Calling an iPhone "Pro" and carting out Hollywood directors and cinematographers to advertise iPhone features is overkill. Related to us on a personal level and you'll go far.
After years of telling everyone Android was on the cusp of developer dominance, Google now plays the underdog.
Now that the September 14 event is out of the way, let’s talk about the event we’re all really waiting for, the one we’ve been anticipating all year: The one where Tim Cook steps out on stage and introduces new Macs.
If you were bored by the iPhone 13, that's okay.
Why would Apple keep what could be considered outdated products in its lineup? They actually play important marketing roles.
Apple unveiled a ton of products at its California Streaming event, but nothing was really new.
Apple seems pretty happy and Epic seems pretty mad but some people can't read the room.
Apple's "California streaming" event on Tuesday promises to bring major updates to Apple's most popular products. Here's what we could see at the event.
The iPhone 13 isn't looking like a massive upgrade, but two display enhancements will make it a must-have.
The lyrics to “California Dreamin’” tell you all you need to know about Apple’s event on September 14.
The rollback of changes to Safari in iOS 15 is pretty big, but Apple has long listened to feedback.
The App Store remains Apple's most significant vulnerability, the one that has put them in the crosshairs of competitors, regulators, and legislators alike. And now Apple needs to consider how fast it will evolve.
Apple reached a settlement in a lawsuit with developers—and it looks like the developers got a raw deal. And who could be Apple’s next CEO? That‘s all in this episode of the Macworld Podcast.
Diagonal screen measurements for laptops are confusing at best and misleading at worst.
Apple may have won the PR battle, but the war over the App Store is far from finished.
Latest News Articles
- Hands-on with the original iPod: ‘Definitely’ worth $399
- Twenty years ago, the iPod paved the way for Apple’s success
- iPod at 20: A complete timeline of Apple’s iconic music player
- Best power banks: The top portable chargers for devices
- Windows 10’s big November update is a lot smaller than usual
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Best way to get the Google Pixel 6 and Google Pixel 6 Pro in Australia
- 2 iPod at 20: A complete timeline of Apple’s iconic music player
- 3 Meet Zephyr: Razer’s crazy RGB N95 mask gets real
- 4 The M2 MacBook Air could be the MacBook Pro for the rest of us
- 5 Windows 11 update fixes Ryzen L3 perf bug
Join the newsletter!
- Nvidia beefs up DLSS with more games and Linux support
- What laptop should I get? Top 12 things to consider
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?