Would Nvidia make graphics cards just for cryptocurrency miners? As GPU supplies remain lean, Nvidia's CFO considers priorities.
Apple’s longstanding philosophy of a thousand nos for every yes has led to some insanely great products—but could it actually sell a car?
Google shifted gears with the Pixel 5, which could mean even bigger changes are on the way.
No matter which Galaxy phone you got for Christmas, you might not want to keep it.
Just because your new iPhone can connect to a 5G network doesn’t mean you need to spend a bunch of money to do it.
In this episode of The Full Nerd, we crown the best PC hardware and software of 2020.
Apple launched its new studio-style AirPods Max on Tuesday and they’re not just expensive, they’re overpriced.
If there's one this we can learn from Apple's iPhone 12 launch, it's that phone screens don't need to have a higher resolution than 1080p.
Apple's new M1 MacBooks are closer than ever to the update I've wanted for years, but I'm still saving my money.
The Corsair HS60 Haptic headphones feature rumble motors that amplify your PC gameplay.
Resist the clickbait headlines comparing PC vs. Mac and iPhone vs. PC. While cross-platform tests like UL's 3DMark Wild Life have their place, benchmarks can't compare to real-world experience.
The Full Nerd crew dives into the latest AMD Radeon 6000 rumors, Nvidia's new Photoshop tools for image manipulation, and the hardware layout of the PlayStation 5.
The Google Pixel 5 has launched with midrange specs that bring it confusingly close to the Pixel 4a. If it's not a premium phone, then why is it here?
The Asus ROG Phone 3 and Lenovo Legion Phone Duel offer experiences you can't get on a Galaxy or iPhone.
The Sense may be Fitbit's most advanced smartwatch, but it's also trying way too hard to beat the Apple Watch.
Latest News Articles
- The Full Nerd: What you need to know about Ryzen 5000 mobile
- Wait, did Nvidia just say it could make graphics cards for cryptocurrency miners?
- iMac redesign in the works, half-height Apple silicon Mac Pro coming this year
- Report: Apple TV+ free trials will extend to July
- Samsung Galaxy Buds Pro: Unboxing and ears-on impressions
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Gigabyte unrolls GeForce 30-series with both Core and Ryzen CPUs
- 2 Google adds a privacy-oriented Guest Mode to its Home and Nest smart speakers and displays
- 3 5 innovations that pushed laptops forward at CES 2021
- 4 Apple’s next M1 MacBook Pros might dump the Touch Bar, revive MagSafe
- 5 Report: Apple TV+ free trials will extend to July
Join the newsletter!
- Why do gamers like RGB Lights?
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Umurangi Generation review: Evangelion Meets Pokémon Snap
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?