Make your new Galaxy S9 as useful as possible by exercising these software features and options.
Excel filters help you find exactly what you want, no matter how big your spreadsheet database is. Here's how to set number, text and data filters.
Step-by-step instructions for configuring the built-in VPN client in Windows 7 and Windows 10.
Six steps to find out how much performance you lost from the Meltdown and Spectre patches
The more displays your computer has, the better—but there are considerations to keep in mind as you move into extreme multi-monitor setups for enhanced productivity and gaming.
Reserve a website name before someone else beats you to it. Here's how to do that using a domain name registrar service.
Here's how to build a powerful, 6-core mini-ITX Ryzen gaming PC that you can tuck under your arm for a LAN party.
Excel percentage formulas can get you through problems large and small every day. We'll walk through several examples, including turning fractions to percentages, and calculating percentage of total, increase, or decrease.
Set up your new computer the right way by performing these crucial tasks.
The pivot table is a collection of tools that Excel uses to create reports from complex, multi-file spreadsheet data. Here's how to generate reports for single tables
How to replace words; extract first and last words, matched or a specific words in a string of text
Wi-Fi trouble? The tips and tricks in our troubleshooting guide will help solve your problems.
The version of Android 8.0 Oreo that ships on the Pixel 2 and 2 XL has some cool bonus features you may not notice, until we tell you all about them.
Everyone knows about Android Oreo's big changes, but a lot more is going on if you dig deeper. Check out improvements to notifications, sideloading and more.
An Excel macro is a sequence of commands (or directives) that you record to perform a series of tasks. We'll show you how to create custom macros for your spreadsheet.
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft tries forcing Mail users to open links in Edge, and people are freaking out
- This week in games: Shadow of the Tomb Raider confirmed, Witcher 3's Geralt joins Soulcalibur VI
- Record your travels for cheap with this $30 dash cam
- Samsung Galaxy S9+ review: A predictably-exellent flagship uplifted by a standout camera
- Samsung Galaxy S9: The best tips and tricks
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Netgear Launches the Arlo Go LTE Wire-Free Camera on Telstra’s Mobile Network
- 2 Fitbit debut slimmer Versa smartwatch
- 3 Record your travels for cheap with this $30 dash cam
- 4 Telstra Announces New Smart Home Internet Bundle
- 5 The state of Android security: Great on Oreo, but most phones are missing out
Join the newsletter!
- Hands On: Pitting the Apple HomePod against the Sonos One
- Everything You Can Do, I Can Do Better: Comparing The Google Home’s Assistant To Amazon Echo’s Alexa
- Apple HomePod review: Packs a punch but shirks on the smarts
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?