Windows 10 Build 19546 includes a special Graphing Mode for Windows Calculator that looks surprisingly nice.
Go ahead, breathe a sigh of relief and try not to think about how many games are releasing in the fall of 2020 now.
Microsoft is marching in to the BETT education show with a plan to usurp Chromebooks with Connected PCs and more powerful processors.
Google laid out a timeline to wind down Google Chrome Apps, starting in June of this year. Chrome extensions, however, will live on.
Microsoft offered details of how it will roll out the new Edge browser to consumer PCs, a process that will take several months to complete.
Microsoft and the NSA have confirmed that a flaw in the Windows 10 cryptography system could allow malware to pose as legitimate applications.
Popular as it is, the Hyper 212 Evo has its design weaknesses—but this spring, Cooler Master's second version will eliminate those annoyances.
Windows 7 went end-of-life today, but you can still take advantage of Microsoft's offer of a free Windows 10 upgrade, even though it officially ended years ago.
Epic's given away 73 games to-date, and there are at least 50 more in the pipe. That news, plus Epic's first-year sales figures inside.
We tore down the O11D Mini at Lian Li's CES 2020 suite to see if this shrunk-down variation on a fan favorite will steal hearts just as easily as its predecessors did.
Researcher Brian Krebs is reporting that a major vulnerability affecting Windows' CryptoAPI service could allow malware to hide as a legitimate app.
IDC and Gartner have reported that the PC market grew during the fourth quarter of 2019 and for the full year.
AMD’s 64-core Threadripper 3990X won the chip war at CES. PCWorld’s Gordon Mah Ung talked to AMD’s David McAfee to get more details.
Microsoft has published a preview version of its Microsoft Launcher app for Android, offering a way for Microsoft fans to test out its new features before the launch of the Microsoft Surface Duo.
The Samsung Galaxy XCover Pro is built for business, with support for Microsoft Team's Walkie-Talkie feature, military-grade drop protection, and a removeable battery.
Latest News Articles
- IceGiant says its giant cooler can even tame AMD's giant Threadripper
- Google decides to 'iterate' on its deceptive favicon search plan
- The Full Nerd ep. 122: AMD's confusing Radeon RX 5600 XT launch
- Intel's Ghost Canyon NUC and Compute Element: 10 questions and intriguing facts
- Uber Elevate and Uber Air Explained
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Intel's Ghost Canyon NUC and Compute Element: 10 questions and intriguing facts
- 2 Here's what Android running on the dual-screen Surface Duo might look like
- 3 Samsung's latest Snapdragon-powered laptop arrives on Jan 31
- 4 Sonos says goodbye to several legacy products
- 5 Microsoft begins bringing in developers to build its dual-screen future, including Windows 10X
Join the newsletter!
- Google Pixel 4 XL review (2019): Full Resolution
- iPhone 11 Pro review: Identical looks, superlative cameras
- Samsung Galaxy Fold review: Show Off
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?