Confused by information overload? Here's what you need to know before you buy AMD or Intel's high-end CPUs
Bored of Bixby? Here's how you can get the Google Assistant running on one of Samsung's Tizen smartwatches.
As PC gaming becomes more and more fractured, the next logical step is for someone to come along and hook all these disparate launchers together. GOG Galaxy 2.0 tries to do exactly that, and the results are already promising—with a few exceptions.
Amongst the publisher’s pre-existing line-up of historically-accurate war-sims, Pagan Online stands out like a sore thumb.
Our plans to build in the MasterCase H100 are scheduled for later, but we couldn’t wait to poke around in it. So we disassembled it.
Over 4,000 games have been released on Steam in 2019. It's easy to miss some gems, so we've rounded up a few of our favorites from the first half of the year.
A laptop with its own data plan can deliver big payoffs. Here are five benefits of owning an Always-Connected computer.
Top picks for the hardware that every road warrior should have in his or her travel bag.
We're only halfway through 2019 but our annual June check-in list of favorites is so strong it feels like a proper end-of-2019 Game of the Year list. It's been a good one.
If we're going to talk seriously about privacy issues and PCs, we can't worry just about webcams. We need to address the issue of always-on laptop mics, too.
Turn-based combat mixes with real-time exploration in this character-driven strategy game about Prohibition Era Chicago. Empire of Sin seems smart in so many ways.
Which CPU offers more value? Core i9 or Ryzen 9? Ryzen 7 or Core i7?
Knowing your graphics card's GPU temperature is vital when your PC keeps overheating, or when you try your hand at overclocking—but Windows doesn't include temperature monitoring tools. Here's how to check your GPU temperature.
Will Intel's NUC Compute Elements revolutionize modular laptops or it doomed to repeat the failure of Compute Cards?
These are the best PC games we saw at E3 2019. Spring 2020 is going to be WILD.
Latest News Articles
- The ROG Phone II is an Android beast but Asus won’t tell you how much it costs
- How Microsoft made it harder to create Windows 10 local accounts
- Core i9-9900K vs Ryzen 9 3900X: Which should you buy?
- ASUS ROG Strix Scar III: Full, Australian review
- Nvidia models the Apollo 11 moon landing using RTX technology
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Nvidia models the Apollo 11 moon landing using RTX technology
- 2 The ROG Phone II is an Android beast but Asus won’t tell you how much it costs
- 3 How Microsoft made it harder to create Windows 10 local accounts
- 4 Audeze Mobius review: This gimmick-ridden headset doesn't need the gimmicks to sound great
- 5 Core i9-9900K vs Ryzen 9 3900X: Which should you buy?
Join the newsletter!
- Leakers might have just given us a first-look at the Google Pixel 4 (and I think I hate it)
- Beats PowerBeats Pro Totally Wireless Earphones review: A debut worth the wait
- Trump tariffs on Chinese goods could cost you $120 more for notebook PCs, say Dell, HP and CTA
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?