Nvidia's $99 Jetson Nano Developer Kit uses a 128-core Maxwell GPU to put complex deep learning and image processing capabilities in the hands of makers.
At GDC 2019, Nvidia announced plans to ship a driver that enables basic ray tracing functionality on some GeForce GTX graphics cards, expanding the technology beyond pricier RTX GPUs.
One of the biggest names in console gaming accessories has announced it'll be acquiring one of the biggest names in PC gaming peripherals.
Intel faces an uphill battle to break Qualcomm's grip on the smartphone modem market - but they're not too worried about it.
Long limited to local networks, the Steam Link app now lets you connect to a remote PC as long as your internet connection is strong enough.
Global IT services provider Atos has won a five-year contract to overhaul the Western Australian Department of Health’s (WA Health) legacy infrastructure.
Though HoloLens 2 is more-affordable and capable than its predecessor was, it’d be a mistake to see it as anything but a double-down on Microsoft’s first effort at building a holographic computer for the masses.
LG has teased Australian availability for its first 8K TV and revealed that its 2019 lineup won't include a single non-4K model.
If you own an HP ProBook, HP x360, or an HP ZBook, the government and HP are warning that batteries sold inside them or as accessories may overheat and are being recalled.
The Area-51m, Alienware's new flagship gaming laptop, is gorgeous outside and upgradable inside—with desktop-class parts! Watch our video to see more.
Google has released the first developer beta of Android Q, and while there aren't too many major changes, there are a few that will make your phone faster and more secure than ever.
Microsoft is porting DirectX 12 to Windows 7 on a game-by-game basis. The first game to deliver will be World of Warcraft, with others to follow.
Only a small subset of users will be able to take advantage of the new feature, which arrives for Windows 10 Insiders.
Samsung has finally unveiled local Australian pricing and availability for their first 8K TV.
It's been 15 years since Halo last graced the PC, but Microsoft's finally bringing (almost) the entire Master Chief saga over—and even more surprising, it's coming to Steam.
Latest News Articles
- Nvidia's $99 Jetson Nano Developer Kit brings GPU-supercharged AI smarts to maker projects
- RTX on GTX: Nvidia is enabling ray tracing on some GeForce GTX graphics cards
- Dell G7 review: Growing pains
- Logitech G935 review: Slight upgrade to an old favorite
- Pure, progressive and principled: What goes into a modern Nokia handset?
Most Popular Articles
- 1 RTX on GTX: Nvidia is enabling ray tracing on some GeForce GTX graphics cards
- 2 The one thing that every 5G smartphone (so far) has in common
- 3 How mobile security works and why you need it
- 4 Nvidia's $99 Jetson Nano Developer Kit brings GPU-supercharged AI smarts to maker projects
- 5 Pure, progressive and principled: What goes into a modern Nokia handset?
Join the newsletter!
- Everything we (already) know about the Samsung Galaxy S10, S10e, S10+ and Galaxy F
- Oppo R17 Pro review: Full, in-depth, Australian review
- Want to play Apex Legends?
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?