Take a peek behind the scenes of PCWorld's Radeon Vega Frontier Edition hands-on.
AMD’s Radeon Vega Frontier Edition may be made for science, but our hands-on preview gave a taste of what the consumer version could deliver for gamers.
Plus: Valve shows off diagrams and gifs of the Vive's finger-tracking controllers and a bevy of trailers for Total War: Warhammer II, XCOM 2's upcoming expansion, and more. This is gaming news for June 19 to 23.
The Steam Summer Sale is back for 2017 with steep deals on hardware and over 10 thousand games.
Haemimont's Surviving Mars channels the spirit of Anno 2205, mixed with the excitement of new frontiers.
Windows users working in tight spaces who are looking for a small form factor workstation with multiple display ports and solid processing power have a new contender in the market to check out: the new ThinkStation P320 Tiny.
Middle-earth: Shadow of War will live and die based on its unique Nemesis System and the dynamic characters it generates, but the Lord of the Rings lore behind the technology also seems improved for the sequel.
The Full Nerd crew discusses why it's currently hard to match the Xbox One X's price and specs.
Apple's top-end tablet hardware was already workplace worthy, but iOS still required some workarounds for things to go smoothly. iOS 11 may change that when it arrives later this year.
Uber is now a driverless vehicle, after CEO Travis Kalanick stepped down Tuesday.
The European Commission wants to make it easier for lightweight drones to fly autonomously in European airspace -- with logistics, inspection services and agricultural businesses set to benefit.
The Crew 2 adds boats and planes to its recreation of the United States.
First, GPU miners sent AMD Radeon graphics card prices skyrocketing. Now Nvidia's GeForce cards are getting expensive, too.
Assassin's Creed: Origins may not be the true rebirth the series badly needs.
With no change at the top of the latest Top500.org supercomputer list, you need to look further down the rankings to see the real story.
Get your complimentary whitepaper here
Latest News Articles
- Radeon Vega Frontier Edition: Benchmarks and behind-the-scenes AMD interview
- Hands-on: AMD's Radeon Vega Frontier Edition vs Nvidia Titan Xp
- The 10 best Android apps for Chromebooks
- This week in games: Homeworld's lost expansion returns, 15 minutes of Beyond Good & Evil 2
- It's time to upgrade to TLS 1.3 already, says CDN engineer
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Hands-on: AMD's Radeon Vega Frontier Edition vs Nvidia Titan Xp
- 2 Radeon Vega Frontier Edition: Benchmarks and behind-the-scenes AMD interview
- 3 Hands-on: Surviving Mars captures the excitement and dread of launching a colony mission
- 4 Steam's Summer Sale kicks off with a $15 Steam Link, game discounts galore, and digital stickers
- 5 Dell XPS 15 (2017) review: Kaby Lake and a 4K display make a difference
Join the PC World New Zealand newsletter!
- Old foes call a truce as Google and Microsoft reach patent agreement
- BlackBerry unveils first security-focused Android smartphone
- Lumia 640: Nothing budget about Microsoft’s latest handset
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?