The new Dell G7 is a definite upgrade that brings a bigger and better display to the table but falls short in other ways.
The G935 brings more bass presence and a more restrained design to Logitech's flagship headset, but some old flaws remain.
Nvidia's GeForce GTX 1660 and EVGA's superb XC Ultra custom design combine to (finally!) jettison AMD's Radeon RX 580 from its spot as the mainstream gaming champion.
The CoolerMaster CM310 is a surprisingly affordable alternative that ticks all the boxes and delivers the goods.
Private Internet Access is a great, low-priced VPN that now looks as good as it operates with a new app.
The Lenovo IdeaPad 730S dispenses with gimmicks and focuses on being a great laptop.
It might not be a true successor to its namesake, but it’s still another modern HMD handset that offers the usual winning combination of slick design, solid specs and delightfully clean software.
G-Technolgy's G-Drive mobile USB-C uses the latest connector, and performs well (mostly) for an external 2.5-inch hard drive. Style-wise, it's a nice match for Macs, though it's a bit pricey.
The HP Wireless Elite v2 keyboard-and-mouse combo offers an inexpensive, yet well-made way tountether yourself from your desktop or laptop, The full-sized keyboard’s responsive, quiet keys deliver an exceptionally comfortable typing experience, and t...
Mad Catz and its famed R.A.T. mouse return from the ravages of bankruptcy. Is the new R.A.T. worthy of the name, or just a pretender? We went hands-on to find out.
If you care about storytelling and world-building in video games, you owe it to yourself to give the Yakuza series a shot—especially now that they've started arriving on PC.
The Samsung Galaxy S10+ might not be as revolutionary as the Galaxy Fold, but it's still the baddest Android phone in the universe.
The EVGA GeForce GTX 1660 Ti XC Ultra strips out fancy extras to focus purely on great performance in all functional areas.
CyberGhost continues to be one of our favorite VPNs that caters to overseas streamers, offers a good amount of countries, and basic security features for a good price.
Devil May Cry V succeeds in recapturing the zest of the series' past but is ill-equipped to evolve beyond it.
Latest News Articles
- Nvidia's $99 Jetson Nano Developer Kit brings GPU-supercharged AI smarts to maker projects
- RTX on GTX: Nvidia is enabling ray tracing on some GeForce GTX graphics cards
- Dell G7 review: Growing pains
- Logitech G935 review: Slight upgrade to an old favorite
- Pure, progressive and principled: What goes into a modern Nokia handset?
Most Popular Articles
- 1 RTX on GTX: Nvidia is enabling ray tracing on some GeForce GTX graphics cards
- 2 The one thing that every 5G smartphone (so far) has in common
- 3 How mobile security works and why you need it
- 4 Nvidia's $99 Jetson Nano Developer Kit brings GPU-supercharged AI smarts to maker projects
- 5 Pure, progressive and principled: What goes into a modern Nokia handset?
Join the newsletter!
- Everything we (already) know about the Samsung Galaxy S10, S10e, S10+ and Galaxy F
- Oppo R17 Pro review: Full, in-depth, Australian review
- Want to play Apex Legends?
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?