USB4 promises to smooth out USB chaos and play nicer with Thunderbolt 3. But it's not going to be that easy. Here's what you need to know.
Things are heating up again in the PC gaming components space with AMD readying their new Radeon VII graphics cards to pit against Nvidia’s growing fleet of GeForce RTX cards.
Verizon is selling a new Just Kids plan that limits data and contacts to "make it easier for families to call a technology truce." If you believe that I have a bridge to sell you.
Now that you understand how wireless chargers work, it’s time to look at the options being shopped around by each of the major brands that play in the space.
Magic Leap hands-on: Magic, sure, but augmented reality is still a long way away from mass consumption
Next week Magic Leap One devices will start showing up in select AT&T stores, but at more than $2,000 this very-much-prototype tech is hard to recommend even to early adopters.
We got to go hands-on with Doinksoft's Gato Roboto ahead of its appearance at this year's PAX East - and discovered the CatMechtroidvania game has more than just novelty to offer.
Nvidia’s new RTX graphics cards are all about enabling a new rendering technique called ray-tracing. Here’s a quick list of games that support the feature.
Not sure why everyone is so hyped about ray tracing? Here’s what you need to know.
If you’re trying to decide between buying the Huawei P30 or Huawei P30 Pro, here are the key differences you should be aware of.
The SuperSpectrum sensor is a component found in the new Huawei P30 and P30 Pro. It is one of the two key innovations that allow Huawei’s latest handsets to raise the bar previously set by the P20 Pro and Mate 20 Pro.
We went hands-on with Remedy's surreal new game Control at GDC 2019, and the biggest surprise? It's one of the most exciting shooters of the year, in addition to hooking us with an intriguing story.
Whether it's live magazine covers or simple cost savings, Apple News+ offers several advantages over normal subscriptions.
Apple unveiled its new TV+ video streaming service, but there's a lot we don't know about it.
This week's refreshes of the iPad mini, iPad Air, iMac, and AirPods left us hungry for something new.
If Google Stadia, Microsoft XCloud, and Sony PlayStation Now are to succeed, ISP data caps have to die. For once, some big companies might be fighting right alongside consumers against ISP greed.
Latest News Articles
- The latest Windows patch is breaking even more PCs with antivirus installed
- Acer CEO Jason Chen explains why his PCs are going niche
- Cooler Master SK630 review: Low-profile gaming keyboards are officially a trend
- I Spent A Night With One Of LGs Newest 4K OLED TVs And I Did Nothing But Play Sekiro On It
- Samsung's Galaxy Foldgate only proves that Apple is right to wait for a foldable iPhone
Most Popular Articles
- 1 The latest Windows patch is breaking even more PCs with antivirus installed
- 2 I Spent A Night With One Of LGs Newest 4K OLED TVs And I Did Nothing But Play Sekiro On It
- 3 Anker's Roav Bolt brings Google Assistant to your car's 12V socket, even with an iPhone
- 4 Acer CEO Jason Chen explains why his PCs are going niche
- 5 Samsung Q90 QLED 4K TV + Q70 Soundbar hands-on: The bright, the brilliant and the Bixby
Join the newsletter!
- Huawei P30 Pro review: Full, in-depth review
- Samsung Galaxy S10 review: Full, In-Depth Review
- Panasonic Lumix S1: Hands-On Review
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?