Supply chain issues mean that everything with a chip—and even other popular gifts without processors—could become even harder to find later this year.
We’re talking about the new iPads, iPhone 13, Apple Watch Series 7, and a lot more on this episode of the Macworld Podcast.
Samsung is releasing the Galaxy Tab S7 FE in Australia, a mid-range tablet with 'fan favourite' features and 5G functionality.
Here's what leaked retailer pricing tells us about the performance of Intel's upcoming Alder Lake S CPUs.
Razer's new gaming finger sleeves are like thimbles for gamers. Or maybe yoga pants for your thumbs?
Microsoft said that it's testing new ways to add more popups to Windows 11 in the form of tips on how to use its new operating system.
iPhone 12 users will need to shell out one more payment if they want the iPhone 13 on launch day.
Microsoft said Wednesday that it will offer a passwordless option on Microsoft accounts, allowing you to get rid of passwords entirely and use your face and phone instead.
A look at TP-Link's next generation gaming router.
Apple had a lot to say in its big September event, but the things it didn't say are just as important.
Enjoy the best of PCWorld.com in a curated Digital Magazine for Android, iOS, and your web browser.
Apple launched new iPads and iPhones, an updated Apple Watch, and some Fitness+ features at its "California Streaming" event.
Apple has reduced the notch by 20 percent on the iPhone 13, but how much smaller is it really?
At Apple’s “California streaming” event on Tuesday, the company took the wraps off of the Apple Watch Series 7, the latest in the Apple Watch lineup.
Fitness+ combines Apple Watch, videos, and workout data to help you get into shape. Here's what you need to know about the service.
Latest News Articles
- Why use virtual desktops? 5 practical reasons from real-world users
- The chip shortage might ruin Christmas if you don't shop soon
- iPhone 13 vs. iPhone 13 Pro: All the differences explained
- Are all USB-C to USB-A cables the same? We compare two $12 Amazon Basics cables
- Has Apple run out of ideas?
Most Popular Articles
- 1 macOS Catalina: Apple releases security update
- 2 Xbox cloud gaming finally arrives in Windows
- 3 Brace yourselves: Windows 11 may have more popups
- 4 Leaked Alder Lake prices strike at Ryzen's CPU dominance
- 5 Apple unveils ninth-gen iPad with a better screen, slimmer design, same price
Join the newsletter!
- Nvidia beefs up DLSS with more games and Linux support
- What laptop should I get? Top 12 things to consider
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?