Made with PCR plastic, the Acer Aspire Vero stands out from the midrange laptop pack with a funky, eco-friendly design. It's the first laptop we've tested with Windows 11.
We tested Intel's 4th- to 11th-gen Core processors and AMD's Ryzen 5000 CPU with Microsoft's Virtualization Based Security feature to see how much performance was hurt.
Windows 11 reorganizes Windows, not to great effect. Several new features improve upon Windows 10, but technical limitations, feature delays, and some functional downgrades leave us thinking that it needs some more development time to be be truly use...
Apple's biggest and most expensive iPhone runs a lot longer than any iPhone ever.
NordVPN has it all: excellent performance, and a solid set of features that will appeal to both novices and power users. Read our full evaluation and why this VPN has earned our Editors' Choice badge.
While only an average performer among 10Gbps USB drives, the LaCie Portable SSD's unique and attractive design, as well as its svelte form factor make it one of our favorites
PNY's LX3030 PCIe 3 drive sustains long writes with the top performers and is rated for a staggering 27,000TBW per TB of capacity—many times what's offered by the average NAND SSD.
None of the iPhone 13 Pro's improvements are surprising, but they still manage to impress.
Sony’s ultra-portable true wireless earbuds deliver on nearly all the features most people want out of a premium set.
We bought 14 USB-C cables and put them through the wringer to find the best ones for your charging and data transfer needs.
You won’t find more power from a lighter laptop at its price than the HP Pavilion Aero 13, a 2.1-pound charmer based on AMD’s stellar Ryzen 7 5800U CPU.
An oldie and a still goodie, Ian Page’s free MacTracker app delivers the details for every Apple thing you own.
The affordable Nexar Pro dash cam's unique styling, cloud storage, and dual-channel interior/exterior captures make it a good deal for professional ride-givers
RockPals 300W power station is a robust, affordable backup power source—but probably not the best choice for mission-critical purposes.
Latest News Articles
- Hands-on with the original iPod: ‘Definitely’ worth $399
- Twenty years ago, the iPod paved the way for Apple’s success
- iPod at 20: A complete timeline of Apple’s iconic music player
- Best power banks: The top portable chargers for devices
- Windows 10’s big November update is a lot smaller than usual
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Best way to get the Google Pixel 6 and Google Pixel 6 Pro in Australia
- 2 iPod at 20: A complete timeline of Apple’s iconic music player
- 3 Meet Zephyr: Razer’s crazy RGB N95 mask gets real
- 4 The M2 MacBook Air could be the MacBook Pro for the rest of us
- 5 Windows 11 update fixes Ryzen L3 perf bug
Join the newsletter!
- Nvidia beefs up DLSS with more games and Linux support
- What laptop should I get? Top 12 things to consider
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?