The Samsung Galaxy Book Pro 360 is a 360-degree convertible notebook that's both thin and exceptionally light, with massive battery life and a superb multimedia experience.
Ultra-wideband support makes Apple's AirTag better than the average Bluetooth tracker, but it's missing some things that could make it even better—like a keyring hole.
Recent updates to IVPN help it excel at anonymity and privacy, but it's pricey.
TripMode 3 provides a simple way to monitor and cap your Mac’s internet data transfers. A well-made management tool, TripMode 3 is well worth the price.
The Huawei FreeBuds 4i have Active Noise Cancellation (ANC) technology and deliver decent audio playback for under $200.
Is Ryzen 5000 mobile performance bad on battery? We investigate, comparing it to the Intel competition. We learn why it takes a hit, and why it might not be a big deal.
The larger iPad Pro is a lot more than a bigger screen. But is it worth an extra $300?
Apple's iPhones all support wireless charging through the Qi standard. Here's what to look for when picking out a charger for your iPhone.
The Livedrive online backup service inspires confidence with its flawless install and performance, as well as its clean, no-nonsense interface. It is a bit pricey however.
The 8BitDo Pro 2 a feature rich 'Pro' controller that works on your PC, Switch, and more that comes in at a great price.
The Oppo A74 is an entry-level 5G handset that offers exceptional value for its sub-$500 price.
PC Matic 4.0 isn't your average antivirus suite, but the integrated approach of optimization and security, as well as very good pricing, make this suite an interesting option.
We review the AMD Ryzen 5800U mobile chip. Can it dethrone Intel's 11th-gen Tiger Lake CPU? Check out our results.
Whether you're a hobbyist out in the field taking nature photos, an influencer shooting daily videos, or a parent capturing precious family events, OWC Copy That helps free up internal iPhone or iPad storage space while protecting your valuable conte...
Microsoft's Surface Laptop 4 (Ryzen 7) offers a substantial upgrade in performance and battery life over its predecessor.
Latest News Articles
- Thunderbolt adapter guide: How to connect an iPhone, display, hard drive, and more to a MacBook or iMac
- Apple Music+, 3rd-gen AirPods may launch next week
- Samsung Galaxy Book Pro 360 review: A beautiful thin-and-light PC
- Colored MacBook Air with white bezels: Macworld readers arenâ€™t having it
- 3 must-know insights from our early Intel 11th-gen 'Tiger Lake H' testing
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Don't get fooled by this malware-ridden MSI Afterburner fake
- 2 Small phone lovers rejoice: The Asus Zenfone 8 is a fantastic option
- 3 Apple hires, then fires controversial ex-Facebook employee
- 4 This $10 Switch calculator will look very familiar to iPhone fans
- 5 The next MacBook Air: A rainbow of colors and even more speed
Join the newsletter!
- Bowers and Wilkins launch the PI7 and PI5 wireless earphones
- What laptop should I get? Top 12 things to consider
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?