Microsoft unveils a beta channel for everyday users to try Microsoft Edge, built on its new Chromium foundation.
Nvidia's latest driver could neutralize AMD and Intel software features
The Dell OptiPlex Ultra 7070 is a mini-PC that fits into a special monitor stand, creating an all-in-one PC that's modular and upgradable.
Samsung is expanding their gaming monitor lineup with two new curved QLED displays.
AMD chief executive Lisa Su says that improving performance is becoming more complex, before reassuring customers again that the company hasn't given up on Threadripper.
Disney's big streaming play is set to launch in Australia in mid-November with competitive pricing and exclusive content.
Is Gamescom the new E3? A flood of new game reveals were announced in a two-hour keynote hosted by Geoff Keighley.
Cerebras Systems announces the largest chip ever made: its trillion-transistor chip is a neural-network processor that measures inches on a side and requires water cooling.
Google revealed several more games coming to its Stadia game-streaming service at Gamescom 2019.
Nvidia's GeForce Now game-streaming service is adding key new features as it prepares for a full launch: real-time ray tracing and support for Android devices.
PCWorld CPU guru Gordon Mah Ung explains why so many flagship PC hardware launches suffer from supply woes, then digs into whether or not you should preorder parts to avoid the headache.
Like Quake II before it, full-blown path tracing is coming to Minecraft with Nvidia's help.
Lenovo's first Windows PC with a foldable display looks closer than ever.
Microsoft announces Windows 10 build 18963 in the 20H1 feature track, adding small but notable improvements to the Task Manager, Windows Search, Settings, and virtual desktops.
The short version? They’re not worried about Stadia.
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft Edge in Chromium goes beta, and Microsoft says it's ready for everyday use
- Nvidia's massive Gamescom Game Ready driver improves performance, latency and sharpness
- Dell's OptiPlex 7070 Ultra is a mini-PC that fits into a monitor stand
- 8BitDo SN30 Pro+ review: Vintage style meets modern hardware & software
- Curved gaming now comes in 240Hz
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Lenovo are "putting the ThinkPad reputation on the line" with first foldable PC
- 2 New Windows 10 build adds GPU temp monitoring, desktop renaming, and Settings updates
- 3 Google shows off Stadia streaming games: Cyberpunk 2077, Mortal Kombat 11, and more
- 4 Dell's OptiPlex 7070 Ultra is a mini-PC that fits into a monitor stand
- 5 Cerebras Systems' new deep-learning chip is as big as your keyboard, and the largest ever
Join the newsletter!
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10 vs Note 10+ vs Note 10+ 5G
- Beats PowerBeats Pro Totally Wireless Earphones review: A debut worth the wait
- Trump tariffs on Chinese goods could cost you $120 more for notebook PCs, say Dell, HP and CTA
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?