Rumors that the PlayStation 5 is costing Sony $450 to manufacture have the internet in a furor, but is a $500 or $600 console so outrageous in 2020?
Samsung’s quest to be the best has jacked up prices to unsustainable levels.
Microsoft's latest browser, the "new Edge," benefits from tight integration within Windows 10, as well as compatibility with Google's Chrome. Both attributes will help Edge's share grow over time.
You probably won't be able to finish every unplayed game you own, but with the spring release calendar looking this empty you can certainly make a dent.
Blizzard haven’t just remastered what Warcraft 3 was. They’ve retconned it.
As we kick off 2020, the outcomes of the adoption of both newer and more mature technologies will start to take shape in the data centre.
Warcraft III had a surprising symbiosis with The Lord of the Rings—one that's worth revisiting, on the eve of Warcraft III: Reforged.
In this episode of The Full Nerd, the gang discusses the AMD Radeon RX 5600 XT's confusing launch, and Nvidia's GeForce countermeasures.
The hardware is cheap, the games are promising, and virtual reality could finally be ready for the mainstream. Or at least, the slightly more mainstream.
With Horizon: Zero Dawn rumored to come to PC in 2020, we look back on how the PC became "Microsoft's territory" in the Xbox One era, and how Sony let it happen.
With Skyrim, the sky should have been the limit. Yet ‘Greymoor’ looks like a strangely limiting expansion.
Battle passes are causing me to play one game a lot more to the detriment of all others. I don't think I'm alone, nor do I think it's healthy for the industry.
As Microsoft shuts down Windows 7, it has an opportunity to move Windows into a new era—and it could take a few lessons from Apple on how to do that.
There was a time when Microsoft dared to be crazy and creative with Windows. Those days feel like they're over.
The morning after its initial announcement, I rushed down to Intel's booth at this year's CES with one goal in mind: to go hands-on with the company's nifty foldable concept device.
Latest News Articles
- Firefox flips on default DNS over HTTPS to encrypt Internet traffic at the source
- Google and Microsoft are scaring consumers over Edge extensions, and for what?
- SanDisk Extreme Pro Portable SSD review: Fast, tough and reasonably priced
- GGWP Academy app targets esports careerists
- What is a teraflop?
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Lenovo announces major ThinkPad refresh, including AMD's mobile Ryzen 4000 chips
- 2 Huawei set a date for the P40's Paris premiere
- 3 Bethesda just pulled it games from Nvidia's GeForce Now, and that sucks
- 4 Ring, smart security, police partnerships and the alternatives you should know about
- 5 Microsoft tasks Defender anti-malware with securing corporate Android and iOS phones
Join the newsletter!
- HP Spectre x360 13: Full, in-depth review
- Samsung Galaxy S20 vs S20+ vs S20 Ultra
- Here's how much the Motorola Razr will cost in Australia
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?