If you’re looking for an inexpensive quad-core laptop that’s less than three-quarters of an inch thick, the Acer Aspire 5 A515-54-51DJ might fit the bill.
Dinosaur-soldiers, character customization, and strong storytelling help Age of Wonders: Planetfall get over the early-game onboarding hurdles and micromanagement woes.
Where other budget brands are subtractive and concerned with how much they can strip out of a flagship or mid-tier proposition, TCL’s Alcatel 3 feels like a foundation and something that’s building towards something.
Anker’s Powerhouse 200 looks great and can power your devices for hours during a power outage.
Tetris Effect wraps age-old ideas in a modern and meditative skin, a work of art that you just happen to interact with by stacking blocks and clearing rows.
With a 4K UHD AMOLED display and Thunderbolt/USB Gen 2 on board, the HP Spectre x360 15t Touch gives you lush graphics and top performance in a stylish package.
Health bars? In a Wolfenstein game? You'd better believe it. Youngblood is one hell of a departure for the series, though there's a lot to admire if you can get your head around it.
The BenQ ScreenBar Lite is a great option for a portable desk lamp, but the cable and price may make you pause.
Nvidia's GeForce RTX 2080 Super is the second most-powerful GPU ever released, but it loses its unique identity in the new-look Super lineup.
The ASUS ROG Strix Scar III allowed me to relive the glory days in 2019, boosted by an RTX 2070 graphics card and 9th-Gen Intel i7 processor. However, it doesn’t bring anything new to the table. It’s not a bad gaming laptop, but it’s pretty much the ...
Audeze's debut gaming headset, the Mobius, boasts sound quality that justifies its high sticker price—but it's undermined slightly by some first-time-out errors.
Acer's Nitro 7 focuses on its display and storage instead of its internal components, an odd choice for a gaming laptop. Acer's own Predator Helios 300 may be a better budget option.
Despite its obvious similarities, the Aero 15-XA is not a gaming laptop.
Rage 2 resuscitates a franchise that was arguably dead on arrival.
The GPS-enabled Z-Edge F1 front/interior dash cam takes very good video once you get used to the oddball interface.
Latest News Articles
- Oppo Reno Z Australian review (2019)
- Mad Catz S.T.R.I.K.E. 4 review: The resurrection continues with this surprisingly normal keyboard
- Ask a PC expert: Should you upgrade your Core i7-2600K?
- Goodbye Android Q, hello Android 10: Google's dessert-based code names are over
- Mophie Powerstation XXL review: This is the portable battery you're looking for
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Mad Catz S.T.R.I.K.E. 4 review: The resurrection continues with this surprisingly normal keyboard
- 2 Ask a PC expert: Should you upgrade your Core i7-2600K?
- 3 Goodbye Android Q, hello Android 10: Google's dessert-based code names are over
- 4 10th-gen CPU buyers guide: We ranked every new Intel laptop CPU for you
- 5 Acer Aspire 5 A515-54-30BQ review: A dual-core laptop that's slim, light, and priced to move
Join the newsletter!
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10 vs Note 10+ vs Note 10+ 5G
- Beats PowerBeats Pro Totally Wireless Earphones review: A debut worth the wait
- Trump tariffs on Chinese goods could cost you $120 more for notebook PCs, say Dell, HP and CTA
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?