Tetris Effect wraps age-old ideas in a modern and meditative skin, a work of art that you just happen to interact with by stacking blocks and clearing rows.
With a 4K UHD AMOLED display and Thunderbolt/USB Gen 2 on board, the HP Spectre x360 15t Touch gives you lush graphics and top performance in a stylish package.
Health bars? In a Wolfenstein game? You'd better believe it. Youngblood is one hell of a departure for the series, though there's a lot to admire if you can get your head around it.
The BenQ ScreenBar Lite is a great option for a portable desk lamp, but the cable and price may make you pause.
Nvidia's GeForce RTX 2080 Super is the second most-powerful GPU ever released, but it loses its unique identity in the new-look Super lineup.
The ASUS ROG Strix Scar III allowed me to relive the glory days in 2019, boosted by an RTX 2070 graphics card and 9th-Gen Intel i7 processor. However, it doesn’t bring anything new to the table. It’s not a bad gaming laptop, but it’s pretty much the ...
Audeze's debut gaming headset, the Mobius, boasts sound quality that justifies its high sticker price—but it's undermined slightly by some first-time-out errors.
Acer's Nitro 7 focuses on its display and storage instead of its internal components, an odd choice for a gaming laptop. Acer's own Predator Helios 300 may be a better budget option.
Despite its obvious similarities, the Aero 15-XA is not a gaming laptop.
Rage 2 resuscitates a franchise that was arguably dead on arrival.
The GPS-enabled Z-Edge F1 front/interior dash cam takes very good video once you get used to the oddball interface.
The Google Pixel 3a is more than a low-cost alternative to the Pixel 3, it's a damn good phone in its own right.
Nextbase's 422GW is a modular system that accepts multiple camera types and features Alexa support, a touch display, and GPS. Aside from the lack of interior infrared, it's the near-perfect dash cam.
Bloodstained isn’t just a memorial to the Castlevania games of days past, it feels like a foundation for the series’ future.
The New BittBoy V3 is the best retro gaming device for those who want to play their classic games on the go.
Latest News Articles
- Intel reveals more about its Lakefield stacked CPU, due to ship in late 2019
- Hands-on with Wasteland 3: A simplified but still satisfying glimpse of the post-apocalypse
- 10th-gen CPU buyers guide: We ranked every new Intel laptop CPU for you
- Intel announces Comet Lake, a faster, 10th-gen Whiskey Lake chip for mainstream laptops
- Plantronics take it up a notch with new RIG 700 wireless gaming headphones
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Dell's OptiPlex 7070 Ultra is a mini-PC that fits into a monitor stand
- 2 Google shows off Stadia streaming games: Cyberpunk 2077, Mortal Kombat 11, and more
- 3 Curved gaming now comes in 240Hz
- 4 Microsoft Edge in Chromium goes beta, and Microsoft says it's ready for everyday use
- 5 Disney+ to arrive in Australia and New Zealand in November
Join the newsletter!
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10 vs Note 10+ vs Note 10+ 5G
- Beats PowerBeats Pro Totally Wireless Earphones review: A debut worth the wait
- Trump tariffs on Chinese goods could cost you $120 more for notebook PCs, say Dell, HP and CTA
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?