Mozilla has announced that it is enabling default DNS over HTTPS on its Firefox browser, likely setting up a lengthy battle with the U.S. government.
GGWP Academy is pitching itself as the go-to education platform for those looking to build a career in esports.
Huawei will be showing off their successor to last year's P30 and P30 Pro on March 26.
Lenovo ushers in the Ryzen 4000 Mobile generation with a top-to-bottom refresh of its ThinkPad laptop line.
Microsoft pulled back the curtain on more Xbox Series X specs on Monday, and they provide a tantalizing glimpse of what PC gamers can expect in AMD's upcoming Radeon GPUs.
Bethesda's blockbuster PC franchises can no longer be played on Nvidia's awesome GeForce Now gaming-from-the-cloud service, with only Wolfenstein: Youngblood surviving the bloodbath.
Nvidia's GeForce Now cloud gaming service is off to a much hotter start than Google's rival Stadia.
While malware writers have attacked PCs because of their popularity and large attack surfaces, Android and iOS phones aren’t immune.
Intel just released a video shining on a light on how CPUs are made, from the concept stages all the way to store shelves.
Some users say that the Microsoft Surface Laptop 3 has begun spontaneously developing cracks in the screen, leading them to call upon Microsoft to look into it.
Microsoft released its Office app for Android and iOS, with the ability to edit Word, Excel, and PowerPoint apps, scan images using Office Lens, and create PDFs. There's more to come, too.
These days, $50 gets you an ultra-budget APU capable of gaming. So we built a system using the Athlon 3000G and then put it to the test.
D-Link are offering an all-in-one smart security solution for Aussies.
The Asus ROG Strix RX 5700 XT has suffered from high temperatures. A fix is now available, but Asus claims AMD's design guidelines are to blame.
Nvidia only made fewer than 200 GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics cards, and it's giving 77 away.
Latest News Articles
- Firefox flips on default DNS over HTTPS to encrypt Internet traffic at the source
- Google and Microsoft are scaring consumers over Edge extensions, and for what?
- SanDisk Extreme Pro Portable SSD review: Fast, tough and reasonably priced
- GGWP Academy app targets esports careerists
- What is a teraflop?
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Lenovo announces major ThinkPad refresh, including AMD's mobile Ryzen 4000 chips
- 2 Huawei set a date for the P40's Paris premiere
- 3 Bethesda just pulled it games from Nvidia's GeForce Now, and that sucks
- 4 Ring, smart security, police partnerships and the alternatives you should know about
- 5 Microsoft tasks Defender anti-malware with securing corporate Android and iOS phones
Join the newsletter!
- HP Spectre x360 13: Full, in-depth review
- Samsung Galaxy S20 vs S20+ vs S20 Ultra
- Here's how much the Motorola Razr will cost in Australia
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?