Australia’s largest open entry esports event and fighting game event - Battle Arena Melbourne (BAM) - is set to celebrate its 10th anniversary this weekend from May 18th-20th at Melbourne Convention Centre.
Following American President Donald Trump's recent tweets calling for a repeal of the ZTE's seven-year trade ban, a bipartisan committee in the US has unanimously approved an amendment upholding the sanctions.
Just in time for the local launch of the triple-lens-powered P20 Pro flagship device, Huawei has announced that it will be also be bringing the regular P20 to Australian customers.
Google has officially confirmed previously-rumored plans to revamp its existing music and streaming services, announcing the launch of YouTube Music and YouTube Music Premium.
Lenovo have signed a exclusive global partnership with Ubisoft to become the official PC and monitor sponsor of Ubisoft’s Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six: Siege Pro League and Majors.
Sony has revealed that they'll be bringing their unique Xperia Ear Duo open-ear wireless headphones to Australia later this month.
OnePlus have officially spilled the beans on their 2018 flagship smartphone, the OnePlus 6.
Samsung has expanded its lineup of Galaxy S9 and Galaxy S9+ smartphones by adding two new color variants into the mix.
Speaking at Consensus 2018, HTC Vive founder Phil Chen revealed the company plans to bring a 'blockchain-powered' smartphone called Exodus to market.
First shown at last year's CES in Las Vegas, Symantec have now announced that Norton's first foray into hardware will be coming to the Australian market later this year.
Infamous tech leaker Evan Blass has revealed the existence of a refreshed Huawei smartwatch featuring eSim connectivity.
Google is under investigation in Australia following claims by Oracle that it collects data from millions of Android smartphones users.
Audio brand JBL have confirmed that their Link Bar, debuted at Google's I/O 2018 developer conference, will be coming to Australia and New Zealand later in the year.
Intel has released a target for how smart it wants its Loihi brain chip to be by 2019, measured by the number of synapses it will simulate compared to an animal with a like number of real synapses.
Touchpal has commited to bringing their own take on Apple's Animojis - called AR Emojis - to users of the company's Android keyboard app in an update later this year.
Latest News Articles
- ANZ's largest open entry esports event to take place in Melbourne this weekend
- US Reps rejects Trump's lifeline for ZTE
- Huawei announce Australian availability for P20
- Google reformat Youtube Red into seperate video and music streaming services
- Lenovo sign on as Rainbow Six: Siege Pro League sponsor
Most Popular Articles
- 1 US Reps rejects Trump's lifeline for ZTE
- 2 Smartphone Showdown: Sony Xperia XA2 v HTC U11 Life
- 3 MultCloud review: Syncing multiple online storage services for free
- 4 OnePlus debut the OnePlus 6
- 5 Sony confirm Xperia Ear Duo for Australian market
Join the newsletter!
- Samsung Q9F Series QLED: Peak performance from a home entertainment heavyweight
- BattleTech review: Heavy metal
- Nokia 6 (2018) review: Simple. Solid. Supreme.
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?