Acer's Swift 7 (July 2019) is a fantastically thin and light PC that performs well enough for everyday use. But if you demand more, look elsewhere.
TVs like the TCL X7 aren’t arguing that things like five-step processing and support for every HDR format under the sun don’t matter or aren’t good. They’re saying that they don’t matter enough that you’ll want to pay extra for them right now.
Final Fantasy XIV: Shadowbringers might be an expansion for an MMORPG, but it’s also one of the best Final Fantasy games of all time.
With a refreshed interface, this elegant PDF editor makes it even easier to modify, secure, and share documents.
There aren’t many monitors that catch my eye nowadays but Samsung’s new Space Monitor range is the exception to the rule.
AddLink's 1TB NVMe SSD is available for $120. And it's no slouch of a performer either.
Dell's new Latitude 7400 2-in-1 PC combines the all-day battery life of a Snapdragon PC plus the performance of an Intel chip, all within a compact 14-inch form factor. The downside? The price.
I’d never used a standing desk before but, when given the chance to review the VariDesk Cube Corner 36, I rose to the occasion.
The PowerBeats Pro aren’t perfect but they’re coming for the crown anyway.
AMD's powerful Radeon RX 5700 and 5700XT graphics cards contain numerous cutting-edge technologies, and an all-new "RDNA" architecture that shore up previous Radeon weaknesses.
Despite their problems, I still found myself quite endeared towards the first-gen incarnation of the Bose Frames.
Nvidia's GeForce RTX 2060 Super and GeForce RTX 2070 Super are massive upgrades that completely redefine the landscape for high-end graphics cards.
If you’re looking to listen to something that still has a headphone jack on it, rest assured that the Razer Hammerhead Duo will be up to the task.
OmniCharge thought of every connection type that you'll possibly need in the Omni 20+.
The LG Gram 2-in-1 is a 14-inch convertible with impressively few of the typical compromises, such as thick display bezels or middling performance.
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft Edge in Chromium goes beta, and Microsoft says it's ready for everyday use
- Nvidia's massive Gamescom Game Ready driver improves performance, latency and sharpness
- Dell's OptiPlex 7070 Ultra is a mini-PC that fits into a monitor stand
- 8BitDo SN30 Pro+ review: Vintage style meets modern hardware & software
- Curved gaming now comes in 240Hz
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Lenovo are "putting the ThinkPad reputation on the line" with first foldable PC
- 2 New Windows 10 build adds GPU temp monitoring, desktop renaming, and Settings updates
- 3 Dell's OptiPlex 7070 Ultra is a mini-PC that fits into a monitor stand
- 4 Google shows off Stadia streaming games: Cyberpunk 2077, Mortal Kombat 11, and more
- 5 Curved gaming now comes in 240Hz
Join the newsletter!
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10 vs Note 10+ vs Note 10+ 5G
- Beats PowerBeats Pro Totally Wireless Earphones review: A debut worth the wait
- Trump tariffs on Chinese goods could cost you $120 more for notebook PCs, say Dell, HP and CTA
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?