The ASUS ROG Strix Scar III allowed me to relive the glory days in 2019, boosted by an RTX 2070 graphics card and 9th-Gen Intel i7 processor. However, it doesn’t bring anything new to the table. It’s not a bad gaming laptop, but it’s pretty much the ...
Audeze's debut gaming headset, the Mobius, boasts sound quality that justifies its high sticker price—but it's undermined slightly by some first-time-out errors.
Acer's Nitro 7 focuses on its display and storage instead of its internal components, an odd choice for a gaming laptop. Acer's own Predator Helios 300 may be a better budget option.
Despite its obvious similarities, the Aero 15 is not a gaming laptop.
Rage 2 resuscitates a franchise that was arguably dead on arrival.
The GPS-enabled Z-Edge F1 front/interior dash cam takes very good video once you get used to the oddball interface.
The Google Pixel 3a is more than a low-cost alternative to the Pixel 3, it's a damn good phone in its own right.
Nextbase's 422GW is a modular system that accepts multiple camera types and features Alexa support, a touch display, and GPS. Aside from the lack of interior infrared, it's the near-perfect dash cam.
Bloodstained isn’t just a memorial to the Castlevania games of days past, it feels like a foundation for the series’ future.
The New BittBoy V3 is the best retro gaming device for those who want to play their classic games on the go.
Acer's Swift 7 (July 2019) is a fantastically thin and light PC that performs well enough for everyday use. But if you demand more, look elsewhere.
TVs like the TCL X7 aren’t arguing that things like five-step processing and support for every HDR format under the sun don’t matter or aren’t good. They’re saying that they don’t matter enough that you’ll want to pay extra for them right now.
Final Fantasy XIV: Shadowbringers might be an expansion for an MMORPG, but it’s also one of the best Final Fantasy games of all time.
With a refreshed interface, this elegant PDF editor makes it even easier to modify, secure, and share documents.
There aren’t many monitors that catch my eye nowadays but Samsung’s new Space Monitor range is the exception to the rule.
Latest News Articles
- The ROG Phone II is an Android beast but Asus won’t tell you how much it costs
- How Microsoft made it harder to create Windows 10 local accounts
- Core i9-9900K vs Ryzen 9 3900X: Which should you buy?
- ASUS ROG Strix Scar III: Full, Australian review
- Nvidia models the Apollo 11 moon landing using RTX technology
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Nvidia models the Apollo 11 moon landing using RTX technology
- 2 The ROG Phone II is an Android beast but Asus won’t tell you how much it costs
- 3 How Microsoft made it harder to create Windows 10 local accounts
- 4 Audeze Mobius review: This gimmick-ridden headset doesn't need the gimmicks to sound great
- 5 Core i9-9900K vs Ryzen 9 3900X: Which should you buy?
Join the newsletter!
- Leakers might have just given us a first-look at the Google Pixel 4 (and I think I hate it)
- Beats PowerBeats Pro Totally Wireless Earphones review: A debut worth the wait
- Trump tariffs on Chinese goods could cost you $120 more for notebook PCs, say Dell, HP and CTA
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?