Cyberpunk 2077 will have four different real-time ray tracing effects at launch, as well as Nvidia's impressive performane-boosting DLSS 2.0 technology.
Apparently it's summer outside? With no end to isolation in sight, pick up some games to keep you company for the next few months—on the cheap.
The debut Night City Wire event was brief, but a new trailer and a glimpse of Cyberpunk 2077's detective mode-esque "braindance" system took top billing.
In 2014, AMD challenged itself to improve the energy efficiency of its microprocessors by 25X by 2020. On Thursday, the company said it had exceeded that goal.
Nvidia's Game Ready 451.48 drivers make GeForce RTX GPUs fully DirectX 12 Ultimate compliant, and unlock a new Windows GPU scheduling feature.
The debut "War Table" stream showed off a new mission, new faces, and MODOK, but Crystal Dynamics's Avengers brawler still doesn't demo as well as you'd expect.
Here is everything you need to know about tvOS 14, including its major new features, release date, and how to get the beta.
Opera has added Twitter to its stable of third-party messaging apps in its Opera 69 browser, along with some UI improvements.
Mac users will have to choose between an X86 processor and Apple's own ARM silicon beginning this fall. Here's what Windows did wrong in expanding into ARM processors, and how Apple could learn from its mistakes.
Microsoft is clearing up Windows 10's app clutter by consolidating Skype for Desktop into Skype for Windows 10.
The Acer Chromebook Spin 713 is the company's fanciest Chromebook to date, with sleek design, high-end features, and even an enterprise version.
Acer's bringing new Intel 10th-gen processors and Nvidia GeForce RTX Super GPUs to its Helios, Triton, and Nitro gaming laptops, pairing the faster parts with blisteringly fast screens.
The Acer Nitro 7 is a $999 mid-range gaming laptop that's been upgraded with ray tracing support and a 10th-gen CPU. PCWorld goes hands-on.
Acer unveiled several new G-Sync monitors and Orion gaming desktops under the Predator flag during its Next@Acer event—and a gaming chair with massage functions built in.
The Acer Swift 5 has always aimed to be one of thinnest and lightest laptops around. But now, it seems, there's an Intel Tiger Lake chip and a next-gen Nvidia GPU under the hood.
Discover how to get enhanced security for your devices and VPN for online privacy. Save up to $90! Great Deals on Norton 360 antivirus starting at just A$79.99.
Latest News Articles
- Townscaper impressions: Build picturesque fishing villages with no direction and no drama
- Xbox Game Pass for PC: 5 reasons it's the best deal in PC gaming
- Apple finally launches a website for Apple Card management
- Google retires the affordable Pixel 3a as Pixel 4a rumors swirl
- All the ways Siri is changing in iOS 14
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Google retires the affordable Pixel 3a as Pixel 4a rumors swirl
- 2 New Windows test build makes major changes to Start, Taskbar, and Alt+Tab
- 3 OneDrive simplifies document sharing by making it even more complex
- 4 'Significant and fundamental' Windows tweak sets the stage for GPU innovation
- 5 Rugged Phones Compared: Nokia vs Samsung vs Telstra
Join the newsletter!
- Why do gamers like RGB Lights?
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Umurangi Generation review: Evangelion Meets Pokémon Snap
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?