Google has backed off its plan to put tiny 'favicons' next to search results, which some said were visually indistinguishable from sponsored results.
Intel’s Ghost Canyon NUC and its Compute Element card may be tiny, but they represent some big changes to small-form-factor PCs. Here are the key questions and facts about this new generation.
Sonos have backpedalled on earlier plans to discontinue software support for older products.
Intel reports record fourth quarter 2019 revenue as it works through a complex transition involving 10nm Core processors.
Work combining Microsoft's dual-screen Android emulator and a render of the Surface Duo reveals some interesting use cases.
Samsung's Galaxy Book S is set for an Australian launch on the 31st of January.
On February 11, Microsoft will begin its ramp-up to Windows 10X and dual-screen devices by shipping a Windows 10X emulator to app developers.
An upcoming version of Microsoft Office 365 ProPlus will automatically switch Chrome users to searching with Bing and Microsoft Search, unless admins and users take these steps.
Samsung is set to release the Galaxy S20 just a few days before Valentine's Day, but will you fall in love with it? Here's everything we know so far.
Sonos are officially ending support for several legacy audio products, including the Connect, Connect Amp and Play:5.
Gartner predicts that sales of PCs, tablets, and smartphones will slowly drop through 2022, as the Windows 7 to Windows 10 transition ends.
We sat down with Josh Newman, the Vice President of Intel’s Client Computing Group and one of the key figures behind how Project Athena is being implemented at this year’s CES.
Speaking to PC World, AMD representatives are open-minded about picking up where the Hades Canyon left off.
A new report by Android Police says Google is working on bringing Steam to Chromebooks.
Windows 10 Build 19546 includes a special Graphing Mode for Windows Calculator that looks surprisingly nice.
Latest News Articles
- Google decides to 'iterate' on its deceptive favicon search plan
- The Full Nerd ep. 122: AMD's confusing Radeon RX 5600 XT launch
- Intel's Ghost Canyon NUC and Compute Element: 10 questions and intriguing facts
- Uber Elevate and Uber Air Explained
- Sonos extend support for legacy products after backlash
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Intel's Ghost Canyon NUC and Compute Element: 10 questions and intriguing facts
- 2 Here's what Android running on the dual-screen Surface Duo might look like
- 3 Google decides to 'iterate' on its deceptive favicon search plan
- 4 Microsoft begins bringing in developers to build its dual-screen future, including Windows 10X
- 5 Sonos extend support for legacy products after backlash
Join the newsletter!
- Google Pixel 4 XL review (2019): Full Resolution
- iPhone 11 Pro review: Identical looks, superlative cameras
- Samsung Galaxy Fold review: Show Off
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?