Microsoft said a problematic Windows 10 patch to fix Windows Search has led to another issue: Multichannel audio in PC games isn't being rendered correctly.
“The story, really, with Legion is all about this kind of balance of work and play."
Microsoft's patch to fix CPU spiking issues within Windows 10's Windows Search function has apparently broken Windows Search for some people.
Lenovo has been one of the only third-party brands that have been able to give Google a run for their money when it comes to smart displays. Here's where they think the category is going.
The AMD Radeon Software Adrenalin 2019 Edition 19.9.2 drivers releasing today adds support for Radeon Image Sharpening to the Radeon RX 470, 480, 570, 580, and 590.
Mozilla is letting beta testers try out Firefox Private Network, a VPN-like proxy service to mask your IP while browsing.
HTC have dropped details, pricing and a release date on their new Vive Cosmos VR headset.
Enjoy the best of PCWorld.com in a curated Digital Magazine for Android and iOS.
As the first iPhones with the the Pro surname, they mark a real sea change for Apple’s iconic handset and join a lineage of devices that carry an expectation of not just greatness, but also productivity prowess and cutting-edge performance.
Just bought a Galaxy Note 10 or Note 10+? Here are 10 features to set up first.
AMD says that a new BIOS to fix its 3rd-gen Ryzen boost issue has been sent to motherboard partners, increasing boost speeds, lowering overall voltages, and accompanied by a new monitoring SDK.
Apple has officially set a date for the launch of its premium service.
Apple has finally given the world its first look at the iPhone 11 Pro - but how much is it going to cost?
Apple's new iPhone 11 Pro Max has the biggest screen and a triple-lens camera - but how much does it cost to buy in Australia?
The iPhone 11 picks up where the iPhone XR left off - but how much does it cost to buy in Australia?
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft's patch to patch Windows Search now must patch in an audio fix, too
- Fitbit Versa 2 review: Small steps add up to a giant leap forward
- Sapphire Nitro+ Radeon RX 5700 XT review: Superfast and nearly flawless
- MSI's GE65 Raider Review: A little thick, but a lot fast
- Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 (2019) review
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Microsoft's patch to fix Windows Search breaks Windows Search
- 2 Borderlands 3 review impressions: It's exactly what you think and nothing more
- 3 The HTC Vive Cosmos is the company's first modder-friendly VR headset
- 4 PCWorld's September Digital Magazine: Intel's 10th-gen CPU is here
- 5 XFX Radeon RX 5700 XT Thicc II Ultra review: A high-performance muscle car of a GPU
Join the newsletter!
- IFA 2019: Everything you need to know
- Happy iPhone Day: Here's everything Apple just announced
- Hands-On: The Samsung Galaxy Fold is my new problematic fave
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?