The LG Ultra, at 4.3 pounds, is surprisingly light for laptop with a 17-inch display and an Nvidia GeForce GTX 1650 graphics card inside.
The reMarkable 2 is an E Ink based ‘paper tablet’ that mimics the feel of paper for all your writing, reading, and illustrating needs.
If you're looking for an affordable dash cam to test the concept, there's nothing better than the Aukey Mini. It's inconspicuous, simple, effective, and costs less than $50.
The Gatekeeper login and 2FA system from Untethered Labs is an interesting device, but this product needs consumer-grade modifications.
The 8T is just what Android and OnePlus fans need to close out 2020.
The Surface Laptop Go is Microsoft's most accessible Surface yet, a very good budget laptop that can compete against other midrange models. Even compromises like its fingerprint reader and a sub-1080p screen surprisingly work.
In addition to making rugged cases, Otterbox makes power banks, such as the handsome, efficient Fast Charge 20,000mAh reviewed here.
Version 5 of Presonus's Studio One (think Logic X) adds a clever live show control module to an equally unique project mastering section, as well as notation editing, MPE support, and upgraded FX. The kicker is that you can now rent its unique featur...
The Lenovo Flex 5 Chromebook is an excellent value, but beware of subpar screen and speaker quality.
Microsoft offers two Office flavors: Office 2019 standalone software, or Microsoft 365 subscirption. They differ in apps and support. Here's how to decide between the two.
Chromecast with Google TV review: It reduces app overload, but still has a few blind spots.
The Aukey EP-N5 offer good sound and decent active noise cancelling for a wallet-friendly price.
OWC Thunderbolt 3 mini Dock review: Affordable dock offers connectivity for two 4K external displays
The Other World Computing Thunderbolt 3 mini Dock packs in multi-display support in a compact package.
The WD Black AN1500 is a RAID 0 implementation on an x8 PCIe 3.0 card that delivers near PCIe 4 SSD performance on benchmarks. It's a decent and colorful (RGB) add for gamers and creators, although it's little faster than single drives on large file ...
These high-end cans offer top-notch materials, elegant design, and excellent—though not flawless—sound.
Latest News Articles
- The Acer Swift 3x boasts Intel's new Iris Xe Max discrete GPU
- First iPhone 12 teardown tibits: Smaller batter, thinner display, new logic board
- Qualcomm's slower Snapdragon 7c feels like a fit for Acer's Chromebook Spin 5
- iPad Air (2020) review roundup: The right price, design, and performance for most people
- The Porsche Design Acer Book RS brings sports-car flair to a premium laptop
Most Popular Articles
- 1 iPhone 12 and 12 mini vs iPhone 12 Pro and 12 Pro Max: What you're getting and not getting
- 2 reMarkable 2 review: A ‘paper tablet’ that can replace notebooks
- 3 Dell XPS 13 vs. XPS 13 2-in-1: Which one should you buy?
- 4 New software program runs Windows directly on Chromebooks
- 5 Apple releases watchOS 7.0.3 update for Apple Watch Series 3
Join the newsletter!
- Why do gamers like RGB Lights?
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Umurangi Generation review: Evangelion Meets Pokémon Snap
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?