Word templates provide the design consistency that any organization (or individual) needs to look professional. Here's how to use pre-made templates or create your own.
Windows 7 is officially end of life, meaning it will no longer receive security updates. If you're going to keep using it, here's how to stay as safe as possible.
Microsoft Word offers a variety of cursive and handwriting fonts. For this story, we'll discuss the ones available in Windows 10.
Some of GIMP’s greatest assets are the plug-ins and scripts created by numerous independent programmers. We'll find some good ones for you.
Microsoft Office 2010 support ends October 13, 2020. This means no more technical support, no more patches, and no more security updates. Here are your options, some of which are free.
DotPDN's Paint.net is a free photo-editing software program with a lot to offer. It has the basic skill set to edit your photographs, it’s intuitive, and it’s easy to use.
GIMP has matured into a truly incredible photo-editing program. If you’re coming by way of Photoshop, however, use these tips to ease the transition.
Even of you have the Google Pixel 4, the new Google Assistant might still be in hiding. Here's how to find it.
We'll walk you through how to use Windows 10's Your Phone app, from basic setup to its ability to show texts and notifications, remotely interact with your Android phone's screen, and even place calls.
If you're just getting started using Microsoft Excel, these tips will help you create a spreadsheet and write a formula.
School photos and wedding photographers now offer you the rights to digital images for an additional fee. But using Google PhotoScan and your smartphone, you may be able to create your own digital images, for free.
The new Android 10 looks a whole lot like Android 9 Pie, but there are plenty of cool new features to explore if you know where to find them.
You can compile your PowerPoint presentation to run automatically in a show booth or kiosk, without human intervention, and it's much easier than you’d imagine. Here's how.
When you're trying to focus on a specific task, the right display settings can make a big difference. Automate dark mode, cut down on blue light, dim secondary displays and more with these tips.
Protect yourself from online scams with these tips, including a detailed account of attempts to remove ransomware.
Latest News Articles
- Google decides to 'iterate' on its deceptive favicon search plan
- The Full Nerd ep. 122: AMD's confusing Radeon RX 5600 XT launch
- Intel's Ghost Canyon NUC and Compute Element: 10 questions and intriguing facts
- Uber Elevate and Uber Air Explained
- Sonos extend support for legacy products after backlash
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Intel's Ghost Canyon NUC and Compute Element: 10 questions and intriguing facts
- 2 Here's what Android running on the dual-screen Surface Duo might look like
- 3 Google decides to 'iterate' on its deceptive favicon search plan
- 4 Microsoft begins bringing in developers to build its dual-screen future, including Windows 10X
- 5 Sonos extend support for legacy products after backlash
Join the newsletter!
- Google Pixel 4 XL review (2019): Full Resolution
- iPhone 11 Pro review: Identical looks, superlative cameras
- Samsung Galaxy Fold review: Show Off
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?