Comodo Internet Security Pro 10 will do the job inexpensively, but its free trial has a few aggravating habits.
While Windows 10's native security suite can handle threats, many third-party solutions offer more comprehensive protection.
AVG Internet Security could do better with its interface, but the protection is good and the pricing includes unlimited device installs.
Avast looks great, performs well, and has all kinds of extra features. It's also expensive.
Norton Security Premium has a great interface and is highly-rated for antivirus and malware protection. However, you'll shell out quite a bit more for it than other premium security suites.
Microsoft's Windows 10 Fall Creators Update is its most ambitious ever, betting big on mixed reality while using pen, dictation, and a trio of excellent 3D apps to satisfy existing Microsoft Windows users.
The Pixel 2 XL is a no-brainer upgrade—unless you already own the original Pixel XL. Here's your comprehensive look at Pixel 2 XL's marquee features, and how they rate.
The small changes Jabra make here go a long way towards keeping the Elite Sport earbuds a pretty appealing option for fitness freaks - even if they arguably could (and should) have taken things much further.
South Park: The Fractured But Whole builds off its predecessor's excellent foundation, with deeper combat, a stronger story, and vulgar jokes galore.
While it won’t inspire mania among the enthusiast crowd like the iPhone X will, the iPhone 8 remains a solid package for those happy to play things safe.
Seagate's Barracuda Pro 12TB pushes the envelope for both hard drive speed and capacity. Your only worry will be how to keep all that data backed up.
The Evil Within II might not be perfect, but it opens much stronger than its predecessor—and handles quite a bit better too.
For a total asking price of less than AUD $3500, the Panasonic’s EX600U series of Ultra HD HDR TVs and HTB688 soundbar promise to deliver vibrant 4K home entertainment experiences, a intuitive smart TV interface and an extra degree of flexibility som...
Set in an industrial, neon-lit cyberpunk future, the top-down brawler sees you take control of a nameless victim on a relentless mission of revenge after he has his brother kidnapped and his brain hacked by a nefarious corporation.
Toshiba is back in the no-buy zone with a SATA 6Gbps TLC SSD that's as slow, or slower than the Trion 100 they issued under the OCZ label.
Latest News Articles
- The HP ZBook x2 is a wildly powerful Surface Pro rival with a tear-off keyboard
- Don't be fooled: Windows Mixed Reality headsets are just VR headsets
- Thinking Big: Why Bold Ideas, Technology and Collaboration Help Bridge the Rural-Urban Divide
- Comodo Internet Security Pro 10 Review: It works well, but read every install screen closely
- Windows Defender review: Basic protection at the right price
Most Popular Articles
- 1 VR fairytale game Luna due for Oct 17 release
- 2 KRACK Wi-Fi attack threatens all networks: How to stay safe and what you need to know
- 3 Hands-on: The ZTE Axon M is the first smartphone with a foldable screen
- 4 Huawei go big on AI, announce Mate 10 + Mate 10 Pro
- 5 Dell & Alienware bringing Windows Mixed + Destiny 2 to PAX AUS
Join the newsletter!
- iPhone 8
- Canon 6D MK II: Full, in-depth review
- Panasonic’s EX600U UHD HDR TV + HTB688 soundbar:
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?