Nobody wants to spend another $100 on a case for their $550 headphones, but if you did, this would be an excellent choice.
FastestVPN is easy to use and offers good performance, but it doesn't have much in the way of extra features.
The small, stylish OWC Envoy Pro Elektron looks nice next to a Mac. It's also fast and surprisingly ruggedized
The latest version of Fledging's Shell Thunderbolt NVMe SSD enclosure features a larger profile, plenty of venting, and an active fan for vastly improved cooling.
The 2TB Silicon Power US70 turned in excellent sustained transfer times, rivaling some of the top-tier competition. Overall performance is mid-range, though at a nice price.
Apple’s high-end headphones look, sound, and feel great, but the price isn’t right.
ESET is a good suite that provides excellent protection, has a good number of extra features, and fair pricing.
The OtterBox Fast Charge Qi Wireless Power Bank Premium offers durability, good power efficiency, and wireless charging. Just don't expect a lot of ports.
Sabrent's Rocket 4 Plus lives up to its name, delivering near top-tier performance at a mid-range price. The 2TB version outperformed the pricier Samsung 980 Pro.
We put the PC's best laptops against MacBook Pro M1 to see if Apple's new ARM chip really is all that.
The Dynabook Portégé X30W-J is incredibly light – 989gm to be precise. That’s almost ridiculous! Seriously, it is possible to balance it on a couple of fingers for minutes on end.
The Lenovo Legion 7i laptop is one hell of a machine. Powerful, great screen and graphics, good sound, very good battery life, it ticks just about every box.
ChargeTech's Portable Power Outlet AM 27K 4.0 is the first power bank we've tested that's pandemic-ready—meaning it comes sheathed in an antimicrobial film.
The Lenovo IdeaPad Slim 7 delivers performance and value in a slender shell, even if its battery life isn’t quite what we’d hoped.
Apple’s MagSafe Duo charger would be a tough sell at $49, but it’s impossible to recommend at $129.
Latest News Articles
- The Full Nerd: What you need to know about Ryzen 5000 mobile
- Wait, did Nvidia just say it could make graphics cards for cryptocurrency miners?
- iMac redesign in the works, half-height Apple silicon Mac Pro coming this year
- Report: Apple TV+ free trials will extend to July
- Samsung Galaxy Buds Pro: Unboxing and ears-on impressions
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Gigabyte unrolls GeForce 30-series with both Core and Ryzen CPUs
- 2 Google adds a privacy-oriented Guest Mode to its Home and Nest smart speakers and displays
- 3 5 innovations that pushed laptops forward at CES 2021
- 4 Apple’s next M1 MacBook Pros might dump the Touch Bar, revive MagSafe
- 5 Report: Apple TV+ free trials will extend to July
Join the newsletter!
- Why do gamers like RGB Lights?
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Umurangi Generation review: Evangelion Meets Pokémon Snap
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?