these tips.
Protect yourself from online scams with these tips, including a detailed account of attempts to remove ransomware.
Google Keep Notes isn't as basic as it seems. Here are 10 tips and tricks so you can unlock its full potential.
Google is shutting down the ability to sync your Google Photos library automatically to Google Drive, but you can still keep a backup of your pics. Here's how.
Google has launched a new privacy setting that lets you automatically delete your location and web activity data. Here's how to do it.
Internet fraud takes many forms, but they share a common goal: Extracting money or personal data from an unsuspecting user. Here's how to avoid their traps.
Is this site legit? Here's how to use ICANN and other databases to find out. But some honest sites may hide their identities for justifiable reasons.
Clearing cookies from your web browser is simple and easy, and doing so could help protect your private data while you're online.
Does your laptop touchpad get in the way while you type? Here's how to turn it off.
A wired connection should be simple plug-and-play, but all too often that's not the case. Here's what to do if your ethernet connection seems dead.
Latest News Articles
- For IT pros, job security starts with self-improvement
- Hotspot Shield 2020 review: New owners, fantastic speeds, slightly better privacy
- Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 review: More of the same, but better
- Hearthstone: Battlegrounds is a surprising yet familiar take on the autochess formula
- Black Friday 2019: The best tech deals available now
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Black Friday 2019: The best tech deals available now
- 2 HP Omen 17 (2019) review: Solid performance that's shockingly affordable
- 3 PNY GeForce GTX 1660 Super Single Fan review: Tiny graphics card, big performance
- 4 Seriously, Google, where’s the November Security Update for my Pixel 4?
- 5 Tip: WinDirStat helps you find your PC's hidden storage hogs for free
Join the newsletter!
- Google Pixel 4 XL review (2019): Full Resolution
- iPhone 11 Pro review: Identical looks, superlative cameras
- Samsung Galaxy Fold review: Show Off
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?