With a 4K display and Nvidia GTX 1650 graphics, the Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Extreme Gen 2 is the kind of laptop you keep fully-charged.
It's said that Velvet Underground's first album sold dismally, but that everyone who bought a copy later started a band. Kentucky Route Zero is the game developer's equivalent.
The power of a Playstation in your hand
The EVGA GeForce RTX 2060 KO makes some smart compromises to bring real-time ray tracing under $300, drastically undercutting its rivals.
FastestVPN is a surprising little service. It's very affordable, makes the right privacy promises, and now works with Netflix.
The HP Pavilion Gaming Laptop nevertheless is an affordable gaming laptop that's nearly as sturdy and refined as its higher-end Omen cousins with a couple of exceptions, most notably the dim display.
The Nomad Base Station Stand is not only easy on the eyes, but it's also one of the highest-performing wireless chargers we've tested.
Walmart's Motile M142 14-inch budget notebook PC taps AMD's mobile Ryzen chips for solid performance at a price tag that excuses the acceptable compromises its designers made.
They’re unlikely to sate audiophiles but, for everyday consumers, The TicPods 2 Pro are just good enough where it counts.
The HP Elite Dragonfly is incredibly lightweight and stunningly beautiful, with a battery that won't quit. Whether your boss deserves a laptop this nice is another matter entirely.
I don’t know if I can quite recommend them without caveat but I can certainly recommend them with a lot more enthusiasm than previous Jaybird earbuds.
The HP Spectre x360 doesn’t quite have the spark of innovation it takes to sell itself as a truly great laptop but it’s more than good enough to recommend regardless.
The AMD Radeon RX 5600 XT delivers outstanding 1080p gaming, knocking out the GeForce GTX 1660 Ti thanks to a last-minute upgrade. Make sure you get that new BIOS!
The Puma Smartwatch is another Wear OS entry that's too buggy to be taken seriously.
ZoneAlarm Extreme Security's Windows app hasn't changed much in at least seven years. The protection is good, but we have concerns about overall value.
Latest News Articles
- This insightful Intel video explains how CPUs are made, in words you can actually understand
- Microsoft Surface Laptop 3 screens are cracking, some users say
- Hands on: Microsoft's Office app for Android is tuned for the smartphone generation
- We build a capable $300 gaming PC. Believe it!
- HP Envy 13 review: A slim, light, and inexpensive workhorse with discrete graphics
Most Popular Articles
- 1 How to create and customize tables in Microsoft Word
- 2 MSI Prestige 14 review: Workhorse power in a thin-and-light shell
- 3 We build a capable $300 gaming PC. Believe it!
- 4 Asus blames AMD guidelines for high ROG Strix Radeon RX 5700 temperatures, announces fix
- 5 D-Link promise smarter security tech with new DIY bundle
Join the newsletter!
- HP Spectre x360 13: Full, in-depth review
- Samsung Galaxy S20 vs S20+ vs S20 Ultra
- Here's how much the Motorola Razr will cost in Australia
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?