Microsoft says it's testing a change to the Mail app on a small set of users, requiring them to use Edge to open external links. No one's happy.
Plus: Pillars of Eternity II is delayed a month, someone beat the Dark Souls trilogy without getting hit even once, and EVE players pay tribute to Stephen Hawking. This is gaming news for March 12 to 16.
Many dash cams cost north of $100, but Amazon is selling the Fliiners Mini LCD dash cam for just $30.59.
Google has released its annual Android security support and it's done well to lock down the Play Store and phones running Oreo.
Intel has finished patching five years' worth of chips against Spectre and Meltdown. But the chip giant will still need to redesign its upcoming chips to protect against possible exploits.
Grabbing a 24-inch, 1080p monitor for $80 doesn't happen often.
Logitech's G560 speakers have RGB backlights that synchronize with your monitor's current colors.
Netgear and Telstra have launched the Arlo Go LTE Camera, a mobile monitoring device featuring HD Video, night vision, two-way audio, rechargeable batteries and an IP65 weather resistant rating.
Australians are quick to embrace the latest in mobile and home technology, and the power of voice is set to be on of the biggest tech trends in 2018 and a key driver in the uptake of smart home technologies.
Apple has announced it will host its 29th annual Worldwide Developers Conference (WWDC) in San Jose from the 4th of June to the 8th of June.
Microsoft is celebrating Pi Day with significant discounts on 69 laptops and desktops at the Microsoft Store, including $314 machines and laptops more heavily discounted than they are even during holiday sales.
It's Pi Day, and for $35 you can pick-up the Raspberry Pi 3 Model B+ with a faster processor and dual-band Wi-Fi.
It's Pi Day 2018, and Newegg is celebrating with a bunch of deals on Raspberry Pi and general maker gear.
Two of Australia's biggest gaming conventions are set to merge this year, with this year's PAX Australia set to "play host" to this year's EB Expo.
Fitbit has debuted a new slimmer smartwatch, the Fitbit Versa, due to launch next month.
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft tries forcing Mail users to open links in Edge, and people are freaking out
- This week in games: Shadow of the Tomb Raider confirmed, Witcher 3's Geralt joins Soulcalibur VI
- Record your travels for cheap with this $30 dash cam
- Samsung Galaxy S9+ review: A predictably-exellent flagship uplifted by a standout camera
- Samsung Galaxy S9: The best tips and tricks
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Netgear Launches the Arlo Go LTE Wire-Free Camera on Telstra’s Mobile Network
- 2 Fitbit debut slimmer Versa smartwatch
- 3 Record your travels for cheap with this $30 dash cam
- 4 Telstra Announces New Smart Home Internet Bundle
- 5 The state of Android security: Great on Oreo, but most phones are missing out
Join the newsletter!
- Hands On: Pitting the Apple HomePod against the Sonos One
- Everything You Can Do, I Can Do Better: Comparing The Google Home’s Assistant To Amazon Echo’s Alexa
- Apple HomePod review: Packs a punch but shirks on the smarts
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?