Here are six things that should be the key focus areas in embarking on robotics journey:
Google demonstrated its next-gen Assistant during its I/O conference and it ran circles around Siri both in speed and privacy.
The Pixel 3a is more than a cheaper version of the Pixel 3—it's a statement that the Pixel is more than a handset.
In this episode of The Full Nerd, the gang talks speeds, feeds, and chips.
If you've finally had enough of your Apple Butterfly keyboard problems, here's five PCs that can replace your MacBook
Google's shown it can kill off a product when it no longer deserves to live. We know a few more products that are ready to die, if only Google could help.
It turns out that the most important app for a virtual assistant appliance might be the one you create yourself.
This might sound crazy but I think there’s a good chance that the future of Blizzard’s Overwatch franchise lies in the mobile market.
Huawei's P30 Pro has a bigger screen, way better cameras, wireless charging, and water resistance than the P30, which still costs $800.
While Google has talked plenty about how good their service will be, they’ve said remarkably little about why it’ll succeed where others have failed beyond simply having more resources to work with.
You can ask the Google Assistant about almost anything. Let me ask it about esports.
With so much of our lives entwined with mobile devices, it’s vital to ensure we have strong mobile security in place to protect our personal information and data.
Security remains a big concern with IoT devices, however. Although improvements have been made, new types of vulnerabilities remain.
If you don’t know much about Artificial Intelligence (AI) or how it will reshape enterprise IT, it’s time to get up to speed because the market is rapidly maturing.
Folding phones are the next big thing, but here are three potential obstacles they need to conquer first.
Latest News Articles
- Six principles for robust, scalable bot development
- Google breaks up with Huawei, pulls Android license
- 12 custom game modes you should try in Overwatch's new Workshop
- A Plague Tale: Innocence review: A grisly, story-driven journey through Medieval France
- Minecraft Earth busts out of the box as a Pokemon Go-inspired mobile AR game
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Google breaks up with Huawei, pulls Android license
- 2 How to type kaomoji on your PC in Windows 10
- 3 The Epic Mega Sale tempts PC gamers with weekly freebies and $10 off any game over $15
- 4 Microsoft revives once-dead Paint with new keyboard controls and accessibility enhancements
- 5 OnePlus 7 Pro review: Not a flagship killer, a flagship contender
Join the newsletter!
- Google Pixel 3a review: Less is more
- Huawei P30 Pro review: Full, in-depth review
- Samsung Galaxy S10 review: Full, In-Depth Review
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?