Total Defense Essential Anti-Virus offers well-tested protection at a good price, but we're not convinced it beats the free options.
The Lenovo Yoga C940 14 stands out among ultraportable 2-in-1 laptops with its plus-sized screen, snappy keyboard, and all-day battery life.
Vava's 4K UHD Dash Cam increases the capture resolution of what was already one of our favorite single-channel dash cams. 24-hour surveillance on battery is a major perk.
The Galaxy S20 Ultra is one of the greatest phones ever made, but everything about it is just too much.
Murder by Numbers blends police procedural and Picross puzzling, a unique combination that will keep you solving crimes far longer than intended.
Coming up on two decades old, the original Halo: Combat Evolved hasn't aged very well—but we still have a soft spot for it, and now that it's on Steam it's easier than ever to access on PC.
Microsoft's Windows 10 20H1 update, aka version 2004, pumps up Linux and the Your Phone integration to Android phones. But Microsoft also fumbles Cortana's transition to a standalone app.
The Goal Zero Yeti 200X is a small power station to keep your devices going, whether you are away from home or lose power in an emergency.
The feature-packed Lenovo Yoga C740 is one of the best values we’ve seen in a convertible laptop.
NordVPN has it all: excellent performance, a solid number of features, and it suits novices and power users alike. Still, we need more transparency from the company.
Convert your dumb deadbolt into a Wi-Fi-connected smart lock for less.
SanDisk's Extreme Pro Portable SSD is the fastest external USB Gen 2 drive we've tested to date. The IP55-rated design means it can fend off water and dust, too.
The XFX Radeon RX 5600 XT Thicc II Pro is a good graphics card for no-compromises 1080p gaming, but it suffers from AMD's last-second product decisions.
Corsair's K95 Platinum XT keyboard remains an ostentatious option aimed at a select few, but new Elgato integration, PBT keycaps, and a plush wrist rest make it better than ever.
Sweden-based OVPN is an excellent choice for speed and privacy. Plus it supports Netflix.
Latest News Articles
- Resident Evil 3 review-in-progress: It's no Resident Evil 2
- Asus ROG Zephyrus G14 review: Ryzen 4000 makes this thin, light laptop a winner
- Ryzen 4000 performance benchmarks: Ryzen 9 4900HS beats Intel's Core i9 mobile chips
- Ryzen 4000 Review: AMD's 7nm Ryzen 9 offers game-changing performance for laptops
- How to tune Windows 10 for laser-focused productivity
Most Popular Articles
- 1 The Huawei P40 Pro might have the largest smartphone camera sensor ever. It might not matter.
- 2 Google Chrome terms of service are changing on March 31: Here’s what’s new
- 3 Dell introduces new features to their Mobile Connect app
- 4 How to tune Windows 10 for laser-focused productivity
- 5 How to safely clean your smartphone
Join the newsletter!
- HP Spectre x360 13: Full, in-depth review
- Samsung Galaxy S20 vs S20+ vs S20 Ultra
- Here's how much the Motorola Razr will cost in Australia
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?