Thanks to the Bittboy PocketGo's new orientation and improved processing power, it's a perfect option for retro emulation on the go.
Comprehensive testing, interesting results, and compelling presentation combine in the best overall DNA testing experience on the market today.
Seagate's FireCuda 520 performs on a par with its 510 predecessor over PCIe 3, but it also supports PCIe 4 to the tune of 2.1GBps sustained transfers.
The LG Gram 17 has a huge screen but is shockingly light.
The Nvidia GeForce GTX 1650 Super is the best budget graphics card you can buy for 1080p gaming, and the custom Asus ROG Strix model is loaded with extras for a mere $10 premium.
With Oculus Link, the standalone Oculus Quest VR headset gives you the performance of a PC headset when you want it, and mobility when you don't. It's not perfect, but it's the future.
The Nubia Z20 is more of a curiosity than commendable.
AMD's 32-core Ryzen Threadripper 3970X delivers performance 43 percent faster than the older 32-core Threadripper.
Intel's 18-core Core i9-10980XE occupies a tight performance space between competing AMD CPUs. A lower price actually makes it a decent deal.
The FreeBuds 3 are barely adequate in a category where it’s increasingly easy to find something exceptional.
The Moto G8 Plus is great in all the ways that modern Motorola phones are but doesn’t really move the needle towards a place where they can readily compete with the increased competition in this particular price-segment.
It’s not without room for improvement but the Galaxy Watch Active is imminently capable, supremely polished and mature in a way that most other smartwatches aren’t.
Beyond the novelty of having a vase that charges and cleans your phone, the Oblio blurs the lines between tech product and lifestyle choice in a really intriguing way.
If you’re looking to nab yourself a gaming laptop on a budget and have room on your desk to spare, the ASUS TUF FX505 makes a compelling enough case for itself.
The Motorola One Macro is no flagship but it nails the essentials - which is the most important thing for a $300 phone like it.
With a display that reaches up to 500", you can enjoy the latest 4K content, with superior image quality and a high contrast ratio. Lining up the picture is effortless using lens shift, optical zoom and keystone correction. It's easy to set up, stream content and get sound with built-in speakers or Bluetooth.
Latest News Articles
- Everything you should buy before you stream on Twitch
- Google's Chrome 79 will warn you if your password has been stolen—or will be
- Microsoft will check off Wunderlist in May 2020
- AMD's massive Adrenalin 2020 Edition update streamlines Radeon Software
- Windows 10 Mobile is finally dead: How to take your data and move on
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Google's Chrome 79 will warn you if your password has been stolen—or will be
- 2 Telstra temporarily slices $10 off SIM-only plans
- 3 Google first ‘Pixel feature drop’ enhances Photos, Call Screen, Duo, RAM
- 4 Windows 10 Mobile is finally dead: How to take your data and move on
- 5 Hallelujah! Notes and lists are finally coming to Google Assistant
Join the newsletter!
- Google Pixel 4 XL review (2019): Full Resolution
- iPhone 11 Pro review: Identical looks, superlative cameras
- Samsung Galaxy Fold review: Show Off
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?