Choosing a case with an external drive bay usually means settling for a cheaper (and uglier) model. Not so with the SilverStone Redline RL08, which also sports an unusual internal layout.
These PC games helped us explore the world, hang out with friends, and generally stay sane in an isolated year.
Building a PC focused on video production for around $1,200 requires some compromises, but I took a stab at it.
After months of delays, you can finally get the compact version of Lian Li's ultra-popular O11D. And it's a fantastic case to build in.
SSD vendors may upgrade firmware and components over a product's lifespan. Most changes are positive, however, some may negatively affect performance.
We're celebrating the winter holidays with a festive build. (Spoiler: It has lots of RGB.)
With the RX 6900 XT, AMD has returned to competing at the high-end. We lay out what you need to know.
Cyberpunk 2077 is a gorgeous video game capable of bringing even the best graphics cards to their knees. These performance optimizations can help.
AMD's flagship Radeon RX 6900 XT delivers outstanding performance for 3440x1440 ultrawide gaming, paired with a future-proof 16GB of memory. Benchmarks inside.
Before you buy a gaming monitor, know which features are most important. Our recommendations will cover the key specs: high dynamic range, refresh rate, adaptive sync, and more.
Year after year, we've been asked to actually build the cheap gaming PC from our Black Friday article. We're finally doing so at last—catch it live on Wednesday, 12/9 at 10:30am PT.
Don't have time to sift through endless benchmarking charts? Read this instead.
Having trouble finding a 3060 Ti? Here’s where to start your search.
The outsize demand for Ryzen 5000, RTX-series GPUS, and AMD Raseon 6000 has hit system vendors as hard as it's hit DIY builders. We look into why.
If our round-ups of the best Apple and Android phones you can get for under $600 or under $700 weren’t good enough for you, let's up the ante.
Latest News Articles
- The Full Nerd: What you need to know about Ryzen 5000 mobile
- Wait, did Nvidia just say it could make graphics cards for cryptocurrency miners?
- iMac redesign in the works, half-height Apple silicon Mac Pro coming this year
- Report: Apple TV+ free trials will extend to July
- Samsung Galaxy Buds Pro: Unboxing and ears-on impressions
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Gigabyte unrolls GeForce 30-series with both Core and Ryzen CPUs
- 2 Google adds a privacy-oriented Guest Mode to its Home and Nest smart speakers and displays
- 3 5 innovations that pushed laptops forward at CES 2021
- 4 Apple’s next M1 MacBook Pros might dump the Touch Bar, revive MagSafe
- 5 Report: Apple TV+ free trials will extend to July
Join the newsletter!
- Why do gamers like RGB Lights?
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Umurangi Generation review: Evangelion Meets Pokémon Snap
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?