AceVPN.com has been around for a while, but it still needs a lot of work.
We don't mind the Razer Book 13's higher price given its slick design and lack of bloatware, not to mention the solid overall performance. But the keyboard is surprisingly subpar, making it a harder sell.
Samsung's latest true wireless earbuds offer good sound quality, adequate ANC, and comfort. You'll want a new Samsung phone to get the most out of them, though.
The Asus ROG Flow X13 is the most powerful tiny laptop you can buy, thanks to its companion eGPU that adds graphics performance. This modular setup has a few compromises, but it's still a great choice for highly mobile users.
The Intel 670p pulls consistent, competitive performance out of its single-sided QLC, a first for the company in an NVMe SSD.
The Acer Swift 3X is a great laptop for creators, but its value depends on whether your workloads benefit from Intel's Deep Link capabilities for its Xe Max graphics.
The HP Spectre x360 14 is the first of its family to sport a 3:2 display. It also delivers sizzling performance and great battery life.
OWC's Envoy Pro FX reads and writes at 2GBps via Thunderbolt 3 and 1GBps via Gen 2 (10Gbps) USB for speedy transfers and backups with both Macs and Windows PCs.
The Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra is less expensive than the S20 Ultra, and it's still Samsung's best and most full-featured phone to date. It is very big, though.
The Gigabyte Aorus 17G gaming laptop looks like it should be loud, but it’s not. It brings awesome GeForce RTX 3080 performance with an arguably small sacrifice.
The Aukey DRS1 offers great 4K UHD day and night video captures, is easy to use, easy to install, and even easy on the budget.
The Jomise K7 dash cam takes excellent day and night front video, looks nice, and has the best interface going. But forced activation via phone is problematic.
Sylvania's Roadsight Pro covers all the bases for a front, front/rear dash cam combo: Great video, GPS, and easy camera removal for safekeeping.
TCL's 6-Series delivers mini-LED contrast and brightness and rich quantum dot color at a very affordable price.
With the Microsoft's Surface Pro 7+, the best Windows tablet just got much, much better, thanks to its powerful CPU and graphics upgrades. It also offers an LTE option, better battery life and more.
Latest News Articles
- Apple discontinues iMac Pro as signs point to imminent M1 launch
- An early review of Intel 11th-gen Rocket Lake gives the chip mixed marks
- GPU sales spike by 20%, fuelled by crypto-currency miners and laptop sales
- How to see how much memory is in your computer
- Apple says you can't switch the default music app in iOS 14.5 after all
Most Popular Articles
- 1 An early review of Intel 11th-gen Rocket Lake gives the chip mixed marks
- 2 Vertical tabs arrive in Microsoft Edge
- 3 Apple discontinues iMac Pro as signs point to imminent M1 launch
- 4 Don’t buy a new Apple TV. Get a Chromecast with Google TV instead
- 5 D-Link smart camera keeps an eye out for intruders
Join the newsletter!
- Why do gamers like RGB Lights?
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Umurangi Generation review: Evangelion Meets Pokémon Snap
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?