The Asus ROG Phone II leaves no spec unturned, but we really want to know how much it costs.
If you’re thinking about resetting your Windows PC with a local account, consider upgrading to the Windows 10 May 2019 Update first.
Nvidia has recreated the Apollo 11 moon landing using its RTX technology, including the lunar lander and Neil Armstrong.
Samsung has announced mass production of its new 12GB LPDDR5 RAM memory chip, but the first phones to use it won't arrive until next year.
Google and Apple have unveiled a preview of the new emoji coming to phones this fall.
If you're trying to use AMD's latest Ryzen 3000-series processors with a legacy AM4 motherboard and it won't boot, AMD may be able to loan you a chip until it does.
Acer have announced that they'll be bringing their new X35 gaming monitor to Australian and New Zealand-based gamers from August 1st.
Microsoft announces a new build in which third-party assistants like Amazon Alexa could be enabled on the Windows 10 lock screen. Sorry, Cortana.
Microsoft puts the Windows 10 May 2019 Update on hold for Surface Book 2 owners until it can work out a GPU issue.
AMD has hired Frank Azor as its chief architect of gaming solutions.
Qualcomm has announced the Snapdragon 855 Plus processor, which offers a graphics boost over the 855.
Don't be a sucker on Amazon Prime Day. The graphics card landscape is drastically different than a week ago, and GPU makers are looking to offload pricey obsolete models with 'deals' that aren't worth your dollars.
Intel has connected 64 Loihi neuromorphic processors together in its Nahuku board, and provided them to researchers for their own simulations. A network consisting of 100 million simulated neurons will debut later this year.
Microsoft says that it will discontinue the online versions of many popular games, such as Hearts, Backgammon, and Go.
Prime Day starts early with deals for Amazon's own mobile devices. Check out these savings of up to 50% for Fire tablets and Kindle e-readers.
Latest News Articles
- The ROG Phone II is an Android beast but Asus won’t tell you how much it costs
- How Microsoft made it harder to create Windows 10 local accounts
- Core i9-9900K vs Ryzen 9 3900X: Which should you buy?
- ASUS ROG Strix Scar III: Full, Australian review
- Nvidia models the Apollo 11 moon landing using RTX technology
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Nvidia models the Apollo 11 moon landing using RTX technology
- 2 The ROG Phone II is an Android beast but Asus won’t tell you how much it costs
- 3 How Microsoft made it harder to create Windows 10 local accounts
- 4 Audeze Mobius review: This gimmick-ridden headset doesn't need the gimmicks to sound great
- 5 Core i9-9900K vs Ryzen 9 3900X: Which should you buy?
Join the newsletter!
- Leakers might have just given us a first-look at the Google Pixel 4 (and I think I hate it)
- Beats PowerBeats Pro Totally Wireless Earphones review: A debut worth the wait
- Trump tariffs on Chinese goods could cost you $120 more for notebook PCs, say Dell, HP and CTA
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?