Trackpad aside, the new Razer Blade Pro doesn’t exactly to solve any of the underlying or enduring drawbacks to the gaming laptop experience, but that’s not to say it can't find a way to thrive within those limitations.
Launched late last year, Dell's new Inspiron 13 7000 2-in-1 promises to tie together the same winning formula of longer battery life and quieter performance with an 13.3-inch FHD IPS touch display, active pen support and the considerable grunt of Int...
The Mionix Wei is pricey and somewhat feature-bare, but it's also one of the most beautiful mechanical keyboards on the market and takes some smart pointers from the enthusiast crowd.
With the Razer Hyperflux Mamba and Firefly, some of gaming’s best ergonomics meet some of its most exciting tech.
The Logitech Z323 speaker system makes finding an acceptable balance between low and high frequencies harder than it should be.
ZenMate VPN from ZenGuard is very easy to use and offers enough country locations and speeds to satisfy most users.
The Kratos S3 2.1 speaker system brings full, warm sound to music, movies, and games.
WD's Gold Enterprise 12TB is as fast and feature-filled as Seagate's best, yet costs only as much as that competitor's least expensive model. A great deal in high-capacity hard drives.
ibVPN from Romania is a good VPN with acceptable speeds in most locations, and a nice number of options for specialized servers.
With Amazfit's Blip watch turning heads overseas (courtesy of a 45-day battery life) and importing as popular a practice as it is, we decided to check out the company’s flagship Amazfit Pace smartwatch and see if the hardware lived up the hype.
"Egypt is under attack by mummies!" sounds like a bad setup, but Assassin's Creed: Origins Curse of the Pharaohs is a thoughtful, intriguing, and—above all—immensely creative expansion.
With its predecessor acting as a trailblazer and herald for establishing what slimmed-down Max-Q gaming laptops could offer, it feels almost inevitable that the Zephyrus M comes across a little more iterative by comparison.
Developed by Iron Galaxy, Extinction is a procedurally-generated fantasy action game where you play a singular-but-exceptional swordsman who faces off against a legion of Kaiju-sized humanoid behemoths known as Ravenii.
Boss Key's Radical Heights is like Battlegrounds mixed with a video game adaptation of The Running Man, but the early access release feels like it's in pre-pre-pre-alpha state.
Even as someone with some pretty spotty exposure to the series’ trademark combination of adventure tourism and provocative ultra-violence, Far Cry 5 feels very run-of-the-mill.
Latest News Articles
- Garmin introduces compact Edge 130 GPS bike computer
- How Munich Re built a data lake fit for all its employees
- ZTE slams "unfair" trade ban
- Google pauses Allo, presses play on Chat
- Garmin introduce Edge 520 Plus GPS cycling computer
Most Popular Articles
- 1 How Munich Re built a data lake fit for all its employees
- 2 Huawei reveal just when Australians will be able to buy the new P20 Pro
- 3 The best VR games for HTC Vive and Oculus Rift
- 4 High Court dismisses Valve’s special leave to appeal $3 million fine
- 5 Google pauses Allo, presses play on Chat
Join the newsletter!
- ASUS ROG Zephyrus M review: Leaner and meaner
- Gigabyte AERO 15: Full, in-depth review
- Picture Perfect: OPPO prepare their boldest smartphone yet
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?