LG's latest OLED TVs are adding support for Nvidia's G-Sync Compatible technology via a firmware update, though you'll need a current GeForce graphics card to use it.
Microsoft is preparing to add new functionality to Windows 10's Your Phone app in an upcoming update, including a battery indicator and probably call functionality, too.
Here's a closer look at our hands on of the Samsung Galaxy Fold.
In addition to their new Plex smartphone, TCL also showed off a nifty set of smartglasses at this year's IFA.
Huawei have launched their latest flagship chipsets at this year's IFA.
According to Net Applications, Microsoft's Windows 10 captured more than 50 per cent of the world's PCs beginning in August.
The future is now as far as Netgear’s latest Wi-Fi mesh network system is concerned, with the Wi-Fi 6 Orbi RBK852 slated to land in stores next month.
One of Microsoft's first rebooted PowerTools is FancyZones, a cool app that allows you to design custom zones to snap windows to using Windows Snap.
After restricting some Windows 10 "19H2" features to select Insiders, the 18362.10019 build opens them up to everyone.
If you're noticing unexpected CPU spikes under the Windows 10 May 2019 Update, it may be tied a user preference in Windows Search. A patch is en route, Microsoft says.
We take a walk through of Lenovo's Yogas freshly updated with 10th gen CPUs
Lenovo and Disney build on its Star Wars AR game of two years ago. Marvel Dimension of Heroes adds a pair of controllers, so you can play Captain America and five other Marvel heroes in augmented reality.
Dynabook (formerly Toshiba) has launched a 15.6-inch Tecra notebook that won't break your back, or your bank.
Samsung had a lot to say at their IFA press conference about their ecosystem of smarter and better tech but seemingly-nothing to say about the smart assistant they once claimed would tie it all together.
Bose have announced their new Portable Home Speaker, a smart speaker that'll work with Google Assistant, Amazon Alexa, Siri and Spotify.
Latest News Articles
- Huawei P30 Lite (2019) review
- AMD announces third-gen Threadripper, but confirms supply issues and delays Ryzen 3950X
- HP buys Bromium to apply virtualisation security to PCs
- Astro C40 review: For those who think the Xbox Elite Controller just isn't premium enough
- Acer Nitro 5 (2019) review: A great budget-conscious laptop, at least for the moment
Most Popular Articles
- 1 AMD announces third-gen Threadripper, but confirms supply issues and delays Ryzen 3950X
- 2 Giveaway: Enter to win a Huawei MateBook 13
- 3 HP buys Bromium to apply virtualisation security to PCs
- 4 Acer Nitro 5 (2019) review: A great budget-conscious laptop, at least for the moment
- 5 HP S430c 43.4-inch Curved Ultrawide monitor: This eye-popping 4K display controls two PCs at once
Join the newsletter!
- IFA 2019: Everything you need to know
- Happy iPhone Day: Here's everything Apple just announced
- Hands-On: The Samsung Galaxy Fold is my new problematic fave
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?