Google surprised us with the unveiling of a custom image processor inside the Pixel 2, and it could be the best feature of all.
The Huawei Mate 10 introduces the neural processing unit, a dedicated chip that is devoted to AI. Here's why that's such a big deal.
The Oculus Santa Cruz blends mobile VR's wireless flexibility with the power of PC-based virtual reality.
GeForce Experience's ShadowPlay Highlights and Nvidia Ansel features make gaming even more fun—and easy to share.
A guide to two-factor authentication and the five best 2FA apps for keeping your data safe.
Worse: History indicates we're not going to be able to stop it. There's just too much money to be made by exploiting players for every last dime.
We bring together the major phone case brands to try them out for ourselves and compare what they can offer when it comes to keeping your shiny new Samsung Galaxy Note 8 crack-free.
After Microsoft unexpectedly killed its Groove Music Pass, it's natural to wonder about Microsoft's commitment to other consumer services.
The launch of the Pixel 2 is a warning shot to smartphone manufacturers: Our version of Android is better than yours.
Before you do a spit-take at the thought of a $999 Chromebook, check out all the innovation Google has brought to its Pixelbook.
Google says the Pixel 2 XL is designed to be "radically helpful." So let's dig into Google Lens, Portrait Mode, and other upgrades that make the Pixel flagship phone better than ever.
The three hottest phones have some of the best specs around. But which one has the edge?
Ratcheting up the pace of enhancements to its software as a service (SaaS) and platform as a service (PaaS) offerings, Oracle is riding the wave of companies that are ditching on-premises enterprise apps and heading to the cloud.
Microsoft Office isn't the only game in town—many online office suites offer comparable document, spreadsheet, and presentation programs that are not only compatible with Microsoft Office files, but also free.
September was a busy month for new PC games. These are some of our favorites.
Latest News Articles
- The HP ZBook x2 is a wildly powerful Surface Pro rival with a tear-off keyboard
- Don't be fooled: Windows Mixed Reality headsets are just VR headsets
- Thinking Big: Why Bold Ideas, Technology and Collaboration Help Bridge the Rural-Urban Divide
- Comodo Internet Security Pro 10 Review: It works well, but read every install screen closely
- Windows Defender review: Basic protection at the right price
Most Popular Articles
- 1 VR fairytale game Luna due for Oct 17 release
- 2 KRACK Wi-Fi attack threatens all networks: How to stay safe and what you need to know
- 3 Hands-on: The ZTE Axon M is the first smartphone with a foldable screen
- 4 Huawei go big on AI, announce Mate 10 + Mate 10 Pro
- 5 Dell & Alienware bringing Windows Mixed + Destiny 2 to PAX AUS
Join the newsletter!
- iPhone 8
- Canon 6D MK II: Full, in-depth review
- Panasonic’s EX600U UHD HDR TV + HTB688 soundbar:
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?