Microsoft is delaying the Surface Neo and other dual-screen hardware until 2021. That leaves Windows 10X without a home, unless Microsoft targets it as a Chromebook competitor.
Microsoft releases Windows 10 Insider build 19603 for the Fast Ring, which includes a Microsoft News Bar beta app and better Linux file support.
Can we consider Stadia officially launched now? Because the laundry list of missing features is still about as long as it was in November—only now it's free-ish.
Maingear said it's retooling its manufacturing lines to produce the Maingear LIV, an emergency pulmonary ventilator that could be used in the fight against COVID-19.
Google has resumed Chrome OS updates, and its first one will bring big changes to tablet mode.
The Origin PC EON15-X is a 15.6-inch laptop weighing less than 6 pounds that nevertheless packs a desktop Ryzen 9 3900 and GeForce RTX 2070. Impressive.
Samsung launches six new A-Series phones to target the low- and mid-range markets with big screens, multiple cameras, and 5G.
Videoconferencing apps are essential for staying connected with your team during the coronavirus shutdown. Here's what you need to know to pick the best for you.
With this year’s Google I/O conference cancelled due to coronavirus, it’s possible that the timeline for the Pixel 4a has changed.
Google has finally added an attention awareness feature to Face unlock on the Pixel 4. Here's how to turn it on.
TCL is best known for its TVs, but has officially launched a trio of new phones: the 10L, 10 Pro, and 10 5G. The design looks great, and the price is nice, but specs are decidedly mid-range.
"With Zombies, we gathered a lot of feedback from players, and who knows, maybe we’ll have some new surprises in store in the future."
Skype has begun promoting Skype Meet Now, a simple way to place a video call to one or more people without the need for a subscription or download.
Riot's collectible card battling game is finally ready for primetime.
The 4.6 lb. Acer Predator Triton 500 will feature 10th-gen Intel CPUs and GPUs, topped off with a 300Hz panel and 2.5GbE Ethernet.
Save up to $90! Great Deals on Norton 360 antivirus starting at just A$79.99. Get comprehensive protection with Norton 360 including Antivirus, secure VPN, a Password Manager, PC Cloud Backup, and more. All backed by 60-day Money Back Guarantee and 100% Virus Protection Promise.
Latest News Articles
- Windows 10X may be the new Windows 10 S after the Surface Neo gets delayed
- SteelSeries Rival 3 vs Razer Viper Mini: Comparative review
- Microsoft adds a News Bar app as part of its latest Windows Insider update
- Google's Stadia Pro is 'free' for 2 months, but the game-streaming service still comes with caveats
- Maingear shifts gears to develop a ventilator in addition to PCs
Most Popular Articles
- 1 How to use a digital camera, camcorder, or GoPro as a webcam
- 2 Skype vs. Zoom: Which is best for working from home?
- 3 Samsung unveils low-cost Galaxy A-Series phones to reverse U.S. smartphone slump
- 4 Lenovo Yoga C940 15 review: Doing what the MacBook Pro doesn't
- 5 Wait, TCL now makes phones? Yes, and the 10 Series has a premium design at an affordable price
Join the newsletter!
- HP Spectre x360 13: Full, in-depth review
- Samsung Galaxy S20 vs S20+ vs S20 Ultra
- Here's how much the Motorola Razr will cost in Australia
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?