B&O Play have announced their Spring/Summer 2018 Collection with a seasonal range of limited edition, premium headphones and speakers inspired by the vibrant and powerful colours of the ocean.
In an Australian first, Telstra has recorded smartphone speeds in excess of 1 gigabit per second (Gbps) on a commercial network using the new Samsung Galaxy S9 and S9+.
While the Windows 10 Creators Update last March could require more than 80 minutes to install, the next update to Windows 10 could take a mere half-hour.
Microsoft's DirectX Raytracing tools for DirectX 12 make the holy grail of graphics possible: real-time ray tracing effects.
Microsoft's new WinML and DirectML tools can supercharge games with smarter, adaptable AI, prettier images, and reduced development times.
Here's a look at the best deal prices right now on AMD's Ryzen processors.
The Vive Pro finally has a price tag—but only the headset itself—and HTC is slashing the original HTC Vive's price.
Microsoft says it's testing a change to the Mail app on a small set of users, requiring them to use Edge to open external links. No one's happy.
Plus: Pillars of Eternity II is delayed a month, someone beat the Dark Souls trilogy without getting hit even once, and EVE players pay tribute to Stephen Hawking. This is gaming news for March 12 to 16.
Many dash cams cost north of $100, but Amazon is selling the Fliiners Mini LCD dash cam for just $30.59.
Google has released its annual Android security support and it's done well to lock down the Play Store and phones running Oreo.
Intel has finished patching five years' worth of chips against Spectre and Meltdown. But the chip giant will still need to redesign its upcoming chips to protect against possible exploits.
Grabbing a 24-inch, 1080p monitor for $80 doesn't happen often.
Logitech's G560 speakers have RGB backlights that synchronize with your monitor's current colors.
Netgear and Telstra have launched the Arlo Go LTE Camera, a mobile monitoring device featuring HD Video, night vision, two-way audio, rechargeable batteries and an IP65 weather resistant rating.
Latest News Articles
- What is a DXOMark Score?
- B&O Launches The Spring/Summer 2018 Collection
- Telstra Sets New Smartphone Speed Record on Samsung Galaxy S9 and S9+
- Interview - Netgear CEO Patrick Lo talks eSports, the NBN and why mesh is the smartphone of home Wi-Fi
- Microsoft: Windows 10's installation time will be short enough for your lunch break
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Kingdom Come - Deliverance review: Crusaders and Caveats
- 2 Microsoft tries forcing Mail users to open links in Edge, and people are freaking out
- 3 The state of Android security: Great on Oreo, but most phones are missing out
- 4 Netgear Launches the Arlo Go LTE Wire-Free Camera on Telstra’s Mobile Network
- 5 Telstra Announces New Smart Home Internet Bundle
Join the newsletter!
- Hands On: Pitting the Apple HomePod against the Sonos One
- Everything You Can Do, I Can Do Better: Comparing The Google Home’s Assistant To Amazon Echo’s Alexa
- Apple HomePod review: Packs a punch but shirks on the smarts
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?