The WD Black AN1500 is a RAID 0 implementation on an x8 PCIe 3.0 card that delivers near PCIe 4 SSD performance on benchmarks. It's a decent and colorful (RGB) add for gamers and creators, although it's little faster than single drives on large file ...
These high-end cans offer top-notch materials, elegant design, and excellent—though not flawless—sound.
The Apple Watch Series 6 is without a doubt the best smartwatch you can buy, even if its competitors do some things better.
The RK2020 is one of the best handheld gaming emulators you can buy right now, playing PS1 games with ease, and even working with some Dreamcast and PSP titles.
The WD My Passport SSD, redesigned and upgraded (SATA to NVMe), is fast, light, attractive, and affordable. That pretty much makes it best in class.
The definitive digital toolbox for photos, Optics is designed to simulate optical camera filters, specialized lenses, film stocks, and a lot more.
The latest of Acer’s budget-minded Aspire 5 laptops is here, now with Ice Lake on board.
The Nexar Beam dash cam is inexpensive, takes great video, and has a boatload of features including free, unlimited cloud uploads. Some features require your phone.
An overhauled interface and good protection make Bitdefender easier to recommend than before.
EVGA's GeForce RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra packs a fantastic custom cooling system and all sorts of extras designed to push clock speeds to 11.
PDF Squeezer allows you to compress PDF files quickly and easily. Simply click on the file you need compressed, and drag-and-drop it into the app.
AirVPN has consistent speeds and a surprising amount of network transparency.
The new Apple Watch SE is a solid smartwatch at a good price, but its main purpose is to make the Series 6 look even more attractive.
Sony released its snappily named MDR-1000X over-ear headphones back in 2016 to great acclaim. The WH-1000XM4 reviewed here are the fourth version of that line, and I’m happy to report that Sony has improved yet again on its already winning audio form...
The Flex 5G is the one—and for now, only—laptop to tap into Verizon’s blazingly fast 5G speeds, but its Snapdragon 8cx processor will hold you back.
Latest News Articles
- The Full Nerd ep. 154: Big Navi rumors, Nvidia Adobe AI, PS5 teardown
- Did you just get your iPhone 12 or iPhone 12 Pro? Do these things first!
- Acer’s Halo smart speaker boasts Google Assistant and RGB lighting
- The PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X are almost here. Find out if your TV can handle them
- Amazon Echo Dot (4th gen) review: The new Dot delivers a revamped look and (slightly) better sound
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Something for everybody in Acer’s new models
- 2 The Porsche Design Acer Book RS brings sports-car flair to a premium laptop
- 3 Intel's power play: Hands-on with ATX12VO motherboards and power supply
- 4 New software program runs Windows directly on Chromebooks
- 5 The Acer Swift 3x boasts Intel's new Iris Xe Max discrete GPU
Join the newsletter!
- Why do gamers like RGB Lights?
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Umurangi Generation review: Evangelion Meets Pokémon Snap
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?