2K and Hangar Games' remake of the original Mafia has been pushed back due to the impacts of the coronavirus.
Samsung's next loot crate of Galaxy smartphones and tablets have officially been tee'd up for an early August reveal.
The latest beta for this fall's HomePod update will let you break free from Apple Music.
Hardware reviewers around the globe test AMD's new Ryzen XT processors and mostly shrug their shoulders
Apple might be focused on the Mac’s processor right now, but apps are next big transition—and the seeds are already planted.
Enjoy the best of PCWorld.com in a curated Digital Magazine for Android, iOS, and your web browser.
Router makers are failing at almost all aspects of network security, from providing timely updates to using ancient Linux kernels with known vulnerabilities.
Since the developer beta release of iOS 14, it has been revealed that several apps have been copying data from the clipboard.
View your balance, pay your bill, and download statements from the web.
Google's Pixel 3a, our favorite bang-for-buck Android phone, is now discontinued, but a Pixel 4a successor may be imminent.
Microsoft's Windows 10 Insider build 20161 makes major changes to the Start menu, taskbar, Alt+Tab, the Settings menu, and more. These are all experimental changes, but they're profound.
Microsoft has added additional controls to simplify the sharing of documents stored within its OneDrive cloud storage service. But they don't look especially easy to use.
Microsoft has created a widget store to add functionality to Windows 10's Xbox Game Bar, including Destiny-specific widget. Even better, there are now transparency and click-through controls, too.
Windows 10's new hardware-accelerated GPU scheduling feature is "a significant and fundamental change to the driver model," Microsoft says, letting graphics chips control their memory more directly.
Some types of games aren’t proving as engaging as Apple had hoped, according to a Bloomberg report.
Latest News Articles
- Mafia remake gets pushed to September 25
- Samsung's Galaxy Note 20 due for an August 5 reveal
- Report: HomePod beta adds the option to select default music, podcast, audiobook service
- AMD Ryzen 3000 XT CPU review roundup: Slightly faster, slightly pricier, and a shoulder shrug
- VPNCity review: The basics at a good price
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Dell XPS 15 9500 Review: Buy this laptop instead of a MacBook Pro 16
- 2 PCWorld's July Digital Magazine: The $1,001 Question
- 3 AMD Ryzen 3000 XT CPU review roundup: Slightly faster, slightly pricier, and a shoulder shrug
- 4 How home router manufacturers dropped the ball on security
- 5 After Mac processors, Apple's next transition is apps
Join the newsletter!
- Why do gamers like RGB Lights?
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Umurangi Generation review: Evangelion Meets Pokémon Snap
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?