A high-res Apple Music tier might be arriving next week alongside new AirPods.
Early testing shows Intel's 11th gen Tiger Lake H looks very competitive with AMD's best.
WD's Black_D50 gaming dock may not be aimed at Mac users, but it still does a great job expanding ports and storage on a Mac.
If you want to snap a pic with your iPhone without using your hands, there are several options.
An illegitimate website is serving up fake Afterburner software that could contain malware, MSI warns.
Apple has cut ties with controversial ex-Facebook employee Antonio García Martínez after thousands of employees questioned his hiring in a company-wide petition.
Attach Automator actions to the Calendar app and perform routine activities while you sleep.
Enjoy the best of PCWorld.com in a curated Digital Magazine for Android, iOS, and your web browser.
With the number of small phone options dwindling, Asus sweeps in with a tiny flagship device.
Chipolo has opened up preorders for its One Spot Find My tracker and it's cheaper than the AirTag.
Nintendo has started selling a calculator for the Switch and it looks a lot like the old iPhone calculator.
Rumors and leaks are beginning to paint a complete picture of the next MacBook Air, so stay tuned to this article for the latest updates.
The 2021 Federal Budget has been released and this year’s budget includes a big focus on technology and the digital economy. Here we look at the winners from this year’s funding announcements.
Apple’s new tracker has a lot of positive uses, but you might be concerned that you’re being tracked without your knowledge.
YouTube leaker Jon Prosser is back with a follow-up on the next MacBook redesign and it could have a colorful body and white bezels.
Latest News Articles
- Thunderbolt adapter guide: How to connect an iPhone, display, hard drive, and more to a MacBook or iMac
- Apple Music+, 3rd-gen AirPods may launch next week
- Samsung Galaxy Book Pro 360 review: A beautiful thin-and-light PC
- Colored MacBook Air with white bezels: Macworld readers arenâ€™t having it
- 3 must-know insights from our early Intel 11th-gen 'Tiger Lake H' testing
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Don't get fooled by this malware-ridden MSI Afterburner fake
- 2 Small phone lovers rejoice: The Asus Zenfone 8 is a fantastic option
- 3 Apple hires, then fires controversial ex-Facebook employee
- 4 This $10 Switch calculator will look very familiar to iPhone fans
- 5 The next MacBook Air: A rainbow of colors and even more speed
Join the newsletter!
- Bowers and Wilkins launch the PI7 and PI5 wireless earphones
- What laptop should I get? Top 12 things to consider
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?