The new Microsoft Edge Kids Mode provides a whitelisted web for your kids to browse, complete with some fun, custom themes.
A strong, reliable power supply is the heart of a strong, reliable PC. Here's how to replace or install a new power supply in your computer.
Do you know which CPU is running inside your PC? The answer could inform what software you run, and when to upgrade.
Here's everything you need to know about the electric heart beating at your desktop computer's core.
This Google Photos trick turns your photo albums into desktop backgrounds.
What's the best password? We'll show you the rules and strategies we'd recommend to pick a safe, strong password that will keep your data secure.
Don't be afraid of cracking open your desktop PC's case. Installing a new hard drive is a basic task anyone can accomplish.
How to assign administrator privileges to a local user account in Windows 10 for added security.
We'll show you how to limit the size of your Microsoft Outlook inbox by using folders, rules, Focused Inbox and deleting old email to keep your inbox heading toward inbox zero.
Chrome's new Live Caption is an excellent accessibility feature that adds closed captions to almost any video—online or offline.
Microsoft's Find Your Device is so much more than just a way to locate a lost PC. Here are seven ways in which you can and should be using it.
How to change your Windows 10 cursor size, expand the Windows 10 Start menu, and change the size of everything in your Windows 10 layout. Plus three more visual tweaks.
If you're trying to salvage every last bit of battery life on your laptop, Windows 10's Task Manager can help you find the programs consuming the most power.
If you’re using an Apple silicon Mac, there may be a time when you have a Universal app and you want to run it on Rosetta2 and not natively. Here’s how to do it.
If you're trying to help your laptop's battery survive the day, these three settings tweaks help substantially.
Latest News Articles
- Macworld readers decode Appleâ€™s â€˜Spring Loadedâ€™ invite
- How to protect your COVID vaccination card digitally: Dos and don'ts
- Nvidia GeForce Experience Studio drivers optimize creative apps with one click
- Apple pays out a penny every time you stream a song on Apple Music
- What are the new Surface Edition chips in the Surface Laptop 4?
Most Popular Articles
- 1 No sacrifices necessary: Be Quiet's Silent Base 802 has plenty of room for all your components
- 2 Chip shortages will continue until 2023, according to world’s largest chip foundry
- 3 Microsoft didn't lie: The Surface Laptop 4 really is twice as fast
- 4 Surface Laptop 4: Should you buy the AMD or Intel version?
- 5 Next year's iPhone could bring massive camera improvements, no more mini
Join the newsletter!
- Why do gamers like RGB Lights?
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Umurangi Generation review: Evangelion Meets Pokémon Snap
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?