Some might say you can’t teach an old laptop new tricks, but the new Gigabyte Aero 15 X9 begs to differ.
The Lenovo IdeaPad Flex 5 15 is a decent laptop and oversized tablet, in desperate need of a few more fans to perform at its greatest potential.
Anthem is uplifted by a unique setting, stunning visuals and thrilling sense of scale and speed. However, it’s brought back down to earth by a thousand inevitable comparisons that leave it wanting.
Apex Legends is the gaming year’s first big surprise and an impressive free-to-play debut from Respawn.
An outstanding truly wireless listening experience hampered by lackluster battery life.
Crackdown 3 feels like a game unstuck from time, a piece of 2007-era design that sneaked through into 2019, with middling results.
Far Cry New Dawn is the second series overhaul in as many years, with excellent results, but the story continues to underwhelm.
This is a LaCie hard drive that’ll get the job done but it doesn’t make a good case for why it should be the SSD you go with over the other options.
Escaping the cramped corridors of the Moscow subway system, Metro Exodus comes full circle and embraces a S.T.A.L.K.E.R.-esque open-world where it's just you, a map, a gun, and a prayer. It's janky, sure, but we love it anyway.
The RAVPower 6700mAh External Battery Pack is a rare miss from RAVPower.
FastestVPN won't wow you with its speeds, but the price is right, the privacy promises are good, and the simultaneous connection limit is solid.
If you’re a person who lives and dies by the numbers, you might well find what you’re looking for in the Watch GT. However, beyond the battery life, there’s little to love here.
The Mobvoi TicWatch E2 won't blow you away, but you're not likely to find a smartwatch at this price that does as much.
Sunless Skies offers a world of few limits and rich storytelling but its open-ended design isn’t going to be for everyone.
The Logitech Wireless Keyboard K350 could be just the thing for typists with aching wrists and tendons, provided you warm to the wave-like keyboard design.
Latest News Articles
- Hands on: How to use Wireless PowerShare on the Galaxy S10 to charge another phone
- Gigabyte Aero 15 X9 review: X Gonna Give It To Ya
- Optus is now taking orders for the Samsung Galaxy S10, S10e and S10+
- The Samsung Galaxy Fold goes on sale April 26 but I already want the 3rd-gen model
- Samsung Galaxy S10 and S10+ are going to offer spec-bumps, new tricks and 5G (for Telstra customers)
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Facebook could face multibillion-dollar fine over privacy failures
- 2 Windows 7's support deadline may expire in July, if you don't apply this patch
- 3 Apple’s best analyst just gave his 2019 predictions and suddenly I’m super hopeful for the future
- 4 Telstra launches third-generation Telstra TV
- 5 Microsoft skips way, way ahead in new Windows 10 build
Join the newsletter!
- Everything we (already) know about the Samsung Galaxy S10, S10e, S10+ and Galaxy F
- Oppo R17 Pro review: Full, in-depth, Australian review
- Want to play Apex Legends?
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?