If you’re one of the many new owners of a Google Home or Google Home Mini smart speaker, you might be a bit confused about how to set it up and get started. Here’s a quick and easy-to-understand guide.
If you’re launching straight into some video content and don’t have another screen available for a side-by-side comparison, it can sometimes be easy to mistake FHD content for 4K content. Here's an easy well to tell the difference.
While high-definition and full high-definition content is still the most widespread form of video content available, 4K content is quickly gaining popularity as more and more consumers upgrade to TVs capable of supporting the format.
If you’re looking to set up an OVH private server for gaming, here’s an easy-to-read, step-by-step, how-to guide:
With over 30 million registered players, a bustling esports scene and new modes such as Operation Chimera being brought into the fold in recent months, now is a better time than ever to jump into Rainbow Six: Siege.
Just what is "Android Go" and how it different from both Android One and the regular Android experience?
Here’s everything you need to know about creating and using the Samsung Galaxy S9’s AR Emojis
Samsung’s flagship Galaxy S9 and S9+ have finally arrived and while they’re undoubtedly two of the most durable smartphones the company have brought to their fans yet, they’re still pricey enough that you’ll probably want to shell out for a case in o...
What is DxOMark Score? Here’s a quick explanation.
Everything You Can Do, I Can Do Better: Comparing The Google Home’s Assistant To Amazon Echo’s Alexa
These days, thanks to both the Alexa Skills and Assistant Apps platforms, Google and Amazon's smart assistants can do a lot of the same things. However, that’s not to say that there aren’t areas where each has a clear advantage.
While Japan is certainly no cheap place to buy electronics there are a couple of reasons why you might want to consider purchasing photography equipment while visiting Tokyo, not least of which is the sheer organisation of the second hand market alon...
There’s not been a better time to quit the grind or start having fun again thanks to the Valentine’s Day Special Event and Pokemon Go Cheats. And here's the news, everyone around you has been doing this for ages already.
Most people can figure out how to install RAM sticks into their computer. If you don’t there’s a tutorial here. In short, make sure everything is off and then install the sticks to take advantage of the multiple channels on offer. Your motherboard ma...
Most people perceive Japan as being at the cutting edge of technology. It comes as a surprise then to many visitors that the WiFi coverage is patchy and getting a full prepaid mobile service is nigh on impossible. Even just sorting out mobile data p...
So, you’ve finally decked out your home theatre with a Blu-Ray DVD player, and you’re ready to stock up on a collection of stunning Blu-Ray films. But who are we kidding? For every blockbuster or Hollywood classic that we’ll be watching, we’ll have t...
Latest News Articles
- ButterflyVPN Traveler review: A convenient package for a serviceable VPN
- Sennheiser CX 7.00BT in-ear wireless earbuds review
- Jaybird X4 wireless sports earphones review
- How to link Apple Music to your Amazon Echo and set it as the default service
- How to reset passcode on iPhone, iPad or iPod
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Samsung Galaxy A8s Release Date, Price, Specs and More
- 2 Fortnite and PUBG could be banned in China
- 3 Editor's Choice Awards 2018, Part Five - Computers
- 4 Free copies of Subnautica: Epic Games Store kickstarts your library with a winner
- 5 Microsoft's '12 Days of Faves' deals knock the Surface Laptop 2 price down to a fantastic US$799
Join the newsletter!
- Oppo R17 Pro review: Full, in-depth, Australian review
- PC World 2018 Editor's Choice Awards
- Google Pixel 3 XL review: Ghost in the machine
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?