Windows 11's Auto HDR tech lets you experience eye-popping visuals even in games that don't natively support HDR. Here's how to turn it on.
Picking the right memory for your computer isn't as straightforward as you might think. Here's what you need to know.
Office 365 discounts: How to get Microsoft's subscription for less
CrystalDiskInfo is a free tool that can provide deeper insight into your SSD's health and well-being. Here's how to use it.
Many of us want one, two, or more external monitors connected to our Macs. Here’s what you need to know for modern models.
Your old Mac is worth more than you might think. Here's how to get the most out of it.
Determining what graphics card you have lets you know what sorts of games and applications you can run. Here's how to do that.
Here's how to see just how hard your processor and RAM are working.
Night Mode isn't always what you want, and the fact that it auto-enables itself can annoy experienced users.
Once you disable iCloud Photos on your device, it's up to you to create backups.
With just a few clicks, you can get rid of the Widgets button (or Search, or the Task View virtual desktops) from Windows 11.
We'll show you how to upgrade from Windows 10 to Windows 11 through several easy methods, from downloading an ISO to using Windows 10's Windows Update tool.
If you’re locked out of your account for some reason and can’t regain access, these contacts can receive a validation code and provide it to you, and you can unlock certain synced data.
Windows has an easy way to increase your PC's performance. In Windows 11, it's called the Power Mode. We'll show you how to find Power Mode in Windows 11.
Latest News Articles
- NZXT’s PC building kits take the fear and guesswork out of DIY desktops
- Android apps arrive on Windows 11, sort of
- Even Raspberry Pi isn’t immune to the chip shortage
- How to turn on Auto HDR in Windows 1
- XDR everywhere: Apple reportedly eyes mini-LED iMac and monitor
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Best way to get the Google Pixel 6 and Google Pixel 6 Pro in Australia
- 2 Google’s big, bold Pixel 6 takes aim at Apple and Samsung
- 3 How the Alienware Aurora R13's chassis boosts performance
- 4 Are we really getting mad at the iPhone 14 already?
- 5 How to sell or trade in your old Mac and save on a new one
Join the newsletter!
- Nvidia beefs up DLSS with more games and Linux support
- What laptop should I get? Top 12 things to consider
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?