Microsoft released its Office app for Android and iOS, with the ability to edit Word, Excel, and PowerPoint apps, scan images using Office Lens, and create PDFs. There's more to come, too.
These days, $50 gets you an ultra-budget APU capable of gaming. So we built a system using the Athlon 3000G and then put it to the test.
D-Link are offering an all-in-one smart security solution for Aussies.
The Asus ROG Strix RX 5700 XT has suffered from high temperatures. A fix is now available, but Asus claims AMD's design guidelines are to blame.
Nvidia only made fewer than 200 GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics cards, and it's giving 77 away.
Wrangle unruly text into easy-to-read formats using Word 2013's improved tables features.
A report from Petri says both the Surface Book 3 and the Surface Go 2 could debut at a Microsoft event in New York.
With dedicated 6GHz spectrum expected to open up this year, Wi-Fi 6E will be the next standard in home networking. Broadcom is first to announce its new Wi-Fi 6E chip, the BCM4389.
Valve locks in Half-Life: Alyx's release date, but it's nearly impossible to buy a VR headset right now
Six weeks out from Half-Life: Alyx, Valve's Index headset is still unavailable. So is Oculus's Quest and Rift S.
Microsoft hasn't yet released Windows 10 20H1 (version 2004) yet. But we have a preview of what new features you can expect.
Andy Rubin's startup is officially winding down.
After a week of exhibitors withdrawing from the event due to coronavirus concerns, GSMA officially cancelled Mobile World Congress 2020 in Barcelona.
Activision Blizzard's storied PC franchises can no longer be played on Nvidia's awesome GeForce Now gaming-from-the-cloud service. That's a major bummer.
At long leak, Samsung has taken the wraps off its newest folding phone, the Galaxy Z Flip. Here are a few things you need to know about it.
Bixby made an appearance at this week's Unpacked hardware event but the Samsung Galaxy Home and Galaxy Home Mini remain MIA.
Latest News Articles
- Hands on: Microsoft's Office app for Android is tuned for the smartphone generation
- We build a capable $300 gaming PC. Believe it!
- HP Envy 13 review: A slim, light, and inexpensive workhorse with discrete graphics
- The best free antivirus for 2020: Keep your PC safe without spending a dime
- D-Link promise smarter security tech with new DIY bundle
Most Popular Articles
- 1 How to create and customize tables in Microsoft Word
- 2 MSI Prestige 14 review: Workhorse power in a thin-and-light shell
- 3 Asus blames AMD guidelines for high ROG Strix Radeon RX 5700 temperatures, announces fix
- 4 You can't buy Nvidia's ultra-rare GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition, but you can win it
- 5 D-Link promise smarter security tech with new DIY bundle
Join the newsletter!
- HP Spectre x360 13: Full, in-depth review
- Samsung Galaxy S20 vs S20+ vs S20 Ultra
- Here's how much the Motorola Razr will cost in Australia
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?