Motorola’s G-series remains the gold standard for budget smartphones - and this year’s G7 continues that legacy in strong form.
After years of asking, the Logitech G502 finally ditches the cable and gets full Powerplay compatibility. It's pricey, but nothing short of spectacular.
The SanDisk 1TB Extreme microSDXC UHS-I card is one of the world's highest-capacity memory cards, and it's also pretty darn fast. Read on for benchmarks and more information.
It’s thin. It’s cheap. It’s light. It’s mirrorless. It’s far from the beefiest camera in Sony’s lineup but it’s a great place to start if you’re looking for one.
Samsung's Notebook 9 Pro is lightweight, with solid battery life. Performance is a mixed bag, however, as it is for many convertibles.
Microsoft's latest Windows 10 May 2019 Update (aka 19H1) offers one key feature, Windows Sandbox, plus a number of minor improvements, including changes in Windows Update.
Cooler Master takes a cue from HyperX, rebranding a respected set of entry-level audiophile headphones as its new entry-level MH752 headset, with impressive results.
The Lenovo Legion Y740 is built for the future, with Nvidia's bleeding-edge RTX 2070 Max-Q and a 144Hz G-Sync display. But in the here and now, it struggles with lackluster performance in current games and abysmal battery life.
An engine upgrade helps offset some of Yakuza Kiwami 2's weaker aspects, making this another entertaining entry in the series, and another excellent PC port.
Seagate's IronWolf 110 SSD is designed for NAS, but can also be used in PCs. Thanks to very good performance, a high durability rating, and surprisingly low premium, you might just want to do that. Being available in capacities up to 3.82 TB doesn't ...
There’s always something to gripe about in this turn-based, procedurally-generated, node-to-node, adventure.
The Oculus Rift S improves upon its predecessor in certain key aspects, but most of the "upgrades" feel like a lateral move—especially when released alongside the more daring Oculus Quest.
Oculus Quest provides a room-scale VR experience without the need for a gaming PC—or wires at all. This is the first VR headset with a chance to win over the masses.
Paradox's take on Roman history has potential, but its most interesting systems are painfully bare-bones at initial release, begging to be expanded on in future expansions.
It took far longer than it should have, but at long last the BlackWidow has reached parity with its high-priced competition.
Latest News Articles
- Windows Sandbox: How to use Microsoft's simple virtual Windows PC to secure your digital life
- How Google's rift with Huawei could change Android and smartphones forever
- Razer Blade Stealth (2019) review: One of the nicest laptops I can't afford
- Need your dragon fix after Game of Thrones’ finale? Head to Elder Scrolls Online’s Elsweyr expansion
- Google pulls Huawei's Android license: 5 reasons not to panic (yet) if you own a Huawei phone
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Google breaks up with Huawei, pulls Android license
- 2 How to type kaomoji on your PC in Windows 10
- 3 Microsoft revives once-dead Paint with new keyboard controls and accessibility enhancements
- 4 The Epic Mega Sale tempts PC gamers with weekly freebies and $10 off any game over $15
- 5 OnePlus 7 Pro review: Not a flagship killer, a flagship contender
Join the newsletter!
- Google Pixel 3a review: Less is more
- Huawei P30 Pro review: Full, in-depth review
- Samsung Galaxy S10 review: Full, In-Depth Review
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?