They’re unlikely to sate audiophiles but, for everyday consumers, The TicPods 2 Pro are just good enough where it counts.
The HP Elite Dragonfly is incredibly lightweight and stunningly beautiful, with a battery that won't quit. Whether your boss deserves a laptop this nice is another matter entirely.
I don’t know if I can quite recommend them without caveat but I can certainly recommend them with a lot more enthusiasm than previous Jaybird earbuds.
The HP Spectre x360 doesn’t quite have the spark of innovation it takes to sell itself as a truly great laptop but it’s more than good enough to recommend regardless.
The AMD Radeon RX 5600 XT delivers outstanding 1080p gaming, knocking out the GeForce GTX 1660 Ti thanks to a last-minute upgrade. Make sure you get that new BIOS!
The Puma Smartwatch is another Wear OS entry that's too buggy to be taken seriously.
ZoneAlarm Extreme Security's Windows app hasn't changed much in at least seven years. The protection is good, but we have concerns about overall value.
The Razer DeathAdder V2 isn't necessarily deserving of such an auspicious name, but optical switches, a super-flexible cable, and three more buttons make this the upgrade the DeathAdder needed.
The Mophie Wireless Charging Pad has a simple, sleek design, and packs a punch.
Microsoft's new Chromium-based Edge will show up soon on your Windows 10 PC. It performs adequately and has a few unique features, but it faces an uphill battle against Chrome.
Its split, curved design puts you in a more relaxed typing posture.
Project Snowblind CL is iBuypower's plan to cut a five-hour build process for liquid cooling to ten minutes, shaving hundreds of dollars off the price of a PC.
Which is the better image and photo editor, GIMP or Photoshop? We compare essential features and declare a winner for each.
WD's Blue SN550 M.2 NVMe SSD delivers good performance at an especially attractive price point.
Sure, it's kind of ugly—but Sennheiser's new GSP 370 wireless headset sounds great, and it lasts for weeks on a single charge. What else do you need, really?
Latest News Articles
- Google decides to 'iterate' on its deceptive favicon search plan
- The Full Nerd ep. 122: AMD's confusing Radeon RX 5600 XT launch
- Intel's Ghost Canyon NUC and Compute Element: 10 questions and intriguing facts
- Uber Elevate and Uber Air Explained
- Sonos extend support for legacy products after backlash
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Intel's Ghost Canyon NUC and Compute Element: 10 questions and intriguing facts
- 2 Here's what Android running on the dual-screen Surface Duo might look like
- 3 Google decides to 'iterate' on its deceptive favicon search plan
- 4 Microsoft begins bringing in developers to build its dual-screen future, including Windows 10X
- 5 Sonos extend support for legacy products after backlash
Join the newsletter!
- Google Pixel 4 XL review (2019): Full Resolution
- iPhone 11 Pro review: Identical looks, superlative cameras
- Samsung Galaxy Fold review: Show Off
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?