With the S9 and S9+, Samsung swing their engineering talent, brand power and their overall focus back towards the camera side of the equation and, while the results of this pivot aren’t by any means poor, the whole thing does come off as a little pre...
Samsung Galaxy S9+ review
F-Secure Safe is great at detecting malicious threats, it doesn't bother you with constant pop-ups, but it would be better if more devices were covered at the $100 price point.
This redesigned keyboard may have ergonomic advantages for some, but they come with a steep learning curve.
An added degree of flexibility allows the Echo Dot to double up as both the cheapest Echo available and the one that’s probably going to be best suited to those who are already invested in their own home audio experience.
Q.U.B.E., a.k.a. "The most Portalesque of Portal-style puzzle games" is back with a gorgeous and ambitious sequel—but maybe there's a reason the physics-puzzle subgenre disappeared.
The Asus Chromebook Flip C101PA offers excellent value as both a Chromebook and Android tablet, powered by a newly branded Google OP1 microprocessor that gets the job done.
As a first effort in the true wireless category, the Bose SoundSport Free are an impressive effort. Unfortunately, it felt like any positive elements here come balanced by the slightly iffy form-factor and high price.
At less than $100, the new Cougar Attack X3 (2018)—with full RGB backlighting and Cherry MX switches—is essentially a flagship keyboard at an entry-level price.
Where the Water Tastes Like Wine review: An evocative adventure that can't help but overstay its welcome
After losing your soul to a mysterious talking wolf in a game of cards, Where The Water Tastes Like Wine sees you cast out into a sprawling, silhouetted vision of 1900s America.
For the average user, or even the enthusiast, the 800P's superior longevity and native small file read performance can't offset its high cost and meager capacity.
Samsung's Galaxy S9 isn't the revolutionary design breakthrough that the Galaxy S8 was, but it's no less of a great phone.
Not only is the Mi Power Bank Pro small enough to tote around everywhere, it's capable of charging all the things.
Speedify is a unique mobile-focused VPN with the ability to combine internet connections, and prevent download pauses when your phone's Wi-Fi drops.
Final Fantasy XV's PC port runs like a champ, though some interface quirks remind you it was built for controllers first.
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft tries forcing Mail users to open links in Edge, and people are freaking out
- This week in games: Shadow of the Tomb Raider confirmed, Witcher 3's Geralt joins Soulcalibur VI
- Record your travels for cheap with this $30 dash cam
- Samsung Galaxy S9+ review: A predictably-exellent flagship uplifted by a standout camera
- Samsung Galaxy S9: The best tips and tricks
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Netgear Launches the Arlo Go LTE Wire-Free Camera on Telstra’s Mobile Network
- 2 Fitbit debut slimmer Versa smartwatch
- 3 Record your travels for cheap with this $30 dash cam
- 4 Telstra Announces New Smart Home Internet Bundle
- 5 The state of Android security: Great on Oreo, but most phones are missing out
Join the newsletter!
- Hands On: Pitting the Apple HomePod against the Sonos One
- Everything You Can Do, I Can Do Better: Comparing The Google Home’s Assistant To Amazon Echo’s Alexa
- Apple HomePod review: Packs a punch but shirks on the smarts
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?