HP's Victus 16 d0097nr offers decent performance inside a roomy, 16-inch chassis that delivers what gamers care most about for a reasonable price.
Universal Audio's new Volt 276 audio interface comes in a studio/podcast pack with a very competent microphone, okay headphones and a mic cable. Musicians will also be interested in the Volt 276's excellent audio quality and record-time effects.
PC World reviews the Motorola Edge 20 Fusion, a mid-range smartphone with all-rounder performance.
College students need a good laptop. These are your best bets.
FastScripts provides quick access to AppleScripts, enhancing their use and availability.
Cobra's SC 400D is a luxurious three-channel system (front/rear/optional interior) that takes great video, offers a large 3-inch touch display, and even integrates Alexa. But it's a high-ticket item at almost $500 with all three cameras.
Stardock's utility, Fences 4, adds a "peek" feature that quickly brings up your Fences, which are regions of your Windows desktop that can organize your file icons.
The Roccat Torch USB microphone is a cool addition to an RGB-packed gamer desk, but don't expect it to beat more reliable choices
When you don't need SSD performance, the SanDisk Professional G-Drive USB Hard Drive offers style, toughness, and affordable capacity.
Another year of modest improvements, but at this price there's no competition.
The Sabrent Rocket 4 is well behind the PCIe 4 curve in synthetic benchmarks, but delivers good real world performance. It's a good cheaper option for your PC or PS5.
Perfect Privacy is in our top 5 VPNs for speeds, but the company would rather not say who's in charge and the interface needs an overhaul. Read on for the details.
Norton 360 Deluxe offers excellent value with solid protection, and a good amount of extra features, but we were surprised to see a slight dip in performance with the program installed.
Dell Inspiron 14 2-in-1 review: High-end laptop features for around $1,600.
The lowly cursor often goes unnoticed. Cursor Pro helps it stand out in presentations and videoconferences and keeps you from hunting and squinting.
Latest News Articles
- Macworld Podcast: Beware of the Apple App Store
- Telstra launches yet another flash sale
- Opera goes full crypto with the Crypto Browser Project
- Sorry switchers, Apple will give you a lot less for your Android trade-in now
- Apple now requires strict student verification to get education discounts
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Wordle may be fixed, but the App Store is still a total mess
- 2 Is the new Samsung Galaxy S21 FE 5G worth it?
- 3 The best HomeKit-compatible smart plugs
- 4 Apple is reportedly prepping an iPhone SE with a first-of-its-kind display
- 5 Google is wrong. Apple’s iMessage is actually a failure
Join the newsletter!
- This adorable AirTag is one of the rarest Apple devices ever made
- What laptop should I get? Top 12 things to consider
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?