Microsoft's shift to an updated, more secure hashing algorithm for delivering its patches means that Windows 7 support may expire sooner than expected.
Telstra has upgraded their Telstra TV streaming box to feature new voice controls, an improved remote and Box Office movie streaming.
Facebook is in legal trouble again according to an article on the Washington Post. The Federal Trade Commission is reportedly in discussions with the tech giant to settle a multibillion-dollar fine after an investigation into past privacy violations.
Ming Chi-Kuo predicts that Apple will release new iPhones, iPads, Apple Watches, Macs, AirPods, and a whole lot more this year.
LG has reportedly scuttled plans to produce a foldable smartphone that would compete with the likes of Huawei and Samsung.
Samsung has unveiled the Galaxy Tab S5e with a 10.5-inch OLED display and One UI for $400.
Raking in over US$15.4 billion in revenue in the last financial year, PayPal exceeded the US$100 bn mark in total payment volumes in 2017. A tête-à-tête with the man spearheading technology at PayPal, Sri Shivananda, SVP and CTO, throws light on the ...
In what is presumably a bid to avoid being buried by bigger news, Samsung has announced the Galaxy Tab S5e a few days ahead of their Unpacked press conference.
Microsoft is offering '20H1' builds of Windows 10 for testing. Yes, that's the build due in early 2020.
Zoho has integrated its Zia AI into the latest version of the Zoho Office Suite, which provides sophisticated yet free alternatives to Microsoft's own Office apps.
Android is packed with features that are overlooked and under-appreciated. Here are five awesome ones you've probably never even heard of.
Canon has expanded the family of EOS R-lens cameras it began last year, announcing the new Canon EOS RP.
HyperX have announced local availability and pricing for their audio-focused Cloud Mix headphones.
D-Link has launched their new Omna home security kit into the Australian and New Zealand markets.
The roll out of the NBN has impacted Telstra's net profit after tax, which dropped 28 per cent to $1.2 billion in the half year ended 31 December 2018.
Latest News Articles
- MWC 2019: Oppo commits to bringing a 5G smartphone to Optus and Telstra customers in 2019
- MWC 2019: Oppo show off the 10x zoom camera that will be coming to their next device
- MWC 2019: Sony and Light strike up new partnership
- Here's a sneak peek at Huawei's first foldable phone
- MWC 2019: Sony's next four smartphones just got leaked (but they're probably not coming to Australia)
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Asus ROG GeForce GTX 1660 Ti review: GTX is back with a vengeance
- 2 Here's a sneak peek at Huawei's first foldable phone
- 3 Logitech brings back its MX518 gaming mouse with an updated version for 2019
- 4 Everything You Need To Know About 8K TVs
- 5 MWC 2019: Sony's next four smartphones just got leaked (but they're probably not coming to Australia)
Join the newsletter!
- Everything we (already) know about the Samsung Galaxy S10, S10e, S10+ and Galaxy F
- Oppo R17 Pro review: Full, in-depth, Australian review
- Want to play Apex Legends?
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?