Twenty years ago, the iPod paved the way for Apple’s success.
In this episode of The Full Nerd, it's chips, chips, and more chips.
The iPhone 14 may not have certain features, but it's nothing to get mad about.
The entry-level MacBook Pro is enticing at $1,999, but if you dig deeper, you'll see a few areas where it doesn't quite measure up.
PC enthusiasts bemoan Windows 11's redesigned Start Menu and Taskbar, but there's actually a lot to like—especially if you're comfortable with Macs and Chromebooks.
An interview with Apple CEO Tim Cook gives us a peek at the next evolutionary step for Apple: Finding a way to integrate our technology into the world around us.
Deciding between Intel’s new "Alder Lake" hybrid processors and conventional rivals will involve more than looking at standard benchmark results.
The Full Nerd crew discusses everything from Windows 11 start menu to performance and whether it's time to upgrade or not.
Windows 11 adds some smart new features that enhance multi-monitor productivity, but lost a useful one in the process.
Apple touting its environmental record while trying to kill environmental laws doesn't pass the smell test.
The staggered nature of iPad updates puts the iPad Air in a odd position in Apple's iPad lineup.
Join the Full Nerd crew to discuss the latest CPU rumors and GPU updates.
Apple made all the right moves with its iPhone browser.
We take a close look at the iPhone 13 and 13 Pro, how they stack up against previous iPhones, and give you reason why you should or shouldn’t buy them in this episode of the Macworld Podcast.
It's been a painful journey, but USB-C is amazing and we need to stop whining about it.
Latest News Articles
- 14-inch MacBook Pro (M1 Pro) review: Life just keeps getting better for Mac users
- Get your Mac ready for macOS 12 Monterey
- Here’s where you can buy a TPM for Windows 11
- Nvidia GeForce RTX 3060 vs. RTX 3060 Ti: Which GPU should you buy?
- Amazon extends Amazon Music Unlimited free trial
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Best way to get the Google Pixel 6 and Google Pixel 6 Pro in Australia
- 2 iPod at 20: A complete timeline of Apple’s iconic music player
- 3 Amazon extends Amazon Music Unlimited free trial
- 4 Meet Zephyr: Razer’s crazy RGB N95 mask gets real
- 5 The M2 MacBook Air could be the MacBook Pro for the rest of us
Join the newsletter!
- Nvidia beefs up DLSS with more games and Linux support
- What laptop should I get? Top 12 things to consider
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?