Radeon is moving away from CrossFire branding for multiple-GPU support, but its spirit lives on.
AMD's Radeon Software 17.9.2 adds multi-GPU support for Radeon RX Vega graphics cards.
Bose has announced that a refreshed model of its popular QC35 headphones will now offer seamless voice access to Google Assistant and new settings to control ambient noise.
Headphones brand Jabra is expanding its market-leading Evolve range of headsets with the Jabra Evolve 75e – time adding an earbud design to the range which has sold over 2.5 million units worldwide.
Martial arts brawler Absolver has sold 250,000 units since it launched last month, with developer Sloclap releasing a major software update.
Intel's virtual-reality chief says that the company is eyeing dedicated logic blocks in its Core PC microprocessors that will be specifically designed to optimize VR for even cheap notebooks.
The infamously large Duke controller for the original Xbox has been reworked for modern devices courtesy of Hyperkin and is set to hit stores later this year.
We spent an hour or so with the game at a recent preview event and came away with high hopes for the upcoming survival horror adventure, even if those hopes are a little tempered by the inherent instability and intangibility of the premise.
The Evil Within had some great ideas, but buried under a mountain of poor decisions. The sequel attempts to rectify matters, though it strays a bit from its survival horror roots in the process.
Google isn't buying HTC outright, but it's scooping up the engineering talent behind the Pixel phones for $1.1 billion.
Specialized hardware needed to accelerate machine learning algorithms is moving out of the data center and into high-end mobile phones. Soon it could be in everyone's pocket, if chip designer Imagination Technologies has its way.
You can use your Windows tablet's digital pen to ink notes into Windows 10, saving them as editable digital text. And with the Fall Creators Update, it's even easier to do so.
Google is buying its way back into the smartphone business, almost four years after selling its stake in Motorola Mobility to Lenovo.
Victoria’s annual week-long festival celebrating Australia’s local games development is set to take place from the 22nd to 29th of October, with Fullbright cofounders Karla Zimonja and Steve Gaynor set to headline the week’s Game Connect Asia Pacific...
Nest is hoping to revolutionize home security with Nest Secure, a smart security system that offers several advantages over conventional systems.
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft announces Office 2019 for customers who don't want to pay forever for Office 365
- Sigfox shows 20-cent IoT wireless module
- G.SKILL Releases New AMD Compatible Trident Z RGB kits
- Seagate and Baidu sign strategic cooperation agreement for big data analysis
- Moto E4: Full, in-depth review
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Intel launches 8th-gen Core desktop chips, claims new Core i7-8700K is the best gaming chip ever
- 2 Microsoft 365 recasts Windows 10 S laptops as inexpensive corporate machines
- 3 Easy Fixes for Six Common Laptop Problems
- 4 Microsoft plans to own quantum computing like it owns Windows PCs
- 5 Loihi is Intel's brainy chip designed to outthink your PC's Core CPU
Join the newsletter!
- Moto E4: Full, in-depth review
- First Look: The Evil Within 2
- LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?