We caught up with the Overwatch League’s only Australian player, Scott ‘Custa’ Kennedy, at the Melbourne Esports Open for a casual chat about the recent All Stars weekend, transitioning from the troubled Dallas Fuel to the triumphant Los Angeles Vali...
Interview: Battle for Azeroth's lead character artist tells us who the expansion's biggest hero really is
On the eve of World of Warcraft: Battle for Azeroth, we caught up with Blizzard’s own Dusty Nolting, lead character artist on the game, to talk about what they brought to the MMORPG’s eighth expansion.
On the eve of the launch of World of Warcraft: Battle for Azeroth, we caught up with Blizzard’s own Darren P. Williams, senior software engineer on BFA, to talk about what he brought to the venerable MMORPG’s latest expansion - which promises to put ...
We spoke with Allen Kao, Synology’s CTO, and came away with several key insights about the how the company is tacking AI in 2018 and more.
We caught up with comics legend and Preacher creator Garth Ennis to talk about the upcoming release of World of Tanks: Citadel, a new digital and printed comic book series based on the popular online multiplayer game.
Ahead of this year’s IEM Sydney, we sat down to chat with Intel’s GM for gaming and VR/AR sales Lee Machen to talk about eSports, VR and where Intel’s broader positioning in the gaming space is taking them.
Interview: Netgear CEO Patrick Lo talks eSports, the NBN and why mesh is the smartphone of home Wi-Fi
We caught up with Netgear co-founder and CEO Patrick Lo at the Australian launch of the company’s Nighthawk Pro XR 500 Gaming Router in Sydney and had a chat that covered everything from the rise of eSports to the state of the NBN.
It might sounds like pretty heavy philosophical stuff but, at its ragged, windswept core, Dim Bulb Games’ Where The Water Tastes Like Wine is a game that wears its heart on its sleeve. We spoke to the lead developer behind the project, Johnnemann No...
We caught up with Katrina Garsten and Mikey Dowling from Obsidian Entertainment to talk about Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire, which is set for release later this year.
Intel took a moment at this year’s Mobile World Congress to speak to the press and share some details and stories from their recent involvement in the PyeongChang Winter Olympics.
Away from the chaos of the showfloor at this year’s Mobile World Congress, we caught up with Intel’s Rob Topol, the General Manager for 5G Business and Technology for the company’s Communication and Devices Group.
We caught up with HMD Global’s Mark Trundle to talk about HMDs prospects heading into the rest of 2018 and what to expect from the newly announced Nokia 8110, 6, 7+ and 8 Sirocco.
Interview: Blizzard's Paul Kubit and Shani Edwards discuss the new Allied Races joining the fray in World of Warcraft: Battle For Azeroth
We caught up with Blizzard's Paul Kubit and Shani Edwards to talk about the Battle for Azeroth’ new Allied Races and scaled leveling system.
To anyone in attendance at this year’s CES in Las Vegas, it was clear that TCL is a company with lofty ambitions. We caught up with TCL Electronics Australia’s National Sales Director Jason Carrick to talk about what the company’s CES announcements m...
2018 is shaping up to be a big year for networking brands like D-Link. We caught up with D-Link Australia MD Graeme Reardon at this year's CES to talk about what the company has in-store for the coming year.
Latest News Articles
- MWC 2019: Sony's next four smartphones just got leaked (but they're probably not coming to Australia)
- Anthem review: A great first impression and not much else
- Asus ROG GeForce GTX 1660 Ti review: GTX is back with a vengeance
- Microsoft HoloLens retro review: What made it great, and what a new HoloLens needs to succeed
- MWC 2019: HTC target enterprise market with Vive Focus Plus
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Asus ROG GeForce GTX 1660 Ti review: GTX is back with a vengeance
- 2 Facebook could face multibillion-dollar fine over privacy failures
- 3 Windows 7's support deadline may expire in July, if you don't apply this patch
- 4 10 Samsung Galaxy S10, S10e, and S10+ features that actually surprised us
- 5 Samsung Galaxy S10 and S10+ are going to offer spec-bumps, new tricks and 5G (for Telstra customers)
Join the newsletter!
- Everything we (already) know about the Samsung Galaxy S10, S10e, S10+ and Galaxy F
- Oppo R17 Pro review: Full, in-depth, Australian review
- Want to play Apex Legends?
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?