Technology has never moved faster. As it evolves, and new ideas come to fruition, technological change will continue to have an impact on our everyday lives whether it’s at work or at home.
Whilst it’s not the ACCC’s primary responsibility to keep our data safe, the consumer watchdog is recommending that people have increased visibility and control over how digital platforms collect, manage, use, and monetise personal information.
The Meizu Zero has no USB-C port, no speaker grille, no headphone jack, and no hope for survival.
Some hiring managers may not understand that remote web developers are the same as in-house web developers. The same considerations must be made to ensure a cohesive a productive team.
Bringing on a web developer full-time can be extremely costly. Sometimes hiring a part-time web developer is more feasible, whether you’re filling out a development team with extra talent or starting to build your team in very small steps.
Slightly Mad Studios, developer of Project CARS, says its newly announced Mad Box will be "the most powerful console ever built." That's hard to believe—but it might tell us something about next-gen consoles, at least.
2018 was filled with some great and some not-so-great Android phones and features.
How - and why - did modern smartphones get so expensive? Who even spends that kind of money on a phone? And what will the $2000 “superphones” of today look like in five years time?
If Oppo were able to apply the same competencies they’ve demonstrated in the smartphone space to wearables, the results could well make for a product worth the attention (and money) of those who have been reticent to embrace the smartwatch category t...
In this episode of The Full Nerd, we name the best of the best.
The rise in cloud adoption is indisputable, but in the rush to innovate companies end up working in multi-cloud and siloed environments, which leads to conflicting projects, out of control cost spirals, and new cyber risks.
Here are reliable VPN options to consider.
The iPad mini is too small for Apple's vision of what an iPad should be. Let's let it go.
Michael Simon and Adam Patrick Murray face off over Google's Night Sight low-light camera mode for the Pixel phones.
Complex solutions and lack of skills are leaving businesses defenceless to modern cyber-attacks.
Latest News Articles
- Bloody B975 review: The optical switches impress even if the 'edgy' aesthetic doesn't
- Data caps must die: How Google and Microsoft's cloud gaming ambitions could conquer ISP greed
- 15 years later, Vampire: The Masquerade – Bloodlines 2 is finally happening
- Teach My Google Assistant About Esports, You Cowards
- Your Steam library is getting a massive visual overhaul this summer
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Giveaway: Win an Honor Play
- 2 Intel promises 9th-gen mobile Core processors will arrive 'very, very soon'
- 3 Obsidian's Outer Worlds and Remedy's Control lead a new wave of Epic Games Store exclusives
- 4 Your Steam library is getting a massive visual overhaul this summer
- 5 Hands-on: The $399 Oculus Rift S kicks off the next gen of PC-based VR by appealing to the masses
Join the newsletter!
- Everything we (already) know about the Samsung Galaxy S10, S10e, S10+ and Galaxy F
- Oppo R17 Pro review: Full, in-depth, Australian review
- Want to play Apex Legends?
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?