The Huawei Watch 2 Classic isn't a bad watch by any means, but it doesn't meet the lofty expectations set by the original model.
The ROG Strix Z270F Gaming motherboard is a full $100 more than other Z270 chipset motherboards.
Some months ago, we raved about the Garmin Fenix Chronos executive fitness tracking smartwatch.
It's a worthy realisiation that 'grown-ups' play games and an even more worthy one that executive types do too.
And so here we are reviewing yet another MSI gaming laptop. The good news is that this is getting easier and the reviews are getting shorter. Why? Because although they’re packed to the brim with features, many of them are borderline identical in imp...
Audio-Technica's $300 ATH-AG1X is the most expensive wired gaming headset we've ever reviewed—and sadly, not the best-sounding.
Sennheiser's GSP 350 headset isn't a looker, nor does it have a cheap price tag, but its sound quality is up there with the best headsets in its tier.
Currently, a common piece of advice is to not buy gaming headset, and instead purchase headphones from a respectable company. Sennheiser's Game Zero makes that strategy unnecessary.
You’re allowed to be confused by MSI’s Gaming laptop range(s).
TP-Link’s smart lightbulbs output some 60W at light but with 80 per cent less power as they use LEDs. They are dimmable and, in the case of the LB130, you can set different colours using the internal RGB LEDs.
Last year, buying a TV was simple. The best TVs on the market came from LG’s 4K OLED range but if you couldn’t afford that you bought a Hisense Series 7. Easy. Things are getting a bit more complex this year...
We loved Huawei’s P9 ‘Leica phone’ last year. It redefined what photography with a phone could be. Now here’s its successor, the P10.
Huawei’s P9 ‘Leica’ camera impressed the pants off us last year and redefined what we could expect from a phone’s camera.
Sapphire's Pulse graphics cards focus on "great value for your money." We review the Sapphire Radeon RX 570 Pulse and Radeon RX 580 Pulse alongside the pricier Sapphire RX 580 Nitro+.
We've struggled to find a killer feature for Android Wear smartwatches. They provide notifications which stop some people having to look at their phone and most have (variable quality) heart rate sensors for fitness tracking apps. Some aren't even wa...
Get complimentary strategy guide here
Latest News Articles
- Power surge at British Airways data center causes flight chaos
- Asus' affordable but powerful VivoBook Pro 15 to offer Optane Memory
- Asus unveils the super slim ZenBook Flip S convertible
- Huawei Watch 2 Classic Review: Good watch but a missed opportunity for Wear 2.0
- Far Cry 5's first trailer reveals religious cults and explosions in picturesque Montana
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Any website can crash your Windows 7 or 8 PC with these four characters
- 2 Power surge at British Airways data center causes flight chaos
- 3 Far Cry 5's first trailer reveals religious cults and explosions in picturesque Montana
- 4 Asus' affordable but powerful VivoBook Pro 15 to offer Optane Memory
- 5 Huawei Watch 2 Classic Review: Good watch but a missed opportunity for Wear 2.0
Join the PC World New Zealand newsletter!
- Old foes call a truce as Google and Microsoft reach patent agreement
- BlackBerry unveils first security-focused Android smartphone
- Lumia 640: Nothing budget about Microsoft’s latest handset
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?