Apple is having an event on April 20. The Macworld staff makes their predictions on what products (and TV characters) we'll see at the event.
Samsung Galaxy S21 phones are great, but some of the software you can get on Google Pixel phones is great. Here's how to make your Galaxy S21 more like a Google Pixel.
Microsoft's Surface Laptop 4 is available with either an Intel 11th-gen Tiger Lake Core or an AMD Ryzen Surface Edition chip inside. Which should you buy? Microsoft has some fairly specific advice.
The Series 7 will surely bring a few awesome features, but the things we really want out of the Apple Watch can be added in software.
Cloud-based password managers strike some as a potential risk, but how bad is the danger?
macOS Big Sur 11 was a big improvement. Apple can build on it to make the Mac experience even better.
Want a new Apple device but don't want to shell out for a full-priced version? Consider a refurbished model instead. Our FAQ and refurb deal guide can help you choose.
Thunderbolt is appearing more on laptops, docks, and displays. Should you buy a Thunderbolt display? We'll go over the pros and cons.
There are a lot of iPads to choose from, so we'll help you pick the right one.
Apple has never waited this long into a new year to announce something new. But these are difficult times.
To have the best possible experience when streaming your games to your couch—or even remotely—you’ll need to focus on your network setup as much as your hardware.
Email addresses, phone numbers, and birthdays are part of the data dump—you'll want to protect yourself if you got caught in this mess. Here are the steps you need to take.
Apple CEO Tim Cook made some interesting revelations in a recent episode of the 'Sway' podcast. We talk about Cook’s comments on privacy, augmented reality, retirement and more on this episode of the Macworld Podcast.
Some stores charge usurious prices for quality cables, but Amazon is rife with questionable offerings. Here’s what we buy that’s both affordable and reliable.
The Galaxy S21 phones are faster and more feature-rich compared to last year's S20s. Samsung did cut a few corners, too. Here are the best and worst features.
Latest News Articles
- AirTag reviews roundup: They work well but scratch easily
- Logitech's new carbon labels show your mouse and keyboard's impact on the environment
- All Windows 10 users will get their own news feed, courtesy of Bing
- Call of Duty: Warzone adds Nvidia DLSS for a massive speed boost
- Phanteks goes mini with its Eclipse P200A ITX case
Most Popular Articles
- 1 No, Apple's new M1 iPad Pro won't kill the PC
- 2 The new M1 iMac in pictures
- 3 iPad Pro (2021): 5 standout features that make the best tablet even better
- 4 How does Apple's new M1 iMac compare to Windows All-in-One PCs?
- 5 The purple iPhone is meaningless in a world where every iPhone is in a case
Join the newsletter!
- Bowers and Wilkins launch the PI7 and PI5 wireless earphones
- What laptop should I get? Top 12 things to consider
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?