The 24-inch M1 iMac has a great design and tons of speed, but there are plenty of things that frustrate us.
Apple doesn't quite feel like it's hitting on all cylinders with the iPad Pro. The hardware is top notch. The software leaves a lot to be desired.
Apple's new iPad Pro family is impressive, but it still won't kill the PC. The PC is selling in record numbers, and the iPad Pro is actually looking more and more like a PC with each generation.
Windows 10's Microsoft Store app has been a disaster for nearly a decade, but hope might be on the horizon.
If someone really wants to get into your iPhone they're going to have a hard time. That's a good thing.
Windows 10's Timeline is losing its cross-device sync, a killer productivity feature, and I'm crushed.
The search for Easter eggs and hidden messages in Apple event invitation kicked into high gear. Many of you posted your thoughts on Macworld’s Twitter and Facebook feeds and we highlight some of them here.
Now that the original HomePod has been laid to rest, there are signs that Apple is finally going all-on on the smart home with a strategy that plays to its strengths and
For all the great new features of iOS 14, we still have a lot we want from this year's release.
Scamware apps are a problem. But before you think Android is safer—as anode report's numbers may lead you to believe—the Macalope says you need to put that report into perspective.
Apple made a major change to Apple Arcade recently that fundamentally changed the service for the better. Does it mean Apple finally understands what its service should be?
60-percent mechanical keyboards are all the rage right now, and the K65 RGB Mini is Corsair's latest take on the trend.
The addition of 30 new games is great, but it's the big change in policy that may have just saved the service.
We took the a look back at Apple’s product history and pick our best and worst products. And of course, you had own thoughts on these lists. Here is a compilation of some of the responses we received on Twitter and Facebook.
Real-time ray tracing support on AMD Radeon GPUs just came to Cyberpunk 2077, and without a DLSS-like upscaling feature, they struggle even at 1080p resolution.
Latest News Articles
- How to preorder Apple’s new AirTag trackers
- 100 Great PC Games You Should Play Before You Die
- iOS 14.6: Apple releases beta 1 to developers
- Apple celebrates Earth Day by highlighting content throughout its ecosystem
- No joke: World of Warships just added Leroy Jenkins as a playable character
Most Popular Articles
- 1 No, Apple's new M1 iPad Pro won't kill the PC
- 2 The new M1 iMac in pictures
- 3 iPad Pro (2021): 5 standout features that make the best tablet even better
- 4 How does Apple's new M1 iMac compare to Windows All-in-One PCs?
- 5 The best Windows keyboard shortcuts for faster typing and browsing
Join the newsletter!
- Bowers and Wilkins launch the PI7 and PI5 wireless earphones
- What laptop should I get? Top 12 things to consider
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?