Seagate Technology has announced the signing of a strategic cooperation agreement with Baidu, covering the fields of information technology, big data analysis and advanced storage system development and implementation.
Belkin has introduced its 3.5mm Audio + Charge RockStar adapter for the iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone 7 and the iPhone 7 Plus.
Netgear has released a new 4G LTE Modem offering mobile broadband, along with a fail-safe connectivity solution.
Microsoft is aiming its Windows 10 S PCs at another big customer—corporate America—with inexpensive laptops that run on Microsoft 365 subscription-based services.
If data warehouses are for tidiness freaks -- information packaged into neat inferences, sorted and stacked, the rest discarded -- and data lakes are for hoarders -- tip everything in, you never know what might be useful -- then SAP's new Data Hub ma...
Intel plans to make its digital brain chip, code-named Loihi, available to researchers in 2018, in a bid to put its hardware into cutting-edge AI applications. Will your PC be next?
Microsoft is developing everything from a programming language to the chips themselves to develop quantum computing, the foundation of a computer that runs on qubits.
SAP is giving its business software users a new way to track their customers, with the acquisition of customer identity management specialist Gigya.
Intel has revealed the six new 8th-generation desktop Core chips that will begin shipping on Oct. 5, including the six-core Core i7-8700K, which the company claims as the best gaming processor ever.
AMD's new Radeon RX Vega graphics cards will max out at 2-way multi-GPU support in games, but not other tasks.
You don't need to be an expert to fix these problems yourself. Just follow our step-by-step guide.
Intel has decided not to go forward with the Project Alloy VR headset it launched with great fanfare in 2016, citing a lack of customer interest.
Radeon is moving away from CrossFire branding for multiple-GPU support, but its spirit lives on.
AMD's Radeon Software 17.9.2 adds multi-GPU support for Radeon RX Vega graphics cards.
Bose has announced that a refreshed model of its popular QC35 headphones will now offer seamless voice access to Google Assistant and new settings to control ambient noise.
Latest News Articles
- Seagate and Baidu sign strategic cooperation agreement for big data analysis
- Moto E4: Full, in-depth review
- Belkin introduces 3.5mm Audio + Charge Rockstar compatible with new iPhone range
- NETGEAR 4G LTE Modem Keeps You Online
- Microsoft 365 recasts Windows 10 S laptops as inexpensive corporate machines
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Easy Fixes for Six Common Laptop Problems
- 2 Intel launches 8th-gen Core desktop chips, claims new Core i7-8700K is the best gaming chip ever
- 3 Microsoft plans to own quantum computing like it owns Windows PCs
- 4 Loihi is Intel's brainy chip designed to outthink your PC's Core CPU
- 5 HTC Vive vs. Oculus Rift vs. Windows Mixed Reality: What's the difference?
Join the newsletter!
- Moto E4: Full, in-depth review
- First Look: The Evil Within 2
- LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?