Ahead of their 8th March on-sale date, Optus has begun taking pre-orders for the Samsung Galaxy S10, S10e and S10+.
Samsung Galaxy S10 and S10+ are going to offer spec-bumps, new tricks and 5G (for Telstra customers)
Samsung has put an end to the leaks and speculation surrounding its 2019 flagships, officially unveiling the Galaxy S10 and S10+.
Alongside four new Samsung Galaxy smartphones and the company's first foldable, Samsung also announced a refresh of its true wireless earbuds at their latest Unpacked press conference.
Samsung has officially announced their next fitness-focused smartwatch, the Galaxy Watch Active.
Samsung’s 2019 flagship lineup this year will consist of three devices this year, courtesy of the newly announced Galaxy S10e.
Samsung’s Galaxy S10 and S10+ have just been announced. Here’s what the new Samsung flagship smartphones will cost if you live in Australia.
While celebrating the 10th anniversary of their Galaxy S range was the focal point of Samsung’s latest Unpacked press conference, the event also saw the company formally unveil their first foldable phone.
The Galaxy S10 has finally arrived, and Samsung actually had a few tricks up its sleeve.
Microsoft's shift to an updated, more secure hashing algorithm for delivering its patches means that Windows 7 support may expire sooner than expected.
Telstra has upgraded their Telstra TV streaming box to feature new voice controls, an improved remote and Box Office movie streaming.
Facebook is in legal trouble again according to an article on the Washington Post. The Federal Trade Commission is reportedly in discussions with the tech giant to settle a multibillion-dollar fine after an investigation into past privacy violations.
Ming Chi-Kuo predicts that Apple will release new iPhones, iPads, Apple Watches, Macs, AirPods, and a whole lot more this year.
LG has reportedly scuttled plans to produce a foldable smartphone that would compete with the likes of Huawei and Samsung.
Samsung has unveiled the Galaxy Tab S5e with a 10.5-inch OLED display and One UI for $400.
Raking in over US$15.4 billion in revenue in the last financial year, PayPal exceeded the US$100 bn mark in total payment volumes in 2017. A tête-à-tête with the man spearheading technology at PayPal, Sri Shivananda, SVP and CTO, throws light on the ...
Latest News Articles
- Hands on: How to use Wireless PowerShare on the Galaxy S10 to charge another phone
- Gigabyte Aero 15 X9 review: X Gonna Give It To Ya
- Optus is now taking orders for the Samsung Galaxy S10, S10e and S10+
- The Samsung Galaxy Fold goes on sale April 26 but I already want the 3rd-gen model
- Samsung Galaxy S10 and S10+ are going to offer spec-bumps, new tricks and 5G (for Telstra customers)
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Facebook could face multibillion-dollar fine over privacy failures
- 2 Windows 7's support deadline may expire in July, if you don't apply this patch
- 3 Apple’s best analyst just gave his 2019 predictions and suddenly I’m super hopeful for the future
- 4 Telstra launches third-generation Telstra TV
- 5 Microsoft skips way, way ahead in new Windows 10 build
Join the newsletter!
- Everything we (already) know about the Samsung Galaxy S10, S10e, S10+ and Galaxy F
- Oppo R17 Pro review: Full, in-depth, Australian review
- Want to play Apex Legends?
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?