This cats-and-dogs adversarial relationship between engineering and design needs to end. It’s bad for morale, bad for users, and makes products less competitive.
Android One has graduated from a low-end OS to the best version of stock Android you can get on a phone. And it's time for every manufacturer to consider it in their phones.
The smartphone market isn’t growing. Average phone prices are declining. And brash smartphone startups are going out of business. That’s the good news.
From simple step counters, we have seen wearable technology evolve to include heart rate and sleep pattern monitoring as well as patients’ ability to measure blood pressure and other statistics, moving beyond the realms of merely well-being and fitne...
Technology is enhancing the relationship between clinicians and their patients, providing a more seamless and accurate interaction with real-time updates, and the ability to manage health issues remotely, while simultaneously reducing the per capita ...
With both businesses and consumers demanding to purchase products and services this way, the only question now is how quickly every industry adapts.
Google has made it easier to see and control what parts of your data it collects from you, but the decision to make it private is harder than it's ever been.
To get you started on the journey to cloud fluency, here’s a comprehensive guide of key terms that will help you engage in critical discussions about the future of technology at your institution:
Data centre operators are under pressure to ensure their infrastructure has the capacity to meet future demand and velocity requirements
Developments in manufacturing, customer service and healthcare mean VR has the potential to change almost all facets of our lives.
You probably enjoy watching your smart TV, but chances are that you don’t want it to watch you, too. However, “watching its watchers” is precisely what a smart TV can do.
In this episode of The Full Nerd, we talk about what's coming to Windows with PCWorld's resident Microsoft expert. Then we dive into cloud gaming services like GeForce Now.
Customer experience is at the core of digital transformation and customers are becoming increasingly intolerant of brand experiences that don’t align with their needs or expectations.
While the common misconception among Australian businesses is that the GDPR will have no effect on their business, the reverse holds true.
If you are into recruitment, you need to fasten your seatbelts, because the ride is going to bumpy especially for those who don’t understand what the future of recruitment industry holds.
Latest News Articles
- Five insights from our chat with Synology CTO Allen Kao
- 20 Essential Party Games On PC And Console To Play With Family And Friends
- Intel CEO resigns after probe of relationship with employee
- HyperX Elite RGB Keyboard + Pulsefire Surge RGB Gaming Mouse review: Solid hardware in a different light
- Nvidia to bring Shield TV to Australian market
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Go grab the GTX 1080 Mini for $500 at Amazon before the price shoots back up
- 2 The Samsung T5, our favorite high-performance portable SSD, drops to $130—its lowest price yet
- 3 The Humble Cybersecurity Bundle offers everything you need to protect your PC for $15
- 4 Upgrade your PC peripherals for cheap in Amazon's huge one-day Logitech sale
- 5 Opinion: Is Microsoft already killing off Windows 7?
Join the newsletter!
- Huawei P20 Pro review: See it and believe the hype
- Nokia 7 Plus review: Predictable and plus-sized
- Computex 2018: Everything you missed at Asia's biggest tech tradeshow
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?