The hardware is cheap, the games are promising, and virtual reality could finally be ready for the mainstream. Or at least, the slightly more mainstream.
With Horizon: Zero Dawn rumored to come to PC in 2020, we look back on how the PC became "Microsoft's territory" in the Xbox One era, and how Sony let it happen.
With Skyrim, the sky should have been the limit. Yet ‘Greymoor’ looks like a strangely limiting expansion.
Battle passes are causing me to play one game a lot more to the detriment of all others. I don't think I'm alone, nor do I think it's healthy for the industry.
As Microsoft shuts down Windows 7, it has an opportunity to move Windows into a new era—and it could take a few lessons from Apple on how to do that.
There was a time when Microsoft dared to be crazy and creative with Windows. Those days feel like they're over.
The morning after its initial announcement, I rushed down to Intel's booth at this year's CES with one goal in mind: to go hands-on with the company's nifty foldable concept device.
2020 has barely begun and we already have out first camera gimmick of the year. Please make it stop.
The last decade brought a lot of new headstones in the Google Graveyard, but some major products could be on the chopping block over the next 10 years.
There's just too much wrong with the Pixel 4 right now to recommend it—even if you got one as a gift.
As the Epic Games Store turns one, we look back at a year of exclusives, free games, and—most shocking of all—how competition seems to have reinvigorated Steam.
If you have experienced only 3 unplanned outages this year, don’t let Black Friday be your 4th for all of the wrong reasons.
For the first time in 15 years, AMD's processors rule desktop computing. Here's how Ryzen managed to overturn Intel's long-held dominance.
Once you have the ability to divorce the Windows operating system experience from PC gaming, you have to ask yourself how much the former really brings to the experience.
Businesses seem to be caught up with the ‘self-everything’ hype these days: self-driving cars, self-learning AIs and self-service chatbots, to name but a few.
Discover how to get enhanced security for your devices and VPN for online privacy. Save up to $90! Great Deals on Norton 360 antivirus starting at just A$79.99.
Latest News Articles
- Samsung's Galaxy Book S is the first laptop with Intel's hybrid Lakefield chip inside
- Riot explain what's in store for the future of Legends of Runeterra
- Apple is finally selling refurbished iPhone XRs—but you really shouldn’t buy one
- iPhone SE vs iPhone XR vs iPhone 11: Which one should you spend your money on
- 11 classic games that deserve a Final Fantasy VII-style remake
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Apple is finally selling refurbished iPhone XRs—but you really shouldn’t buy one
- 2 Microsoft releases Windows 10 May 2020 Update
- 3 Samsung's Galaxy Book S is the first laptop with Intel's hybrid Lakefield chip inside
- 4 Borderlands: The Handsome Collection is Epic's latest free game giveaway
- 5 You can now buy a Raspberry Pi 4 with as much RAM as a Mac mini
Join the newsletter!
- Happy iPhone Day: Here's everything Apple just announced
- Dell XPS 13 (2020) review
- Samsung Galaxy Z Flip review: Killer form-factor, lethal price-tag
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?