The Federal Government has pledged funding to open a cybersecurity centre for Australian businesses that will, among other things, help businesses better protect consumer data from hackers.
The Apple AirTag tracking device is only good if it has power. This video demonstrates how easy it is to change the AirTag battery.
Apple and Epic are involved in a courtroom battle over App Store fees, and the testimony and evidence have been revealing. Here are five things we learned this week.
A pair of reports say that Microsoft has postponed and possibly cancelled Windows 10X, its simplified version of Windows that was once expected to power dual-screen devices.
Jon Prosser claims the same source that leaked the 24-inch iMac has told him he spotted a blue MacBook prototype.
Apple has awarded optical tech maker II-VI $410 million to aid in the delivery of future iPhone components. But Apple is likely thinking much bigger.
If you're buying a new iMac, you should consider whether you want to get VESA compatibility. Aftermarket solutions are possible, but they won’t be as elegant.
Google announced on World Password Day that it is enabling two-factor authentication on all Google accounts. Apple should do the same.
Here's how to add Deezer as a default music service to stream through HomePod.
Google will make 2FA mandatory for Google accounts "soon," provided that you've already given the service a secondary email or phone number.
Learn how to change your keyboard layout and language in macOS 11 Big Sur.
Newly discovered security vulnerabilities put Dell PCs going back to 2009 at risk, but there are steps you can take to fix them.
Give your devices the great freedom to roam among Wi-Fi gateways—with one notable exception.
Here is everything you need to know about tvOS 14, including its major new features and updates.
Protect your data from any hackers and creeps. It's really quite easy to set up.
Latest News Articles
- TripMode 3 review: Modern tool for watching and limiting Mac internet bandwidth use
- Cybersecurity Aid Centre will help businesses keep your data safe
- How to change the AirTag battery
- Huawei FreeBuds 4i review: ANC-enabled earphones for under $200
- Apple Weekly Update: 5 fascinating facts from the Apple-Epic trial
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Top 10 best Android and Apple phones for under $600
- 2 Report: Microsoft has put Windows 10X on hold
- 3 Tested: How fast Qualcomm's new Snapdragon 8cx Gen 2 5G chip for PCs is
- 4 Google will make two-factor authentication mandatory soon
- 5 Now the MacBook could be the next to get colors
Join the newsletter!
- Bowers and Wilkins launch the PI7 and PI5 wireless earphones
- What laptop should I get? Top 12 things to consider
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?