Ubisoft's innovative "Play as Anyone" tech in Watch Dogs Legion means I'm only ever going to play as a ragtag army of retiree black hats, and that's great.
Samsung has launched the mid-range Galaxy A50 in the U.S. to take on the Google Pixel 3a, but which handset should you buy?
Developed by Supergiant Games, best known for critically acclaimed indie titles like Bastion, Transistor and Pyre, Hades is an isometric roguelike with solid replayability and a unique hook: it might be the first great roguelike with a story worth se...
Hot on the heels of the RGB toaster, Razer's back with its new "Mental Performance Drink." It's definitely not an energy drink, but we mixed it with one just to see what would happen.
We got our first hands-on time with Halo Reach running on a PC at E3 2019, and came away pleased with 343i's PC port as it stands so far—though obviously the real test will come when it's out in the wild.
Hands-on: Jedi: Fallen Order plays like Uncharted with lightsabers, but we haven't seen enough of it
After two Jedi: Fallen Order demos, one public and one behind-closed-doors, our thoughts boil down to "It looks okay."
These are the games we expect to see at E3 2019—and some more that we hope to see.
Nvidia's remastered Quake II RTX is the first fully path-traced video game, and you can soon have it for free. We ran it on a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti, and this is what we saw..
Apple unveiled a list of new things during its WWDC keynote, but most of them were old news to Android fans.
With a 28-core Xeon W and dual GPU Radeon Vega II cards, Apple's new Mac Pro is going to be a worthy adversary to the PC again.
Rather than having to buy a whole new sound system in order to make your home Alexa-compatible, Amazon now let you buy an accessory that you can connect with any existing non-Alexa speakers you own.
Looking to pick up LG's first 5G smartphone in Australia? Here's how much it'll cost.
There are a lot of people upset online about the final season of Game of Thrones and how the war for the Iron Throne has concluded.
Valve's new VR headset makes huge FOV improvements, but its finger-tracking controllers are going to take some brain retraining.
Now that Intel's announced its 10th-gen CPUs, should you wait to buy a laptop? For some people, an existing 8th-gen laptop will be just fine.
Latest News Articles
- Seagate BackUp Plus Slim review: Old tech, new tricks
- Gato Roboto review: A platforming-heavy metroidvania with a cute look
- Amazon turn the page on second-gen Kindle Oasis
- Ecovacs are now selling a robot vacuum cleaner for less than $500
- Samsung Galaxy Watch Active review: One step forward, two steps back
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Apple recalls older MacBook Pro over fire risk
- 2 Amazon turn the page on second-gen Kindle Oasis
- 3 Google won't be making Android or Chrome OS tablets ever again
- 4 Ecovacs are now selling a robot vacuum cleaner for less than $500
- 5 Trump tariffs on Chinese goods could cost you $120 more for notebook PCs, say Dell, HP and CTA
Join the newsletter!
- Computex 2019
- Google Pixel 3a review: Less is more
- Huawei P30 Pro review: Full, in-depth review
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?