Harman Kardon has unveiled its Invoke speaker, powered by Microsoft Cortana. It's years behind competing devices from Amazon and Google, but seems to hold up pretty well.
Logitech's G703 (aka G403 Redux) features high-end performance and Powerplay compatibility in an inexpensive package, albeit with some compromises.
Logitech's Powerplay-compatible G903 is probably the best wireless mouse on the market, backed by a PWM3366 sensor—but its high cost and ambidextrous shape may limit the appeal for some.
At $100 for the mouse pad and another $100 to $150 for a compatible mouse, Logitech's Powerplay is still early-adopter tech for sure—but keeping your wireless mouse battery topped off sans wires is incredibly futuristic.
Seagate Fly Drive review: Extra storage you'll appreciate but not enough innovation that you'll feel you need it
With 2TB of capacity, Fly Drive promises to streamline the editing process by letting you store, consolidate, and organise over 250 flights worth of content into one portable external hard drive.
Android One is the new Nexus program, and this is the phone to get if you're a diehard Android user on a budget and want to subscribe to Google's Project Fi.
With a winning combination of a 4K display, mechanized keyboard and solid performance, the Gigatyte Aorus X9 is almost-certainly going to be the gaming laptop you’ll wish you had.
Comodo Internet Security Pro 10 will do the job inexpensively, but its free trial has a few aggravating habits.
While Windows 10's native security suite can handle threats, many third-party solutions offer more comprehensive protection.
AVG Internet Security could do better with its interface, but the protection is good and the pricing includes unlimited device installs.
Avast looks great, performs well, and has all kinds of extra features. It's also expensive.
Norton Security Premium has a great interface and is highly-rated for antivirus and malware protection. However, you'll shell out quite a bit more for it than other premium security suites.
Microsoft's Windows 10 Fall Creators Update is its most ambitious ever, betting big on mixed reality while using pen, dictation, and a trio of excellent 3D apps to satisfy existing Microsoft Windows users.
The Pixel 2 XL is a no-brainer upgrade—unless you already own the original Pixel XL. Here's your comprehensive look at Pixel 2 XL's marquee features, and how they rate.
The small changes Jabra make here go a long way towards keeping the Elite Sport earbuds a pretty appealing option for fitness freaks - even if they arguably could (and should) have taken things much further.
Latest News Articles
- This week in games: Civilization III for free, Halloween modes shower treats and tricks
- Newegg's selling a 35-inch 2560x1080 curved monitor for $449 today
- Harman Kardon Invoke hands-on: Cortana enters the smart speaker market with a boom
- iPhone 8 Plus vs. LG G6: Which has the best camera in a smartphone?
- Logitech G703 review: A mainstream wireless mouse with some exceptional features
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Newegg's selling a 35-inch 2560x1080 curved monitor for $449 today
- 2 Windows 10 Fall Creators Update review: This could be Microsoft's biggest Windows yet
- 3 Newegg is selling a 34-inch 3440-by-1440 display for $480 today
- 4 How to download the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update right now
- 5 KRACK Wi-Fi attack threatens all networks: How to stay safe and what you need to know
Join the newsletter!
- How to download the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update right now
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- HyperX Cloud Alpha Gaming Headset:
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?