Wristcam is a $299 Apple Watch band that brings photo- and video-taking capabilities to your wrist.
Driven by PC gaming, pandemic upgrading, and likely cryptocurrency miners, GPU units hit a healthy 13.4-percent increase in sales over the previous quarter, Jon Peddie Research said in a report released Tuesday.
The first addition to Laser’s refreshed V-Fitness-branded upcoming range has hit the market just in time for the Christmas rush.
Apple has announced the 15 apps that received recognition as the App Store Best of 2020 winners.
Qualcomm has released detailed information about the Snapdragon 888 mobile processor, including the features you'll find in premium Android smartphones beginning in 2021.
Think the PC is dead? Not right now. In fact, notebook PC sales are expected to grow by a whopping 26.4 per cent during the fourth quarter.
Device can charge a MagSafe iPhone and an Apple Watch at the same time.
When users saw a Microsoft tool marked "Productivity Score" that was tied to their names, they freaked out. So Microsoft made changes.
Qualcomm kicked off its Snapdragon Tech Summit by announcing the Snapdragon 888 5G, a smartphone processor with significantly improved graphics and AI capabilities.
Microsoft has introduced the Windows Feature Experience Pack to test ideas separately from the Windows 10 build releases.
The arrival of Amazon has seen Australian retailers and resellers in the consumer tech space pull out all the stops for this year’s Black Friday sales. Here are some of the best deals we’ve seen going around.
Telstra are running a handful of Black Friday discounts on some of the year's biggest smartphones.
Redesigned MacBooks, AirPods, and Apple Watch could be on the way in 2021, according to a report by Ming-Chi Kuo.
Huawei says its Mate 40 Pro is its greenest smartphone yet. And it’s now available in Australia.
Apple's annual four-day Black Friday sale is on the way, but it's not very good.
Latest News Articles
- Wristcam brings two cameras to your Apple Watch band for $299
- HomePod mini review: Small sound and familiar frustrations
- GPU sales rise across the board, from AMD and Intel to Nvidia
- 5 ideas Samsung should steal from the iPhone 12
- Laser points to value with new smartwatch
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Nvidia GeForce RTX 3060 Ti Founders Edition review: Spectacular 1440p gaming
- 2 iPhone 12 vs Android’s best: It’s time to consider switching phones
- 3 Asus TUF GeForce RTX 3060 Ti review: Stone cold, dead silent
- 4 Where is the Qualcomm Snapdragon that will challenge Apple's M1 Macs?
- 5 Wyze Noise-Cancelling Headphones review: Startlingly affordable
Join the newsletter!
- Why do gamers like RGB Lights?
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Umurangi Generation review: Evangelion Meets Pokémon Snap
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?