Our Q&A with Framework's CEO might convince you that an upgradeable laptop might finally happen.
External GPU's are a tempting option for laptop gamers, but there is a point where it's not worth it.
The first case launched by Lian Li’s new sub-brand SSUPD, the Meshlicious offers configuration options galore within its many mesh panels.
AMD processors are more popular right now, so does that make Intel's chips a poor choice?
If you’re looking to take advantage of the holiday seasons bevy of sales events like Black Friday, these are our picks for the best smartwatches.
Identity theft and fraudulent charges are just part of the headache that can result from using weak passwords. Shore up your defenses with one of these free password managers.
Alarmed by the ever-rising prices for PC hardware? Here’s how to get Ryzen processors (or Nvidia and Radeon graphics cards) for a reasonable amount.
iCloud Keychain is a handy free tool Apple has built into iOS, iPadOS, and macOS to
If you don't want your housemates to know what you've been watching on Netflix, you can lock your Netflix profile with a PIN. Here's how to do it.
Our staff often debates this topic fiercely, but switching platforms can make sense.
Considering a GeForce 30-series Laptop or desktop? Here's what you need to think about first.
Running Windows 10 for ARM on an M1 Mac is workable via virtualization. There's no retail version of the OS available currently, only a free preview, but the indicators that there may be seem positive.
The first leak of Android 12 is here and, well, it should look very familiar to iPhone users.
Like what you’ve seen from AMD’s hot new mobile processors? Here are the laptops you can get your hands on.
Samsung are bringing the lion's share of their CES lineup to Australia this year. Here's everything you need to know about every part of the company's new 2020 range of QLED TVs before you buy in.
Latest News Articles
- The future of the iPhone: A folding screen, 5G SE, and notch-less Pro may be on the way
- Blower-style RTX 3090 cards are disappearing, and that's bad for prosumers
- Intel 670p SSD review: Faster where it matters
- Intel's new 670p SSD is tuned for the 'real world'
- How to create strong, secure passwords by learning how to crack them
Most Popular Articles
- 1 How does an RTX 3080 perform inside an eGPU?
- 2 The story of the Windows XP 'Bliss' desktop theme (and what it looks like today)
- 3 The future of the iPhone: A folding screen, 5G SE, and notch-less Pro may be on the way
- 4 Intel's new 670p SSD is tuned for the 'real world'
- 5 Acer Swift 3X review: This lightweight laptop shows Intel's Xe Max magic
Join the newsletter!
- Why do gamers like RGB Lights?
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Umurangi Generation review: Evangelion Meets Pokémon Snap
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?