In this special episode of The Full Nerd, AMD's Scott Herkelman and Robert Hallock drop by to discuss the company's impending Ryzen 3000 processors, Radeon RX 5700 graphics cards, and more.
Google claims that it is finally serious about brining RCS Chat to all Android phones, but I'll believe it when I see it.
The Pixel 4 might not have the same chunky notch found on the Pixel 3 but the Google's newfound alternative might be way worse.
Google has informed Huawei that it will be pulling its Android app and Play Store license, leaving the future uncertain for the both companies.
Here are six things that should be the key focus areas in embarking on robotics journey:
Google demonstrated its next-gen Assistant during its I/O conference and it ran circles around Siri both in speed and privacy.
The Pixel 3a is more than a cheaper version of the Pixel 3—it's a statement that the Pixel is more than a handset.
In this episode of The Full Nerd, the gang talks speeds, feeds, and chips.
If you've finally had enough of your Apple Butterfly keyboard problems, here's five PCs that can replace your MacBook
Google's shown it can kill off a product when it no longer deserves to live. We know a few more products that are ready to die, if only Google could help.
It turns out that the most important app for a virtual assistant appliance might be the one you create yourself.
This might sound crazy but I think there’s a good chance that the future of Blizzard’s Overwatch franchise lies in the mobile market.
Huawei's P30 Pro has a bigger screen, way better cameras, wireless charging, and water resistance than the P30, which still costs $800.
While Google has talked plenty about how good their service will be, they’ve said remarkably little about why it’ll succeed where others have failed beyond simply having more resources to work with.
You can ask the Google Assistant about almost anything. Let me ask it about esports.
Latest News Articles
- Lenovo says cloud storage killed the laptop SD card slot
- Blue's Yeti X is their first Logitech-integrated microphone
- Steam's wonderful Library Update beta is finally live: Here's how to get it
- Nvidia bundles Call of Duty: Modern Warfare with GeForce RTX graphics cards
- Ranking the Microsoft Surface launch rumors: What's probable, what's not
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Logitech MX Master 3 review: A marvelous mouse
- 2 Sapphire Nitro+ Radeon RX 5700 XT review: Superfast and nearly flawless
- 3 Microsoft's patch to patch Windows Search now must patch in an audio fix, too
- 4 Microsoft's patch to fix Windows Search breaks Windows Search
- 5 Lenovo says cloud storage killed the laptop SD card slot
Join the newsletter!
- IFA 2019: Everything you need to know
- Happy iPhone Day: Here's everything Apple just announced
- Hands-On: The Samsung Galaxy Fold is my new problematic fave
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?