Anthem's first few hours are enticing, but it's not long before you realize BioWare's run out of cool toys to show off.
Nvidia's GeForce GTX 1660 Ti is the best 1080p GPU you can buy, and Asus's versatile ROG Strix design makes it even better.
Some might say you can’t teach an old laptop new tricks, but the new Gigabyte Aero 15 X9 begs to differ.
The Lenovo IdeaPad Flex 5 15 is a decent laptop and oversized tablet, in desperate need of a few more fans to perform at its greatest potential.
Anthem is uplifted by a unique setting, stunning visuals and thrilling sense of scale and speed. However, it’s brought back down to earth by a thousand inevitable comparisons that leave it wanting.
Apex Legends is the gaming year’s first big surprise and an impressive free-to-play debut from Respawn.
An outstanding truly wireless listening experience hampered by lackluster battery life.
Crackdown 3 feels like a game unstuck from time, a piece of 2007-era design that sneaked through into 2019, with middling results.
Far Cry New Dawn is the second series overhaul in as many years, with excellent results, but the story continues to underwhelm.
This is a LaCie hard drive that’ll get the job done but it doesn’t make a good case for why it should be the SSD you go with over the other options.
Escaping the cramped corridors of the Moscow subway system, Metro Exodus comes full circle and embraces a S.T.A.L.K.E.R.-esque open-world where it's just you, a map, a gun, and a prayer. It's janky, sure, but we love it anyway.
The RAVPower 6700mAh External Battery Pack is a rare miss from RAVPower.
FastestVPN won't wow you with its speeds, but the price is right, the privacy promises are good, and the simultaneous connection limit is solid.
If you’re a person who lives and dies by the numbers, you might well find what you’re looking for in the Watch GT. However, beyond the battery life, there’s little to love here.
The Mobvoi TicWatch E2 won't blow you away, but you're not likely to find a smartwatch at this price that does as much.
Latest News Articles
- MWC 2019: Oppo commits to bringing a 5G smartphone to Optus and Telstra customers in 2019
- MWC 2019: Oppo show off the 10x zoom camera that will be coming to their next device
- MWC 2019: Sony and Light strike up new partnership
- Here's a sneak peek at Huawei's first foldable phone
- MWC 2019: Sony's next four smartphones just got leaked (but they're probably not coming to Australia)
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Asus ROG GeForce GTX 1660 Ti review: GTX is back with a vengeance
- 2 Here's a sneak peek at Huawei's first foldable phone
- 3 Logitech brings back its MX518 gaming mouse with an updated version for 2019
- 4 Everything You Need To Know About 8K TVs
- 5 MWC 2019: Sony's next four smartphones just got leaked (but they're probably not coming to Australia)
Join the newsletter!
- Everything we (already) know about the Samsung Galaxy S10, S10e, S10+ and Galaxy F
- Oppo R17 Pro review: Full, in-depth, Australian review
- Want to play Apex Legends?
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?