If you spend more, you’re gonna get more. However, if $499 is all you have to spend, you’re probably not gonna complain too much about what the Reno Z has to offer.
Mad Catz won us over with its resurrected RAT mouse line earlier this year, but the Strike 4 is a bit too generic and feature-limited to make much of an impression.
Mophie made another portable battery that packs a punch.
It won’t win any speed records, but the slim Acer Aspire 5 A515-54-30BQ makes for a compelling bargain-priced laptop all the same.
The SN30 Pro+ is 8BitDo's first full sized controller. It keeps up with the competition in the hardware department, but the software is where it truly shines.
The Samsung Galaxy A50 is more than a fantastic $350 phone, it's a recipe for a budget phone that you'll love like a premium one.
The Swiftpoint Z's exorbitant price is hard to stomach no matter how many gimmicks are crammed in—and there are a lot of gimmicks here. Pressure-sensitive buttons, a gyroscope, and more.
The Roav DashCam Duo features front/interior, infrared interior assist and GPS. But the supercapacitor doesn't allow captures after 12-volt is removed.
At a mere 10 cents per gigabyte, Kingston's A2000 sets a new low price point for NVMe SSDs. Surprisingly, it does so without sacrificing much performance.
The wait for custom Radeon RX 5700 graphics cards was worth it. The Sapphire Pulse RX 5700 and its new Trixx Boost feature deliver great value for a mere $9 markup over reference designs.
IVPN has changed a lot since we last looked at in 2017, including getting a jump on WireGuard for Windows development.
Logitech's new G Pro X looks great, sounds better, and even features a headset microphone that doesn't suck. If only it were wireless, as well.
Even if it fails to unlock the potential of what it’s trying to do, I think there’s something decidedly compelling about the new ideas that Youngblood tries to bring to the franchise.
The Moshi SnapTo Magnetic Car Mount with Wireless Charging is a mobile accessory that accomplishes two important tasks when you're on the road—if you have an iPhone.
This Bluetooth headset uses active noise cancellation to block out ambient noise and improve audio for phone calls and listening to music.
Latest News Articles
- Oppo Reno Z Australian review (2019)
- Mad Catz S.T.R.I.K.E. 4 review: The resurrection continues with this surprisingly normal keyboard
- Ask a PC expert: Should you upgrade your Core i7-2600K?
- Goodbye Android Q, hello Android 10: Google's dessert-based code names are over
- Mophie Powerstation XXL review: This is the portable battery you're looking for
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Acer Aspire 5 A515-54-30BQ review: A dual-core laptop that's slim, light, and priced to move
- 2 10th-gen CPU buyers guide: We ranked every new Intel laptop CPU for you
- 3 Goodbye Android Q, hello Android 10: Google's dessert-based code names are over
- 4 AMD RDNA graphics architecture whitepaper reveals the Radeon RX 5700's deepest secrets
- 5 Intel announces Comet Lake, a faster, 10th-gen Whiskey Lake chip for mainstream laptops
Join the newsletter!
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10 vs Note 10+ vs Note 10+ 5G
- Beats PowerBeats Pro Totally Wireless Earphones review: A debut worth the wait
- Trump tariffs on Chinese goods could cost you $120 more for notebook PCs, say Dell, HP and CTA
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?