After a British woman reported that her husband was able to unlock her Galaxy S10, the problem was traced to a third-party screen protector and a software bug.
RealMe has announced the four devices they'll be bringing to Australian smartphone shoppers.
IBM's cloud services revenue rose 11 per cent to US$5 billion in the third quarter.
The Pixelbook Go is a cheaper Pixelbook with a bigger screen, newer processor, and better keyboard.
Riot has announced a new digital card game set in the same universe as League of Legends.
Riot’s autochess battler will finally be making the jump from PC to mobile.
While Riot’s 10th Anniversary livestream didn’t give away much information about the long-rumored League of Legends fighting game, they did confirm that “Project L” is still on the way.
In addition to announcing League of Legends: Wild Rift, Legends of Runeterra, Arcane and Project L, Riot Games also teased their first new IP during this week’s 10th anniversary livestream.
Taking place before the advent of League of Legends, the series will be set in Piltover and "follow the origins of two iconic League champions—and the power that will tear them apart."
Alongside their other secretive and not-so-secretive announcements during this week's 10th anniversary livestream, Riot has announced Project F.
Riot has announced they're developing a team-management game that'll finally let you form your own esports team.
The Google Pixel 4 actually looks way better in person than it does in pictures, but the real beauty is on the inside.
Microsoft is beginning to use pop-up notifications to warn Windows 7 Pro users that they had better upgrade to Windows 10 by January 2020.
Google's upcoming Recorder technology builds on its free Live Transcribe app for Android, which you can try out right now.
This mesh router’s satellites, dubbed Points, house Nest Mini smart speakers.
Latest News Articles
- Best smartphone photography tech: Gimbals, lenses and tripods
- Six-month-old Galaxy S10 bug lets strangers bypass your fingerprint scan, Samsung admits
- Windows 10 November 2019 Update review: Fewer features now, bigger changes later
- Dell XPS 13 2-in-1 vs Mac Pro: Can a thin, light laptop take down Apple's still-sold desktop?
- RealMe are coming for Oppo's lunch money
Most Popular Articles
- 1 One of the Pixel 4's best features won't come until after launch
- 2 Best Google Pixel 4 Vodafone Plans
- 3 Six-month-old Galaxy S10 bug lets strangers bypass your fingerprint scan, Samsung admits
- 4 Windows 7 pop-up warnings to update to Windows 10 will soon reappear
- 5 Dell XPS 13 2-in-1 vs Mac Pro: Can a thin, light laptop take down Apple's still-sold desktop?
Join the newsletter!
- IFA 2019: Everything you need to know
- Happy iPhone Day: Here's everything Apple just announced
- Hands-On: The Samsung Galaxy Fold is my new problematic fave
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?