We'll hunt for treasure and fight some ghost ships!
Support for both the Windows 7 and Windows 10 Mobile operating systems runs out in about a year's time.
Over 1,160,253,228 combinations of email addresses and passwords have been published online in one of the largest data breaches ever. Check to see if your data has been slurped up.
As teased earlier in the week, Oppo have shown off some new hardware that'll allow them to brubg 10x optical zoom and more advanced in-display fingerprint sensors to future devices.
LG is not the global Android powerhouse it was a few years ago, but that doesn’t mean its phones aren’t great. 2018’s LG V40 ThinQ is one of our favourite smartphones despite it not being available officially in the UK.
Blizzard has announced that Overwatch Contenders circuit will now feature several inter-regional tournaments.
The publisher of smash-hit online game Fortnite has closed a trio of serious vulnerabilities unearthed by researchers from security vendor Check Point.
If you're a Ring owner frustrated by the lack of support for Google Assistant, help may be on the way.
It charges and pairs just fine, but you may hate the misaligned cutouts and error messages.
Apple's Airplay 2 and HomeKit tech will be in many 2019 smart TVs, but what about the TV you already own?
Most of the big TV vendors have announced support for Apple's AirPlay and HomeKit technology in their 2019 TVs. Vizio is going back and adding support to its 2017 and newer models.
Enjoy the best of PCWorld.com in a curated Digital Magazine for Android and iOS.
Microsoft releases Windows 10 Insider build 18317, which separates search and Cortana within the taskbar, adds a new way of importing fonts, and makes some changes to the "inbox" apps like Photos.
Jabra has added to their enterprise-focused Evolve lineup of earbuds with the Evolve 65ts.
Fnatic will be proudly displaying the OnePlus logo on its 2019 esports jersey thanks to a recently announced partnership with the Smartphone giant.
Intel cites lack of market demand in issuing plans to discontinue several bundles that combine its Core processors and Optane memory technology.
Latest News Articles
- PCWorld is streaming Atlas on Twitch and YouTube!
- For some, the glory days of Microsoft are ending in about a year
- Creative Super X-Fi review: A 'holographic audio' eargasm
- iOttie’s iON Wireless Stand review: A reliable wireless charger with the looks to match its speed
- Top 10 Apple and Android smartphones you can buy for under $300
Most Popular Articles
- 1 'Collection #1' reveals 773 million email addresses, passwords in one of largest data breaches ever
- 2 For some, the glory days of Microsoft are ending in about a year
- 3 Ring's founder says he's open to working with Google Assistant
- 4 LG V50 release date, price, specs and news rumours
- 5 Top 10 Apple and Android smartphones you can buy for under $300
Join the newsletter!
- CES 2019 Round-Up:
- Oppo R17 Pro review: Full, in-depth, Australian review
- Samsung’s Galaxy S10 will launch on Feb 20, and we only have one question.
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?