Forget the streets, Uber is looking to expand the skies for their next big play in the transportation space. Here’s everything you need to know about Uber Air and Uber Elevate.
Here’s everything you need to know if you’re looking to buy a Razer gaming laptop.
Dolby Vision is changing in 2020.
Hisense are ditching OLED for ULED XD. Here’s why.
Thanks to a last-second VBIOS upgrade, some Radeon RX 5600 XT graphics cards are much faster than others. Here's what you need to know, and how to make sure yours is upgraded.
This year's CES has come and gone. Here are seven nifty gadgets that stuck with us.
What happens when an Android die-hard switches to iPhone? Our Android expert explains where Apple impressed him—and where he experienced major pain points.
With AMD's 7nm Ryzen 4000 finally here, we handicap who is likely to win the laptop performance crown in 2020.
Here what you need to know if you're looking for the biggest news out of this year's CES 2020.
Folding prototypes, super-fast chargers, and gaming controllers are among the awesome Android annoucnements made at CES this year.
With new consoles due to arrive in November, there's a sizable gap in the 2020 release calendar at the moment—but with Cyberpunk, Dying Light 2, and more already on their way? It's going to be a busy year.
2019 was the end of the line for products from Google, Microsoft, Samsung and others. We mourn the departed here.
We Mark Microsoft's successes and failures in 2019, plus a few things that baffled us. But Microsoft's best moment wasn't a product at all.
No Android phone is perfect. But what if we could build the phone of our dreams? Meet the Android Frankenphone.
More than 8,000 games released on the PC in 2019. We've picked out 15 more of our favorite indies that might have fallen through the cracks this year.
Latest News Articles
- Google decides to 'iterate' on its deceptive favicon search plan
- The Full Nerd ep. 122: AMD's confusing Radeon RX 5600 XT launch
- Intel's Ghost Canyon NUC and Compute Element: 10 questions and intriguing facts
- Uber Elevate and Uber Air Explained
- Sonos extend support for legacy products after backlash
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Intel's Ghost Canyon NUC and Compute Element: 10 questions and intriguing facts
- 2 Here's what Android running on the dual-screen Surface Duo might look like
- 3 Google decides to 'iterate' on its deceptive favicon search plan
- 4 Microsoft begins bringing in developers to build its dual-screen future, including Windows 10X
- 5 Sonos extend support for legacy products after backlash
Join the newsletter!
- Google Pixel 4 XL review (2019): Full Resolution
- iPhone 11 Pro review: Identical looks, superlative cameras
- Samsung Galaxy Fold review: Show Off
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?