A community-made mod replaces Kingdom Come: Deliverance's horrible Saviour Schnapps mechanic with a more flexible save system.
HMD Global have announced a temporary cut to the asking price for last year's flagship Nokia 8 smartphone.
Intel has launched the Core i3-8130U for laptops and two-in-one PCs, the first time it's shipped a Core i3 chip with the ability to "turbo boost" to a faster clock speed if a game needs it.
Finding and installing Spectre CPU firmware updates for DIY PCs is complicated and involves updating your motherboard BIOS. Here's how.
Almost six months after they charmed the tech press at the debut of the Google Pixel 2, the company's Pixel Buds are finally coming to Australian customers.
As Microsoft celebrates the five-year anniversary of the Surface Pro, data from IDC reveals that unit sales of Microsoft Surface laptops and tablets have dropped nearly 19 percent in the last year.
The always popular VLC media player is getting even better with support for Chromecast, 360-degree video, 3D Audio, and a tweaked UI.
Google may enter the gaming business with a cloud-based service and home console, code-named "Yeti." Here's what Yeti could—or should—entail if it wants to compete with Xbox, PlayStation, and Steam.
Dell's S2417DG is just $380 right now, which is the best price you'll find for this G-Sync monitor.
Microsoft reveals Windows 10 Insider Build 17093, whose changes include new multi-GPU management, a revamped Game Bar, and more. Windows' spring update isn't done yet.
Is your PC's processor too hot? Here's how to monitor your computer's CPU temperature, and lower it if needed.
Netgear has annnounced plans to spin-off its Arlo smart home security business through an initial public offering.
After halting Spectre and Meltdown mitigation patches because of instability, Intel feels it's solved the problem, at least for Skylake PCs.
Intel has introduced the new Intel Xeon D-2100 processor, a System on Chip (SoC) processor architected to address the needs of edge applications and other data centre or network applications constrained by space and power.
Enjoy the best of PCWorld.com in a curated Digital Magazine for Android and iOS.
Latest News Articles
- Entering year three, Rainbow Six Siege is still the only true "next-gen" shooter
- Confirmed: AMD will loan chips to help with motherboard updates for Ryzen APUs
- Intel says it's been hit with 32 separate lawsuits over Spectre, Meltdown
- VPN Unlimited review: Good speeds, but what's with that map?
- Who should buy a Ryzen APU, and who shouldn't
Most Popular Articles
- 1 How to watch international coverage of the 2018 Winter Olympics
- 2 VPN Unlimited review: Good speeds, but what's with that map?
- 3 Panasonic Releases Impressive LUMIX DC-GX9 Camera For The Enthusiast
- 4 Confirmed: AMD will loan chips to help with motherboard updates for Ryzen APUs
- 5 Intel says it's been hit with 32 separate lawsuits over Spectre, Meltdown
Join the newsletter!
- Oppo R11s: Full, in-depth review
- Monster Hunter World review
- Is My Smart Speaker Always Listening?
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?