The LG WK7 offers a somewhat-simple proposition but there’s plenty to like about it.
Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 has all the usual multiplayer options, and no singleplayer, but the new Blackout battle royale mode is the star of the show. It's like Battlegrounds without all the jank.
Razer's Naga Trinity finally makes the MMO mouse a little less niche by allowing you to swap in 12-button, 7-button, and 2-button side panels on-the-fly.
The inexpensive Lenovo Legion Y530 will tempt budget-minded gamers, but its middling graphics card struggles to keep up with today's games, let alone tomorrow's.
The Nova 3i has all the right specs but fails to bring them cohesively together to forge an identity of its own.
Kaspersky 2019 is the same antivirus suite it's always been with improved system tools and a better price.
The PNY GeForce RTX 2080 XLR8 is an all right card that's painfully overpriced compared to its rivals.
While the X5 is that much faster than the T5, you really have to be involved in an industry or hobby where that extra speed matters for it to really be worth the premium price.
Even at its best, the Moto Z3 Play is a victim of diminishing returns.
The Omen Mindframe gaming headset makes its mark with thermoelectric cooling in the earcups. It works as advertised, but HP misses on some basics.
Despite only scoring the runner-up slot in the results shown above, we still wouldn’t hesitate to recommend the Linksys Velop AC3900 Mesh Wi-Fi system.
Following up on its epic 32-core 2nd-gen Threadripper 2, AMD set October 29 as the day its highly anticipated CPUs will go on sale.
Assassin's Creed Odyssey review in progress: This ancient adventure breathes new life into the series
Assassin's Creed Odyssey fills its massive Ancient Greece world with things to do, places to see, and philosophers to chat up while shaking up the series' staid core.
After a string of disappointing handsets, LG has finally released a phone you might actually want to buy. But probably not at this price.
Logitech's G305 and G603 give traveling gamers a choice of two wireless mice that are capable performers, easy to pack, and run on AA batteries.
Latest News Articles
- Google Pixel 3 XL review: Ghost in the machine
- HTC Exodus 1 now available for preorder for crypto fanatics
- HP Spectre x360 13 (2018) hands on: 'Whiskey Lake' power sits alongside 22 hours of battery life
- HP Spectre x360 15 (2018) hands on: HP's convertible notebook leaps to six cores
- Automate your basic devices with two TP-Link smart plugs for $25
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Automate your basic devices with two TP-Link smart plugs for $25
- 2 LG's awesome 5-camera V40 is already $200 off at B&H Photo
- 3 Black Friday has arrived at Monoprice with 20 percent off nearly everything, even sale items
- 4 How to edit PDFs in Microsoft Word
- 5 Upgrade your gaming rig with these smoking-hot graphics card deals
Join the newsletter!
- Oppo Find X: Full, in-depth review
- Moto G6: Full, in-depth review
- Samsung Galaxy Note 9: Full, in-depth, Australian review
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?