Megahertz matters with CPUs, so should you worry that Intel's new 10th-gen, 10nm CPU drops at least 700MHz compared to its predecessor? Read on to find out.
We’ve gathered twenty of our favorite ridiculous-sounding smartphone colors. Enjoy?
What can I say about the Logitech G Pro X gaming headset that hasn’t already been said?
Confused about whether to buy a laptop with Intel's 9th-gen, 8th-gen, or 7th-gen CPU? Here's what you need to know.
With the official unveiling of the Samsung Galaxy Note 10 and Galaxy Note 10+ behind us, we’re now in the home stretch for 2019’s crop of fancy and expensive flagship smartphones.
It’s been a little over a month since the launch of the Amazon Echo Show 5, the diminutive successor to 2017’s Echo Show. The new device features a 5.5-inch screen for all of your media needs, whether it’s the morning weather or your local news.
Huawei has announced their own proprietary operating system called Harmony OS at their latest developers conference in Dongguan. Here’s what you need to know about it.
You need to be a forensic scientist to break down the differences between Samsung's Galaxy Note 10 and Galaxy S10 phones. Or just read this article.
Veeam strives to transform and evangelize customer cloud data management strategy, say senior executives, Dave Russell and Asanga Wanigatunga.
On top of dropping the headphone jack, Samsung’s Galaxy Note is also cutting the cord when it comes to expandable storage.
Intel's 10th-gen CPU has a sleeper hit on its hands: its greatly improved integrated graphics. Here's how far it's come after years of meh.
These are the best upcoming PC games left on the 2019 release calendar.
Should you wait to buy a 10th-gen Ice Lake laptop? It depends but the answer is, probably. Read on for benchmarks and more information.
The Samsung Galaxy Note 10 is due to land at Samsung's Unpacked event on Aug. 7, but we already know a lot about it.
Samsung has announced that the improved Galaxy Fold will be launching in September, with a new hinge, more apps, and a hard sell.
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft Edge in Chromium goes beta, and Microsoft says it's ready for everyday use
- Nvidia's massive Gamescom Game Ready driver improves performance, latency and sharpness
- Dell's OptiPlex 7070 Ultra is a mini-PC that fits into a monitor stand
- 8BitDo SN30 Pro+ review: Vintage style meets modern hardware & software
- Curved gaming now comes in 240Hz
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Lenovo are "putting the ThinkPad reputation on the line" with first foldable PC
- 2 New Windows 10 build adds GPU temp monitoring, desktop renaming, and Settings updates
- 3 Google shows off Stadia streaming games: Cyberpunk 2077, Mortal Kombat 11, and more
- 4 Dell's OptiPlex 7070 Ultra is a mini-PC that fits into a monitor stand
- 5 Cerebras Systems' new deep-learning chip is as big as your keyboard, and the largest ever
Join the newsletter!
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10 vs Note 10+ vs Note 10+ 5G
- Beats PowerBeats Pro Totally Wireless Earphones review: A debut worth the wait
- Trump tariffs on Chinese goods could cost you $120 more for notebook PCs, say Dell, HP and CTA
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?