Samsung is rolling out its new One UI OS to the Galaxy S9 and soon-to-be-released Galaxy S10, but it's not the usual boring refresh.
The future might around the corner but it’s far from imminent - and there is a distinction to be made.
The days of Steam being your only option on PCs are long gone if you want to play today's hottest triple-A games.
Samsung has once again teased the potential unveiling of a new folding phone, but will really get to see it this time? Here are three possible scenarios.
In this episode of The Full Nerd, we dive deep into AMD's Radeon VII and the overall state of graphics cards. Buckle up.
Here are ten reasons to know when it’s time to retire your conventional branch routers:
If we're ever going to get a Wear OS watch to challenge Apple's dominance, some things will have change. Here are three ways to do it.
A leaked Samsung video has the Internet buzzing about what appears to be the first look at its folding Galaxy phone. I hate to burst your bubble, but this ain't the Galaxy F.
Technology has never moved faster. As it evolves, and new ideas come to fruition, technological change will continue to have an impact on our everyday lives whether it’s at work or at home.
Whilst it’s not the ACCC’s primary responsibility to keep our data safe, the consumer watchdog is recommending that people have increased visibility and control over how digital platforms collect, manage, use, and monetise personal information.
The Meizu Zero has no USB-C port, no speaker grille, no headphone jack, and no hope for survival.
Some hiring managers may not understand that remote web developers are the same as in-house web developers. The same considerations must be made to ensure a cohesive a productive team.
Bringing on a web developer full-time can be extremely costly. Sometimes hiring a part-time web developer is more feasible, whether you’re filling out a development team with extra talent or starting to build your team in very small steps.
Slightly Mad Studios, developer of Project CARS, says its newly announced Mad Box will be "the most powerful console ever built." That's hard to believe—but it might tell us something about next-gen consoles, at least.
2018 was filled with some great and some not-so-great Android phones and features.
Latest News Articles
- Logitech brings back its MX518 gaming mouse with an updated version for 2019
- Can Excel show the column headers on every screen? How to freeze panes and split screens
- Samsung Galaxy Fold: Will it have an ugly display seam? (And 3 other unanswered questions)
- Five reasons why you might want to buy Samsung's Galaxy S10 5G (other than its modem)
- Hands on: How to use Wireless PowerShare on the Galaxy S10 to charge another phone
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Facebook could face multibillion-dollar fine over privacy failures
- 2 Windows 7's support deadline may expire in July, if you don't apply this patch
- 3 Apple’s best analyst just gave his 2019 predictions and suddenly I’m super hopeful for the future
- 4 Samsung Galaxy S10 and S10+ are going to offer spec-bumps, new tricks and 5G (for Telstra customers)
- 5 10 Samsung Galaxy S10, S10e, and S10+ features that actually surprised us
Join the newsletter!
- Everything we (already) know about the Samsung Galaxy S10, S10e, S10+ and Galaxy F
- Oppo R17 Pro review: Full, in-depth, Australian review
- Want to play Apex Legends?
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?