Opera has added Twitter to its stable of third-party messaging apps in its Opera 69 browser, along with some UI improvements.
Mac users will have to choose between an X86 processor and Apple's own ARM silicon beginning this fall. Here's what Windows did wrong in expanding into ARM processors, and how Apple could learn from its mistakes.
Microsoft is clearing up Windows 10's app clutter by consolidating Skype for Desktop into Skype for Windows 10.
The Acer Chromebook Spin 713 is the company's fanciest Chromebook to date, with sleek design, high-end features, and even an enterprise version.
Acer's bringing new Intel 10th-gen processors and Nvidia GeForce RTX Super GPUs to its Helios, Triton, and Nitro gaming laptops, pairing the faster parts with blisteringly fast screens.
The Acer Nitro 7 is a $999 mid-range gaming laptop that's been upgraded with ray tracing support and a 10th-gen CPU. PCWorld goes hands-on.
Acer unveiled several new G-Sync monitors and Orion gaming desktops under the Predator flag during its Next@Acer event—and a gaming chair with massage functions built in.
The Acer Swift 5 has always aimed to be one of thinnest and lightest laptops around. But now, it seems, there's an Intel Tiger Lake chip and a next-gen Nvidia GPU under the hood.
Apple covered a ton of ground at a brisk pace during its two-hour presentation If you don’t have the time, you can find out what happened in our summary right here.
Apple has unveiled all the new features in watchOS 7 and it might be the biggest update yet.
Macs that use Apple's own processors are coming this year. Here's how the transition will work.
Big Sur is a major upgrade with several features that users can take advantage of. Here are the features that Apple highlighted during its WWDC20 keynote presentation.
Microsoft gives up on its Twitch livestreaming platform and will redirect fans to Facebook Gaming instead, beginning July 22.
Apple says that over the next two years its Mac lineup will migrate from Intel CPUs to its own in-house ARM silicon.
HomeKit will soon be able to automatically change the color temperature of your lights throughout the day, as well as tell you who’s waiting on your doorstep.
Latest News Articles
- Mafia remake gets pushed to September 25
- Samsung's Galaxy Note 20 due for an August 5 reveal
- Report: HomePod beta adds the option to select default music, podcast, audiobook service
- AMD Ryzen 3000 XT CPU review roundup: Slightly faster, slightly pricier, and a shoulder shrug
- VPNCity review: The basics at a good price
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Dell XPS 15 9500 Review: Buy this laptop instead of a MacBook Pro 16
- 2 PCWorld's July Digital Magazine: The $1,001 Question
- 3 How home router manufacturers dropped the ball on security
- 4 AMD Ryzen 3000 XT CPU review roundup: Slightly faster, slightly pricier, and a shoulder shrug
- 5 After Mac processors, Apple's next transition is apps
Join the newsletter!
- Why do gamers like RGB Lights?
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Umurangi Generation review: Evangelion Meets Pokémon Snap
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?