Fitbit has made enough improvements to the Versa 2 to call it a true Apple Watch competitor.
The Sapphire Nitro+ Radeon RX 5700 XT is as close to perfection as a graphics card can get, bolstered by ingenious software tricks.
The GE65 Raider 9SF packs an 8-core 9th gen Core i9 and GeForce RTX 2070 graphics into a relatively compact body
It does little to disrupt your expectations but I wouldn’t hesitate to call the Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 is pretty much the new gold standard for Android tablets.
In a console generation that's become synonymous with risk aversion, Borderlands 3 plays it even more safe than expected. It's like the last seven years never occurred, except in memes.
Astro's A40 TR and redesigned MixAmp feel pricier than ever given the current state of the headset market, but great build quality and a bevy of input options might win you over.
The XFX Radeon RX 5700 XT Thicc II Ultra is like a muscle car: High-performing, a little loud, extremely impressive, and in need of some slight tinkering for peak performance.
Make Pythagoras mash grapes or learn about Thermopylae from historian Herodotus in Assassin's Creed: Odyssey's version of the Discovery Tour spin-off mode. It's back for a second go-round, and much improved.
The RockPals 300Watt Power Station does it all.
Gears 5 still feels like a series in need of an identity, but a more charismatic lead and experiments with open-world structure hold promise for the future—even if they don't quite pay off now.
Bitdefender 2020 features a high level of malware protection, a new privacy extension, and enhanced parental controls.
This DNA test provides a long list of details on health traits and potential medical conditions, but its ancestry component is as simplistic as they come.
The Acer Nitro 5 (AN517-51-56YW) gets the price right for shooters like Fortnite.
The new Roomba i7+ is silent and seriously smart. It is powerful. It even empties its own bin.
The Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ is big, speedy, and very expensive, but it'll be worth every penny you spend.
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft's patch to patch Windows Search now must patch in an audio fix, too
- Fitbit Versa 2 review: Small steps add up to a giant leap forward
- Sapphire Nitro+ Radeon RX 5700 XT review: Superfast and nearly flawless
- MSI's GE65 Raider Review: A little thick, but a lot fast
- Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 (2019) review
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Microsoft's patch to fix Windows Search breaks Windows Search
- 2 Borderlands 3 review impressions: It's exactly what you think and nothing more
- 3 The HTC Vive Cosmos is the company's first modder-friendly VR headset
- 4 PCWorld's September Digital Magazine: Intel's 10th-gen CPU is here
- 5 XFX Radeon RX 5700 XT Thicc II Ultra review: A high-performance muscle car of a GPU
Join the newsletter!
- IFA 2019: Everything you need to know
- Happy iPhone Day: Here's everything Apple just announced
- Hands-On: The Samsung Galaxy Fold is my new problematic fave
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?