The SteelSeries Apex M750 is a relatively low-cost RGB keyboard, but the corners cut to reach its $140 price might be too much to stomach.
Fallout 4 VR stumbles with janky, unintuitive controls and UI, but the sheer scale of the Commonwealth makes up for it.
The Sapphire Nitro+ Radeon RX 64 Limited Edition eliminates the worst of Vega's problems with a wild cooler, but it costs a lot.
Windscribe VPN's speeds aren't incredible, but it has all the basics you need and a few nice additional features too.
This side of the $100 mark, there’s not a whole lot that in the gaming mouse space that can really compete with the Lenovo Y Precision Mouse for raw, box-ticking features. Likewise, the Y Mechanical Keyboard manages to be a perfectly serviceable mech...
A month after Star Wars: Battlefront II's disastrous launch its first free add-on goes live, including a proper ending to its story. The downside: It's not very good.
If you can’t tell or feel the difference between a ping of 50 and 15, the premium price on the Linksys’s WRT32X is going to be a hard pill to swallow. However, if you’re invested enough in your online gaming experience to be shopping for a gaming rou...
Too much bass muddies an otherwise decent desktop sound system.
The Dell Inspiron 15 7000 Gaming Laptop's GeForce GTX 1060 Max-Q offers awesome bang for the buck.This sub-$1,000 gaming laptop gives you 1060-like performance
The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (Nintendo Switch) review: portability makes the trip back to Tamriel a treat
The ability to take Skyrim with you might not initially sound awe-inspiring but, in reality, that disconnect serves to breathes new life into something that’s fast become a classic.
HP's Spectre 13 (af0xx) smartly includes an 8th-gen Core chip that propels this ultralight laptop to the top of our performance charts, and for a relatively cheap price, too. Only an average display and battery life bring it down to earth.
Avid Media Composer First is the free version of one of Hollywood’s most popular film and TV editing programs. It offers many of the same features you’ll find in the pro version, but exporting is limited to 1080p resolution, and it maxes out at four ...
The V-series has always been LG’s playground for the more ambitious fare left out of their more-mainstream flagship G-series - and all the better for it. The V30 continues that trend in good form and makes for a solid alternative unswayed by the Note...
The MSI Trident V3 Arctic gaming laptop is quiet, it's easily upgraded, and it packs a GTX 1070 inside a chassis the size of the Xbox One X.
VSDC has a lot of features you won’t find in other free video editors, like picture-in-picture, video stabilization, and the ability to upload multiple YouTube videos at once. If you can deal with its quirks, it’s one of the most powerful options ava...
Latest News Articles
- How to automatically mute a website within Google Chrome, forever
- SteelSeries Apex M750 review: For people who prioritize RGB lighting above all other features
- Amazon's Echo Show has dropped in price by $80
- Fallout 4 VR review: An epic sense of scale bolsters this janky VR port
- Sapphire Nitro+ Radeon RX 64 Limited Edition review: Taming Vega's flaws with brute force
Most Popular Articles
- 1 McAfee Labs Previews Five Cybersecurity Trends for 2018
- 2 PC World 2017 Editors' Choice Awards Nomineees Announced
- 3 How to automatically mute a website within Google Chrome, forever
- 4 Microsoft knocks $550 off the fantastic Dell XPS 13 as last-minute PC deals get crazier
- 5 FCC votes to kill net neutrality in an unsurprising move. What happens now?
Join the newsletter!
- PC World 2017 Editors' Choice Awards Nomineees Announced
- LG V30+ review: The videographer's smartphone arrives
- Xbox One X review: Brave new world
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?