Samsung has announced that the improved Galaxy Fold will be launching in September, with a new hinge, more apps, and a hard sell.
Did Intel's laptop Core i7-1065G7 already kill AMD's Ryzen 3000 laptop ambitions?! No, not really.
If you’re a PC user (enthusiast or not) in 2019, there’s a good chance you might have seen the words 7-nanometer. Here’s what you need to know and here’s why you should be excited about 7-nanometer
Just how much bigger of a game is it and, if you’re still on the fence about jumping in, should you buy Overwatch?
The newest addition to NZXT's popular H-series cases keeps the iconic minimalist look while adding more tempered glass and RGB lighting. Naturally, we grabbed a screwdriver and started tinkering in it.
Confused by information overload? Here's what you need to know before you buy AMD or Intel's high-end CPUs
Bored of Bixby? Here's how you can get the Google Assistant running on one of Samsung's Tizen smartwatches.
As PC gaming becomes more and more fractured, the next logical step is for someone to come along and hook all these disparate launchers together. GOG Galaxy 2.0 tries to do exactly that, and the results are already promising—with a few exceptions.
Amongst the publisher’s pre-existing line-up of historically-accurate war-sims, Pagan Online stands out like a sore thumb.
Our plans to build in the MasterCase H100 are scheduled for later, but we couldn’t wait to poke around in it. So we disassembled it.
Over 4,000 games have been released on Steam in 2019. It's easy to miss some gems, so we've rounded up a few of our favorites from the first half of the year.
A laptop with its own data plan can deliver big payoffs. Here are five benefits of owning an Always-Connected computer.
Top picks for the hardware that every road warrior should have in his or her travel bag.
We're only halfway through 2019 but our annual June check-in list of favorites is so strong it feels like a proper end-of-2019 Game of the Year list. It's been a good one.
If we're going to talk seriously about privacy issues and PCs, we can't worry just about webcams. We need to address the issue of always-on laptop mics, too.
Latest News Articles
- Oppo Reno Z Australian review (2019)
- Mad Catz S.T.R.I.K.E. 4 review: The resurrection continues with this surprisingly normal keyboard
- Ask a PC expert: Should you upgrade your Core i7-2600K?
- Goodbye Android Q, hello Android 10: Google's dessert-based code names are over
- Mophie Powerstation XXL review: This is the portable battery you're looking for
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Mad Catz S.T.R.I.K.E. 4 review: The resurrection continues with this surprisingly normal keyboard
- 2 Ask a PC expert: Should you upgrade your Core i7-2600K?
- 3 Goodbye Android Q, hello Android 10: Google's dessert-based code names are over
- 4 10th-gen CPU buyers guide: We ranked every new Intel laptop CPU for you
- 5 Acer Aspire 5 A515-54-30BQ review: A dual-core laptop that's slim, light, and priced to move
Join the newsletter!
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10 vs Note 10+ vs Note 10+ 5G
- Beats PowerBeats Pro Totally Wireless Earphones review: A debut worth the wait
- Trump tariffs on Chinese goods could cost you $120 more for notebook PCs, say Dell, HP and CTA
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?