After restricting some Windows 10 "19H2" features to select Insiders, the 18362.10019 build opens them up to everyone.
If you're noticing unexpected CPU spikes under the Windows 10 May 2019 Update, it may be tied a user preference in Windows Search. A patch is en route, Microsoft says.
We take a walk through of Lenovo's Yogas freshly updated with 10th gen CPUs
Lenovo and Disney build on its Star Wars AR game of two years ago. Marvel Dimension of Heroes adds a pair of controllers, so you can play Captain America and five other Marvel heroes in augmented reality.
Dynabook (formerly Toshiba) has launched a 15.6-inch Tecra notebook that won't break your back, or your bank.
Samsung had a lot to say at their IFA press conference about their ecosystem of smarter and better tech but seemingly-nothing to say about the smart assistant they once claimed would tie it all together.
Bose have announced their new Portable Home Speaker, a smart speaker that'll work with Google Assistant, Amazon Alexa, Siri and Spotify.
Blizzard's hero shooter is coming to the Nintendo Switch next month.
Samsung's first foldable is finally a thing you can throw money at.
At IFA, Intel tries to head off AMD's next-gen Threadripper by announcing a timetable for its monstrous Core i9-9900KS and the upcoming Cascade Lake-X multicore processors.
Logitech's MX Master 3 mouse includes an improved Magspeed wheel that Logitech says is faster and more precise. Logitech Flow is also supported.
Acer's Predator gaming lineup brought big guns to IFA 2019, with new Triton 300 and 500 laptops and the new triple-monitor Predator Thronos Air gaming "chair."
LG have announced a slew of new NanoCell-enhanced monitors, one of which boasts a 244Hz refresh rate, at this year's IFA.
The Asus ProArt StudioBook One sports Nividia's new Quadro RTX 6000, closing the "mobile performance gap."
Asus debuts 300Hz panels for gamers who need all the frame rates in the world.
Latest News Articles
- ThinkBook 13s review (2019)
- Samsung Q90R QLED 4K TV review
- Orico USB 3.1 NVMe SSD enclosure review: Fast, easy, and affordable
- Giveaway: Enter to win a Huawei MateBook 13
- HP’s Elite Dragonfly 2-in-1 packs enterprise-class features into a stylish, sliver-thin shell
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Logitech MX Master 3 review: A marvelous mouse
- 2 HP S430c 43.4-inch Curved Ultrawide monitor: This eye-popping 4K display controls two PCs at once
- 3 Giveaway: Enter to win a Huawei MateBook 13
- 4 Steam's wonderful Library Update beta is finally live: Here's how to get it
- 5 Lenovo says cloud storage killed the laptop SD card slot
Join the newsletter!
- IFA 2019: Everything you need to know
- Happy iPhone Day: Here's everything Apple just announced
- Hands-On: The Samsung Galaxy Fold is my new problematic fave
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?