An attack showing how a malicious URL dropped into a Zoom chat has surfaced, which can lead to Windows credentials being stolen.
When you’re working from home, you can't afford downtime. Stay productive with these tips on essential tech maintenance habits.
UK prime minister Boris Johnson did something you shouldn't do: He shared his Zoom meeting's personal ID. Here's why that's a bad idea, and what to do to avoid "Zoom bombing" by strangers.
Microsoft updates customers on new features due later this half of the year, including password monitoring and vertical tab layouts.
Microsoft is tying together work and personal productivity experiences by renaming Office 365 as "Microsoft 365," adding a consumer version of Teams, and unveiling new AI-powered features for Office apps.
AMD's Ryzen 4000 mobile CPUs finally break the curse that had the company losing to Intel in laptops over and over again. Our performance benchmarks prove it out.
Huawei are pulling no punches here: the new P40 and P40 Pro have their sights set on winning back the smartphone photography crown from Apple.
Microsoft has added Xbox New Tab to its list of Microsoft Edge extensions, providing quick links to art and game streams for your favorite Xbox games.
Google has updated its Chrome and Chrome OS terms of service as of March 31, 2020. Here's everything users need to know.
Samsung has already begun rolling out its annual feature update to the S10 and Note 10, months earlier than usual.
Dell's PC companion app is learning a few new tricks.
The new iPad Pro brings a speedier chip, better microphones, and a new camera array, but early reviewers find little actual reason to upgrade if you already have one.
The good vibes playlist is updated every Sunday.
Microsoft has taken some of the greatest hits of its Minecraft: Education Edition and made them available to Minecraft players, for free, until the end of June.
YouTube is lowering the default resolution of video streamed in the United States in response to the uptick in network traffic due to the coronavirus. You can still dial up a higher-resolution stream, though.
Save up to $90! Great Deals on Norton 360 antivirus starting at just A$79.99. Get comprehensive protection with Norton 360 including Antivirus, secure VPN, a Password Manager, PC Cloud Backup, and more. All backed by 60-day Money Back Guarantee and 100% Virus Protection Promise.
Latest News Articles
- Skype vs. Zoom: Which is best for working from home?
- PSA: Enjoy free digital movies, audiobooks, and more through your local library
- Could coronavirus delay the launch of the Google Pixel 4a?
- Face unlock on the Pixel 4 just gained an important security feature you need to turn on
- Crucial X8 Portable SSD review: An affordable drive for mainstream users
Most Popular Articles
- 1 How to use a digital camera, camcorder, or GoPro as a webcam
- 2 Activison are just getting started with Call of Duty: Mobile
- 3 Wait, TCL now makes phones? Yes, and the 10 Series has a premium design at an affordable price
- 4 Skype Meet Now is Microsoft's effort to make Skype calls as easy as possible
- 5 Lenovo Yoga C940 15 review: Doing what the MacBook Pro doesn't
Join the newsletter!
- HP Spectre x360 13: Full, in-depth review
- Samsung Galaxy S20 vs S20+ vs S20 Ultra
- Here's how much the Motorola Razr will cost in Australia
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?