The Sony Xperia XZ2 is a good phone but, for the price and compared to the competition, it’s difficult to really call it good enough to make the case for choosing it over the other options.
The Savage battery pack is like the Swiss Army Knife of battery packs, and even includes (extremely slow) solar charging.
Intel's combination of Core i7-8705G and AMD Radeon RX Vega M burns up the performance charts and represents a sea change in laptop design.
While the AXUM Gear Bluetooth earbuds aren’t without their strengths, there’s just a too little many weaknesses here to ignore - even with the cheaper-than-average price.
The Cygnett FreePlay earbuds are definitely more affordable than most true wireless at $129 but they arrive with just enough compromises that I’d struggle to honestly recommend them over the many cheaper, wired or Bluetooth alternatives.
Toshiba's RC100 PCIe 3.0 x2 NVMe SSD is small, thin, light, energy-efficient, and a nice upgrade for your laptop or other portable device.
The JBL 300 abandons the experimentalism found in the rest of the Link range, and delivers predictably solid results in lieu of it.
LG E8 OLED TV (2018) and SK10Y soundbar review: If you've been on the fence about OLED, now might be the time to jump it
Minus the proper, promised integration with Google Assistant or Alexa, the 2018 E8 OLED positions LG as an AV player that’s still in the lead when it comes to image quality but not necessarily as sharp when it comes to other, broader aspects of the h...
Even if It’s a little predictable, not every purchase needs a twist. Sometimes you want something that works as intended, and the Nokia 7 Plus fits that mold nicely.
Milanoir sees you take control of a sadistic mafia hitman named Piero, a fearless anti-hero on a generic but genre-inspired mission of revenge.
This sim game sees you enlisted as a fresh member in the none-too-subtle ‘League of MachiaVillain Villains’ and tasked with assembling a ferocious but mindless taskforce of minions and constructing your own cartoonish horror-style murder house.
A good smartphone is more than just a camera - and while the P20 Pro’s camera do catch more of the finer details than the competition can, a lot of elements around that camera don’t always deliver on the same level.
The new Logitech 512 Carbon is cleanly designed and well-built. It’s got a good price-point and it gets the job done. What more could you want out of a keyboard?
The Fujifilm XH-1, the latest incarnation in the popular X-series, isn’t the successor to the popular X-T2 but it is the new X-series flagship. That said, the XH-1 is a somewhat confusing mirrorless beast.
Set in a contemporary but slightly-off-the-beaten track locale of Yelltown, players take on the role Harper Pendrel: a quirky handyman/layabout who is dragged into a world of shadowy cabals, corporate conspiracies and sinister biotech schemes.
Latest News Articles
- Report: Microsoft, Razer push to bring mouse and keyboard support to Xbox
- Get a 29-inch LG Ultrawide FreeSync monitor for under $200 today
- Intel 8th-gen Core i7 vs. 7th-gen Core i7 CPUs: An upgrade that's finally worth it
- How the cloud can deliver speed, scale and security for apps
- Oppo deal out Australian pricing and availability for R15 and R15 Pro
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Intel 8th-gen Core i7 vs. 7th-gen Core i7 CPUs: An upgrade that's finally worth it
- 2 Alienware 17 R5 review: Core i9 and an overclocked GTX 1080 create an incredible desktop replacement
- 3 Five insights from our chat with Synology CTO Allen Kao
- 4 Oppo debut flagship Find X smartphone with almost no-bezels
- 5 Google bring SMS to PCs with Android Messages for Desktop
Join the newsletter!
- Huawei P20 Pro review: See it and believe the hype
- Nokia 7 Plus review: Predictable and plus-sized
- Computex 2018: Everything you missed at Asia's biggest tech tradeshow
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?