The budget-priced HP Envy 13 boasts a trim profile, solid everyday performance, and a dedicated Nvidia graphic card.
Packing a 6-core CPU and GTX GPU, MSI's Prestige 14 could be the perfect creator laptop for someone willing to compromise on performance at times.
Acer Swift 3 (SF314-57-57BN) review: Thin, light, affordable, and Ice Lake, with Thunderbolt 3 to boot
The Acer Swift 3 packs in plenty given its $700 sticker price, boasting a 10th-gen Intel Ice Lake CPU and a sub-three-pound weight.
The Acer Swift 5 (SF514-54T-76PY) is one of the lightest clamshell laptops ever made, but it compromises performance and battery life to take home that honor.
The official Oculus Link cable is pricey, but it's the only solution currently available that's long enough, (mostly) reliable, and keeps the Quest headset charged while in use.
Plantronics' RIG 700HD gaming headset stands out for its ultra-lightweight design, but also for its baffling size-adjustment solution.
Microsoft upgrades the Surface Pro 7 with Intel's new 'Ice Lake' Core chip and a modern USB-C port. Both elevate Microsoft's Windows tablet into Editor's Choice territory.
The Samsung Galaxy Book S feels like a slice of the future with strings attached.
Buy Samsung's Portable SSD T7 Touch for the speed, but enjoy the perk of its fingerprint scanner, which offers a touch of (non-FIPS-certified) security for a very affordable price.
The SteelSeries Apex Pro is a feat of engineering that’ll thrill keyboard nerds who can appreciate and get the most out of its central gimmick more than it will those after something a little more straightforward or affordable.
The Viofo A129 Pro Duo offers excellent 4K UHD front day captures, great 1080p rear video, and integrated GPS, setting the bar high among 4K dash cams.
The Aukey DRS2 is a versatile dual-channel system, with a detachable interior camera that can be mounted on the rear window.
VanTrue's X4 dash cam takes great 4K UHD video, but it's pricey, and the capacitor cuts off too quickly.
The Rexing V360 is the first dash cam combo to offer a high-resolution 360 degrees of coverage, though interior night video isn't up to snuff.
With the Jabra 75ts, the brand continues to build on an already-strong foundation with small but meaningful improvements.
Latest News Articles
- Hands on: Microsoft's Office app for Android is tuned for the smartphone generation
- We build a capable $300 gaming PC. Believe it!
- HP Envy 13 review: A slim, light, and inexpensive workhorse with discrete graphics
- The best free antivirus for 2020: Keep your PC safe without spending a dime
- D-Link promise smarter security tech with new DIY bundle
Most Popular Articles
- 1 How to create and customize tables in Microsoft Word
- 2 MSI Prestige 14 review: Workhorse power in a thin-and-light shell
- 3 Asus blames AMD guidelines for high ROG Strix Radeon RX 5700 temperatures, announces fix
- 4 You can't buy Nvidia's ultra-rare GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition, but you can win it
- 5 D-Link promise smarter security tech with new DIY bundle
Join the newsletter!
- HP Spectre x360 13: Full, in-depth review
- Samsung Galaxy S20 vs S20+ vs S20 Ultra
- Here's how much the Motorola Razr will cost in Australia
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?