JBL have introduced the Everest 710GA headphones, a new set of over-ear headphones that feature on-board Google Assistant.
Signify has announced two new iterations to its Philips Hue range, Hue White and Colour ambiance candle and Hue White Ambiance Spot.
Intel Extreme Masters is returning to Sydney on May 3-5, 2019.
D-Link has launched the new Viper 2600 High Power Wi-Fi Gigabit Modem Router.
Telstra has enabled voice commands for the Telstra TV through Google Assistant that match the features customers are most likely to use.
Tidal has announced the launch of the Tidal app for Samsung Wearable Devices.
JBL has introduced Free X, its new pair of true wireless in-ear lifestyle headphones.
Microsoft Windows 10 Insider build 18282 adds several new conveniences, including a long-awaited intelligent Windows Update that won't unexpectedly download and install updates. There's a light theme, too.
Amazon is selling the Anker PowerPort 6 Lite 6-port USB hub for just $12 today, after a $4 discount and a $4 coupon.
Battlefield V isn't even technically out yet, but it's already the first game to support DXR ray tracing and Nvidia's GeForce RTX technology.
Walmart has a 27-inch Dell 1080p FreeSync monitor for $119, while Newegg has a more deluxe 27-inch FreeSync monitor for $200.
Microsoft has re-released the Windows 10 October 2018 update after more than a month's delay, saying it's upgraded its bug-testing procedures.
Here's everything you need to know about the Samsung Galaxy S10 phones due to land in early 2019.
Until Sunday, you can get the Ryzen 7 1700X and MSI Radeon RX 580 Armor 8G OC for $340 combined, after a $20 rebate.
Hisense is moving to catch up with big-brand rivals, officially announcing pricing and availability for its first OLED TV.
How do you cater for specialist users? Is there someone who’s crunching data, creating content, developing software, or working in an engineering role in your team? If so – should you be choosing a business laptop for them, or a workstation equivalent? What’s the difference?
Latest News Articles
- [Updated] The Best Australian Black Friday Tech Deals That Aren't On Amazon
- Oppo R17 Pro review: Oppo's thriftiest flagship yet drives a hard bargain
- Microsoft Bing's Black Friday research tools are hit-and-miss
- 11-11: Memories Retold review: All's finally quiet on the Western Front
- The Full Nerd ep. 74: Radeon RX 590 review, RTX on in Battlefield V, GeForce RTX 2080 Ti FE failures
Most Popular Articles
- 1 The best smart thermostat you can buy, the Alexa-enabled Ecobee4, is $50 off
- 2 AMD's new Radeon RX 590 is here, but the Radeon RX 570 and RX 580 are dirt-cheap right now
- 3 Nvidia confirms 'limited' GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Founders Edition quality issues
- 4 Huawei launch their Matebook X in Australia ahead of Black Friday
- 5 If you think the Pixel 3 XL is ugly, take a look at the double-notch Sharp Aquos R2 Compact
Join the newsletter!
- Oppo R17 Pro review: Full, in-depth, Australian review
- Apple iPhone XS review: Astonishment at a price
- Google Pixel 3 XL review: Ghost in the machine
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?