Facebook confirms that user passwords were being stored in a readable format on Facebook servers. Hundreds of millions of accounts will be notified accordingly.
Intel's modernized Graphics Command Center lays the groundwork for the launch of "Xe" discrete graphics cards in 2020.
Intel promises that its 9th-generation mobile Core chips, specifically the H-series parts for premium notebooks, are just around the corner.
Can AI and machine learning defang toxic voice chat in games? Intel thinks so
It's $40 less than Amazon's popular Kindle Paperwhite.
Those games spearhead a list of fourteen new Epic Games Stores exclusives, in addition to Quantic Dream's liberated PlayStation exclusives, as well as The Sinking City, Afterparty, and Ancestors: A Humankind Odyssey.
The overhauled Oculus Rift S keeps pushing VR towards the mainstream by sticking to a wallet-friendly price and reasonable resolutions.
Enter for your chance to win an Honor Play!
Microsoft Teams turns two this week, and Microsoft is leaning on its investments in artificial intelligence to improve the capabilities of its collaboration package.
At GDC 2019, Google took the wraps off its hotly rumored Stadia game-streaming service and a companion controller. It looks pretty wild—and bandwidth intensive.
We go hands-on with HP's Reverb Consumer Edition, whose astounding resolution is well deserving of this exclamation mark!
Nvidia's $99 Jetson Nano Developer Kit uses a 128-core Maxwell GPU to put complex deep learning and image processing capabilities in the hands of makers.
At GDC 2019, Nvidia announced plans to ship a driver that enables basic ray tracing functionality on some GeForce GTX graphics cards, expanding the technology beyond pricier RTX GPUs.
One of the biggest names in console gaming accessories has announced it'll be acquiring one of the biggest names in PC gaming peripherals.
Intel faces an uphill battle to break Qualcomm's grip on the smartphone modem market - but they're not too worried about it.
Latest News Articles
- Facebook passwords for hundreds of millions of users were exposed to Facebook employees
- Intel's gaming odyssey takes voyage with a slick new Graphics Command Center
- Intel promises 9th-gen mobile Core processors will arrive 'very, very soon'
- Intel hopes to clean up toxic speech in game chat with AI and machine learning
- Amazon's All-new Kindle for $89.99 is priced for budget users
Most Popular Articles
- 1 RTX on GTX: Nvidia is enabling ray tracing on some GeForce GTX graphics cards
- 2 Giveaway: Win an Honor Play
- 3 Hands-on: The $399 Oculus Rift S kicks off the next gen of PC-based VR by appealing to the masses
- 4 Amazon's All-new Kindle for $89.99 is priced for budget users
- 5 Obsidian's Outer Worlds and Remedy's Control lead a new wave of Epic Games Store exclusives
Join the newsletter!
- Everything we (already) know about the Samsung Galaxy S10, S10e, S10+ and Galaxy F
- Oppo R17 Pro review: Full, in-depth, Australian review
- Want to play Apex Legends?
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?