The company is trying to weaponize concern for its users to protect its business interests.
Samsung has forsaken the glass and the curves on the Note 20 to bring down the price down, but it still costs as much as the iPhone 11 Pro.
Should you buy the 2020 MacBook Air or a used 2016 MacBook Pro 13? Here's the answer
I always come back to the simplistic comforts of keyboard and design but I pine for the battery life that made the brand a classic
Android has a two-year head start but when the iPhone gets 5G the market will truly change without customers knowing it
AMD's Ryzen 3000 XT chips don't come with Wraith coolers in the box but still cost full price. Is AMD setting expectations for next-gen Zen 3 processors?
Move over, Humble Bundles. Microsoft's Xbox Game Pass for PC is hands-down the best deal in PC gaming right now. We explain why.
If you’re looking to change up your second or ‘other’ streaming service amid the lockdowns and social distancing of 2020, it might be worth signing up for a free trial and giving Prime Video a try.
A new rumor says that the iPhone 12 won't include a power adapter in the box and that's not cool.
Apple has gone all in with an overhaul for the Mac that includes Apple’s own chips and macOS 11.0 – moving on from OS X after twenty long years.
Microsoft's decision to close its retail Microsoft Stores puts more pressure on Microsoft to develop a superior online presence, while pushing more support responsibilities onto consumers.
The death of the entry-level Oculus Go headset on Tuesday was as unexpected as it was overdue, nailing shut the coffin that closed when Quest released last year. Farewell, and may nobody accidentally buy Go while looking for Quest again.
We didn’t get any new hardware at WWDC, but we did learn some things about the next iPhones, iPads, Apple Watches, and AirPods.
Apple has borrowed many Android features in iOS 14 but iPhone users aren’t going to care. Why? Because everything is so much better.
After what Apple showed at WWDC, you’d be crazy to buy a new Mac right now.
Latest News Articles
- Echo family reimagined, inside and out
- Apple TV app may be on its way to Xbox and Playstation consoles
- The Google Pixel 5 has arrived with a new definition of ‘flagship’ phone
- Microsoft will solve Windows on ARM’s biggest flaw beginning in November
- September 2020 top product alerts: Hot new graphics cards, smoking-fast Intel CPUs, and much, much more
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Nvidia GeForce RTX 3090 Founders Edition: It works hard, it plays hard
- 2 Lenovo Flex 5G review: The first 5G laptop offers crazy battery life, as well as compromises
- 3 Don't log out of Microsoft 365, Microsoft warns as Teams, Outlook and more go down
- 4 Tested: Nvidia's new drivers fix RTX 3080 crashes by sacrificing clock speed
- 5 The Dell XPS 13 and XPS 13 2-in-1 move up to 11th-gen Tiger Lake CPUs
Join the newsletter!
- Why do gamers like RGB Lights?
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Umurangi Generation review: Evangelion Meets Pokémon Snap
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?