Sabrent's Rocket Q marks a huge jump in capacity for end-user NVMe with a whopping 8TB of NAND on board. Performance is quick as well.
The OWC Aura P12 offers a 4TB capacity that's double the maximum of most current NVMe SSDs, and good performance too.
The Asus ROG Zephyrus Duo 15 GX550 is a dual-screen gaming laptop that packs an overclockable 8-core Core i9-10980HK, GeForce RTX 2080 Super, and lots more.
If you’re lucky enough to already know for sure whether the AirTab can meet your needs and don’t mind a dash of amateurish hardware design, there’s a faustian bargain to be had here.
The MSI GS66 Stealth gaming laptop packs a 10th gen Core i9-10980HK, GeForce RTX 2080 Super Max-Q, and 300Hz screen into a surprisingly thin and light body.
Another custom-built keyboard switch joins the fray. The HyperX Alloy Origins is near-identical to its Alloy FPS RGB sibling, but with HyperX's new Aqua and Red switches under the hood.
Ruiner is good on the Switch but that just makes it easier to see how it could have been great.
The HP Chromebook x360 12b offers good design and quality where it counts, plus decent performance and solid battery life.
The WD Black P50 Game Drive SSD is as fast as it gets with plain old USB Gen 2. But you need the still-rare SuperSpeed USB 20Gbps port for maximum speed.
This wireless charging station does it all, especially for iPhone users.
The Seagate FireCuda Gaming SSD is drop-dead gorgeous and plenty fast, but to realize its full potential, you need one of the handful of products that supports SuperSpeed USB 20Gbps.
Malwarebytes Privacy is off to a good start, but its speeds just aren't up to snuff in our experience.
The barely-there Dynabook Portege X30L crams a Intel Comet Lake U-series CPU into a 1.8-pound shell.
AzireVPN is a very basic service with a focus on privacy at the right price.
Petroglyph's remasters of the original Command & Conquer and follow-up Red Alert are loving and well-crafted, but very much products of their day, and are "missing" many of the improvements made by those that built on Westwood's foundations.
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft Teams adds 'Together mode' in massive update
- What you need to know about Thunderbolt 4
- Powerful new Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 Plus headed for gaming phones
- Intel unveils the Thunderbolt 4 spec, debuting in PCs in the fall
- Mafia remake gets pushed to September 25
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Dell XPS 15 9500 Review: Buy this laptop instead of a MacBook Pro 16
- 2 PCWorld's July Digital Magazine: The $1,001 Question
- 3 How home router manufacturers dropped the ball on security
- 4 AMD Ryzen 3000 XT CPU review roundup: Slightly faster, slightly pricier, and a shoulder shrug
- 5 After Mac processors, Apple's next transition is apps
Join the newsletter!
- Why do gamers like RGB Lights?
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Umurangi Generation review: Evangelion Meets Pokémon Snap
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?