Microsoft's augmented-reality version of Minecraft is now yours to try out for iOS and Android.
Google says it might take weeks for the November Security Update to reach the Pixel 4. That's not good enough
Google has announced a new alliance to augment its inadequate Play Protect malware detection system.
AMD announced 24-core and 32-core Threadripper CPUs on Thursday, in addition to a 16-core Ryzen 3000 and a new budget overclockable Athlon 3000G.
We spoke to Susan Bennett about what it’s like to be Siri and how being the voice of one of the world’s most well-known voice assistants has changed the way she looks at technology.
Xerox is considering a bid to acquire HP, which would unite a leader in copiers and printers under one roof.
Google launches Chrome OS 78 with features like click-to-call and virtual desktops, and quietly adds several months to the lifespan of Chromebooks, too.
Red Dead Redemption 2 and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare each require 150GB+ of storage space to play. WinDirStat can help.
Microsoft and Warner Bros. digitized a copy of "Superman" and stored it on a sheet of glass, using lasers.
As its Ignite conference begins, Microsoft announces numerous features for Bing, Edge, Outlook, Microsoft Search, and its Office apps that use AI and the web to improve productivity.
Blizzard had quite a few announcements in store for BlizzCon 2019. Still no Warcraft IV, but what can you do?
Microsoft is offering deals on the new Surface Laptop 3 and Surface Pro 7 for Black Friday. There are a few super-cheap HP 10th-gen Core laptops as well.
Google has confirmed that the Pixel 4's Recorder app is coming to older Pixel phones.
LG’s B9, C9, and E9 OLED sets are getting the G-Sync update, which promises buttery gaming performance provided you’re using the right GeForce graphics card.
Picking up where the Spark left off, DJI are now introducing a new entry-level drone in the form of Mavic Mini.
Latest News Articles
- Roboform Everywhere review: Solid password security
- PCMover makes Laplink Express free for the Windows 7 transition, if you have Intel inside
- Jedi: Fallen Order review: The Star Wars game you're looking for
- 8 tips to help you get started with Paint.net
- Tested: Galax's GeForce RTX 2070 Super WTF is a gloriously psychedelic graphics card you can't buy
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Kindle vs. Kindle Paperwhite vs. Kindle Oasis: Which is best
- 2 Samsung show off a new Star Wars Note 10+
- 3 Upgrading to a 5G phone: When's the right time?
- 4 Kensington Pro Fit Ergo Wireless Keyboard review: Mastering this split-style keyboard takes patience
- 5 Disney+ 'hack' panic stresses need to use unique passwords
Join the newsletter!
- Google Pixel 4 XL review (2019): Full Resolution
- iPhone 11 Pro review: Identical looks, superlative cameras
- Samsung Galaxy Fold review: Show Off
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?