The Cortana Show Me app within Windows 10 walks you through common tasks within Windows and actually performs them. It's a great tool to help family members who can't quite figure out something on their own.
Drop-down lists in Excel let you create a list of valid choices that you can select for a given field. We'll show you how to use tables, named ranges, formulas, data validation, and table styles.
Google has finally launched Android Messages on the web, letting users send and receive texts from their PC. But is it better than Apple's Messages on the Mac?
The new Google News app and web interface is yet another attempt by Google to replace the hole left behind by the death of Google Reader. Here's how to use it to its full potential.
Amazon's Kindle (or Kindle app) supports not only ebooks, but also PDFs. But reading PDFs on a Kindle requires a little help. Here are several different ways to convert and read PDFs on a Kindle.
You can significantly improve your laptop PC's performance by adding RAM, especially if you're running a 64-bit version of Windows.
The PS4 and PS4 Pro are two of the most popular consoles in the market today alongside the likes of the Xbox One X and Nintendo Switch – but what if you want to play your old (but just as good) PS2 and PS3 games?
Gmail now has the ability to snooze emails. This doesn't snooze all incoming messages when you don't want to be disturbed; rather, it hides away any messages you select until a time you specify. This can be handy if you're not ready to action those e...
Would you like to eliminate many difficult client situations before they even happen? As I’ve been working with organisations on their IT transformations, more and more I am noticing that many of these situations could have been avoided if a more con...
Timeline, found within Microsoft's Windows 10 Spring Creators Update, creates a history within Windows of what you worked on and when.
What exactly is on your Facebook profile? You can peruse your profile online, but that doesn't tell the whole story. The easiest way to see your Facebook data is to download it.
Surround sound is a beautiful thing. It’s one of the features that really has to be heard to be believed, as your favourite film or music can take on a new dimension of colour and detail when heard through a properly set up system.
Set up Android Auto in any older car with these steps: Buy a car phone mount and a Bluetooth receiver, and use a few handy apps and settings to make the experience seamless.
A trusted virtual private network is a great tool for security and privacy, but if it's not configured correctly it may not be so private.
The Pivot Table is a tool that Excel uses to create custom reports from your spreadsheet databases. All you need is one common, unique field. Here's how to set it up with multiple spreadsheets.
Latest News Articles
- You can grab a 128GB SanDisk microSDXC memory card for less than $27 today
- Middle Earth: Shadow of War strips out loot boxes and reworks its end-game
- Forget Amazon Prime Day, Newegg's got two great deals on FreeSync displays right now
- Nura G2 Introduces Active Noise Cancelling
- Ericsson, Telstra and Intel achieve first 5G commercial network data call
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Apple’s new MacBook Pro: First impressions
- 2 5 Most Dangerous Ransomware Strains
- 3 Best Amazon device deals on Prime Day 2018
- 4 Navman introduces 2018 GPS range
- 5 Best Amazon Prime Day Android smartphone deals for every carrier
Join the newsletter!
- Amazon Prime Day 2018 - Best Deals
- ASUS Zenbook Pro 15: A futuristic, exciting, imperfect, flagship notebook
- Oppo R15 Pro review: A compelling mid-tier option with lots of value and few compromises
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?