Intel's first major CPU core update in years kicks the chip giant back into high gear. Meet Sunny Cove.
The Infinity Blade series was a key part of Apple's early iPhone presentations, and it will be missed.
It seemed like Honor had announced the world's first smartphone with an in-screen camera with the View 20, but Samsung might have got in quicker. We didn't spot it initially, but the Galaxy A8s was unveiled yesterday by Samsung in China.
Wondering who sings on the new Apple Christmas ad? We have all the information, not just about Apple's 2018 Holiday commercial 'Share your Gifts' (and what it all means), but also every Apple Chrismas ad since 2009.
OnePlus has unveiled its latest special edition phone, the 6T Speed Orange McLaren edition with 10GB of RAM and Warp charging.
Wizards of the Coast have announced a restructuring of their pro-level MTG circuit of tournaments to accommodate Magic: The Gathering Arena esports events and a $10 million prize pool.
John Romero celebrates Doom's 25th anniversary with Sigil, a free fifth chapter for the original game
John Romero's apparently spent the last two years working on a nine-level mod for the original 1993 Doom, titled Sigil. Also, it's free.
Google has announced another Google+ data breach, this time affecting more than 50 million users. So here's how to shut down your profile for good.
Samsung has unveiled the A8s, its first "hole-punch" display phone, which is likely to make its way into the Galaxy S10.
We're teaming up with the makers of Guild Wars 2 to give away two of these impressive haptics-focused headsets.
We get hands-on with Creative Labs' newest audiophile sound card: The Sound BlasterX AE-9.
We rounded up all the major trailers from the 2018 Game Awards, including quite a few "World Premieres" and a few 2019 release dates.
You can win a Midnight Black OnePlus 6T with 8GB of RAM and 128GB of storage.
We tried the Qualcomm Snapdragon 8cx reference laptop, experiencing ARM64-coded versions of the Firefox browser and Chromium. It felt fast, but independent benchmarking will tell more.
CS:GO finally ditches its archaic $15 price tag and embraces free-to-play, timed with an 18-player battle royale(ish) mode called Danger Zone.
Latest News Articles
- Intel kicks off a new focus on engineering as it puts the rocky 10nm year behind it
- Surprise! Intel reveals 10nm Sunny Cove CPU cores that go deeper, wider, and faster
- Razer Phone 2 review: Still the best gaming phone
- Sapphire Gearbox review: This affordable external GPU dock offers handy expansion options
- Editor's Choice Awards 2018, Part Three - Home Entertainment
Most Popular Articles
- 1 The best USB-C hubs for your laptop or tablet
- 2 The new Samsung A8s could be our first look at the Galaxy S10's 'hole-punch' display
- 3 Arlo announces 4K HDR wire-free security camera system
- 4 After another massive Google+ data breach, you should probably delete your profile right now
- 5 Editor's Choice Awards 2018, Part Two - Mobile
Join the newsletter!
- Oppo R17 Pro review: Full, in-depth, Australian review
- PC World 2018 Editor's Choice Awards
- Google Pixel 3 XL review: Ghost in the machine
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?