Alienware's m15 is in a weird place, with underwhelming RTX 2070 Max-Q performance and a major redesign coming soon. But the OLED display will win you over.
The Matebook 13 doesn’t reinvent the wheel, but if you manage your expectations accordingly, you’ll probably come away happy with it.
For most people, the Moto G7 Plus will do a fine job of handling your day-to-day demands. For those who need it to push a little further, it’ll do that too.
If you need a lot of portable power, then boy does Jackery have the power station for you.
Not content with just doing justice to its setting or being just another verse in a long-running tune, Total War: Three Kingdoms soars where lesser titles stumble and cements itself nicely as the series’ new gold standard.
Surfshark is a relatively new name in the world of VPNs, and it's off to a great start on Windows, offering extra features such as double-hop VPN connections, tracker blockers, and the ability to watch Netflix in 11 countries worldwide.
The QuadCast is the latest example of gaming brands trying to cash in on the rising popularity of streaming platforms like Twitch.
This customizable mechanical keyboard is a worthwhile travel companion if you're OK with trading some productivity for portability.
ESO’s new expansion has dragons, necromancers, and cat people, but it doesn’t always have a focus.
For everyone who wants the best XPS 13 right this second, this’ll do.
With one exception the Seagate FireCuda 510 proved the fastest M.2 NVMe SSD we've tested to date.
The Lenovo ThinkPad X390 review is thin, light, and plenty powerful. But its design has a few surprising trade-offs.
PDF Reader Pro - View, Annotate, Form Filler review: A lightweight Windows app for basic editing needs
This freebie makes it easy to edit, annotate, and share documents, but it lacks advanced functions.
The Raspberry Pi 3 B+ is a great device, but there are limits to what it can do.
The Nokia 1 Plus is a budget phone that takes the usual shortcuts, but ends up hitting all the expected roadblocks regardless.
Latest News Articles
- Seagate BackUp Plus Slim review: Old tech, new tricks
- Gato Roboto review: A platforming-heavy metroidvania with a cute look
- Amazon turn the page on second-gen Kindle Oasis
- Ecovacs are now selling a robot vacuum cleaner for less than $500
- Samsung Galaxy Watch Active review: One step forward, two steps back
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Apple recalls older MacBook Pro over fire risk
- 2 Amazon turn the page on second-gen Kindle Oasis
- 3 Google won't be making Android or Chrome OS tablets ever again
- 4 Ecovacs are now selling a robot vacuum cleaner for less than $500
- 5 Trump tariffs on Chinese goods could cost you $120 more for notebook PCs, say Dell, HP and CTA
Join the newsletter!
- Computex 2019
- Google Pixel 3a review: Less is more
- Huawei P30 Pro review: Full, in-depth review
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?