Survive the Black Plague, the Inquisition, and the Hundred Years' War in this relentless story-driven game that somehow got made in the era where nobody makes linear story-driven games.
The OnePlus 7 Pro has flipped its underdog script for 2019, challenging the high end with a true flagship.
Bullguard VPN supports great speeds in 16 countries around the world, but at $85 a year it's a hard sell.
If you can live without things like wireless charging, water resistance and the ability to take photos of the moon, there are almost zero reasons to look at buying anything other than the Pixel 3a.
Acer's Predator Triton 500 gaming laptop is surprisingly thin and light, but it still packs a Core i7 CPU and GeForce RTX GPU.
If a simple installation and good sound quality are all you want, these AmazonBasics Computer Speakers are an exceptional value.
AmazonBasics USB-Powered Computer Speakers with Dynamic Sound review: Balanced sound for a budget price
AmazonBasics’ USB-Powered Computer Speakers offer legitimate value, with balanced sound, smart looks, and quality construction.
Rage 2's first hours are surprisingly unmemorable for a game with such an over-the-top aesthetic.
The Logitech MX Vertical Ergonomic Mouse is unlike any mouse I’ve used before but I hope to see more like it in the future.
There's not much substance in Forager, but sometimes you just want to mindlessly snack on tasty junk food—even if you feel slightly unfulfilled afterward.
The LG G8 has some good things going for it, but ultimately it's just another 'G' phone that tries to hard to be different.
Anker PowerCore+ 19000 PD review: Fresh design and new features make this battery pack very appealing
A portable battery pack with USB-C that doubles as a USB hub? Go on, we're listening.
And if you already have an Orbi router, it’ll make an awesome addition to your network.
Motorola’s G-series remains the gold standard for budget smartphones - and this year’s G7 continues that legacy in strong form.
After years of asking, the Logitech G502 finally ditches the cable and gets full Powerplay compatibility. It's pricey, but nothing short of spectacular.
Latest News Articles
- Six principles for robust, scalable bot development
- Google breaks up with Huawei, pulls Android license
- 12 custom game modes you should try in Overwatch's new Workshop
- A Plague Tale: Innocence review: A grisly, story-driven journey through Medieval France
- Minecraft Earth busts out of the box as a Pokemon Go-inspired mobile AR game
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Google breaks up with Huawei, pulls Android license
- 2 How to type kaomoji on your PC in Windows 10
- 3 The Epic Mega Sale tempts PC gamers with weekly freebies and $10 off any game over $15
- 4 Microsoft revives once-dead Paint with new keyboard controls and accessibility enhancements
- 5 OnePlus 7 Pro review: Not a flagship killer, a flagship contender
Join the newsletter!
- Google Pixel 3a review: Less is more
- Huawei P30 Pro review: Full, in-depth review
- Samsung Galaxy S10 review: Full, In-Depth Review
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?