Nvidia won't release a Founders Edition model of its upcoming $329 GeForce RTX 3060, while custom graphics card makers are warning about price hikes.
In addition to some new features, Chrome 88 ends support for Adobe Flash, the File Transfer Protocol, and Apple's OS X Yosemite.
MediaTek plans to attack mid-range and flagship 5G smartphones with its new Dimensity 1200 and 1100 mobile chips that match up well to what rival Qualcomm offers.
Intel issues a discontinuation notice for all consumer Optane SSDs in desktops, bringing a radical experiment to an end, but the technology lives on in laptops and servers.
Qualcomm has tweaked its Snapdragon 865 smartphone processor yet again to create the Snapdragon 870, bumping up the CPU speed but eliminating Wi-Fi 6E.
Quarantine and lockdown, as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic, have had an massive effect on social media and interesting trends are beginning to emerge.
Gaming chairs made by race car seat manufacturer for BMW and Mercedes-Ben, Anda Seat, are now available for Australia’s professional and amateur gamers.
Would Nvidia make graphics cards just for crypto-currency miners? As GPU supplies remain lean, Nvidia's CFO considers priorities.
AMD's Robert Hallock answers our questions about the new Ryzen 5000 laptop CPU.
The M1 Macs released last November were just the beginning. 2021 could see a new look for the iMac and Mac Pro with Apple silicon.
It's safe to say Apple TV+ isn't growing as fast as Apple would like, so free trials are being extended several months.
Available now, the $199 Galaxy Buds Pro earbuds are poised to take on the AirPods Pro.
Two new reports from Ming-Chi Kuo and Mark Gurman claim that Apple is planning big changes for the next MacBook Pro: MagSafe and function keys.
Gigabyte's Aero and Aorus get new hardware, while the G- and A-series will appeal to those on a budget
Brandt Guttridge, Intel’s senior director of the Desktop Products Group, appears on The Full Nerd to answer questions about 11th-gen Core, Rocket Lake S, and desktop gaming.
Latest News Articles
- The new Time to Walk feature hints at a brighter future for Fitness+
- MagSafe and medical devices: Apple says keep them ‘a safe distance away’
- Apple launches Fitness+ ‘walking experiences’ with Dolly Parton, Draymond Green, others
- Why your browser's password manager isn't good enough
- Corsair's new mid-tower cases make personalizing a PC build even easier
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Macworld's February digital magazine: iPhone 12 vs. Android's best phones
- 2 How much of my budget should I spend on a graphics card? | Ask an expert
- 3 Ryzen 5000 doubles AMD's gaming laptop share, but Nvidia still rules
- 4 MagSafe and medical devices: Apple says keep them ‘a safe distance away’
- 5 How to buy the right-sized TV (the only problem is that it might not exist)
Join the newsletter!
- Why do gamers like RGB Lights?
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Umurangi Generation review: Evangelion Meets Pokémon Snap
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?