The Google Pixel 5 has launched with midrange specs that bring it confusingly close to the Pixel 4a. If it's not a premium phone, then why is it here?
The Asus ROG Phone 3 and Lenovo Legion Phone Duel offer experiences you can't get on a Galaxy or iPhone.
The Sense may be Fitbit's most advanced smartwatch, but it's also trying way too hard to beat the Apple Watch.
Apple rolled out strong family initiatives alongside its new watches and tablets last week, but there is one piece that is still missing.
Apple’s going to stop putting USB power adapters in every box, and it’s a good thing.
Apple is rumored to be launched a new Apple One services bundle as soon as tomorrow. Here's what we'd hope it brings.
Google might have finally figured out how to leverage its biggest advantage over its competitors.
When Cooler Master's SK621 keyboard stumbled out of the gate, the company did what we wish all companies would: Fix the product, for free.
Nvidia's new GeForce RTX 30-series graphics cards haven't been made available to preorder yet. But if they do go on sale, should you buy one sight unseen? We say yes.
Will the first ever electrodermal activity sensor on a smartwatch really help ease the anxiety of life in a global pandemic?
We looked at every single Chromebook to find out which ones are about to expire and which ones will continue to get updates for years.
Apple is rightly criticised for its stagnant Mac design. The MacBook Air lingered in its silver wedge form with no Retina display for far too long, and the same fate appears to have befallen the beloved iMac.
Two new Android slates try to muscle in on Apple’s deserved market dominance
Many audio editors are geared towards music production but there are options for every use, both free and paid.
Microsoft's Surface Duo costs more than the Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra, but it's clearly lacking in specs, power, and versatility.
Latest News Articles
- The Acer Swift 3x boasts Intel's new Iris Xe Max discrete GPU
- First iPhone 12 teardown tibits: Smaller batter, thinner display, new logic board
- Qualcomm's slower Snapdragon 7c feels like a fit for Acer's Chromebook Spin 5
- iPad Air (2020) review roundup: The right price, design, and performance for most people
- The Porsche Design Acer Book RS brings sports-car flair to a premium laptop
Most Popular Articles
- 1 iPhone 12 and 12 mini vs iPhone 12 Pro and 12 Pro Max: What you're getting and not getting
- 2 reMarkable 2 review: A ‘paper tablet’ that can replace notebooks
- 3 Dell XPS 13 vs. XPS 13 2-in-1: Which one should you buy?
- 4 Apple releases watchOS 7.0.3 update for Apple Watch Series 3
- 5 LG Ultra PC 17 review: A big, lightweight laptop with graphics pep
Join the newsletter!
- Why do gamers like RGB Lights?
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Umurangi Generation review: Evangelion Meets Pokémon Snap
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?