After cutting some configurations of the 21.5-inch 4K iMac, Apple has now discontinued production of the iMac Pro.
An early review of the Intel Core i7-11700K, from a review unit obtained by Anandtech before the CPU officially launches March 30, shows the chip running hot, and sometimes running behind AMD's Ryzen 7 5800X.
GPU sales grew 20 per cent at the end of 2020, spurred by pandemic-induced gaming, a new mining craze, and huge demand for laptops.
Apple has confirmed that there's no default music setting in iOS 14.5, but it's beginning to teach Siri which apps we like to use.
Our tips on how to avoid going over your ISP's broadband data cap cover Windows PCs, your phone, game consoles, and streaming devices. Here's how to manage your data on all four.
Boost Charge Smart Cable range gives the green light to a full charge.
D-Link A/NZ has launched a new intelligent home security camera that offers smarter and simpler surveillance.
Microsoft is adding a vertical tabs feature to the Edge browser. The browser history is also being revamped, as are some Bing search results.
Enjoy the best of PCWorld.com in a curated Digital Magazine for Android, iOS, and your web browser.
AMD's performance-enhancing Smart Access Memory feature will come to Ryzen 3000 processors after initially debuting on Ryzen 5000 only.
Brave Software is buying Tailcat, an open search engine, and will add it to what it’s calling Brave Search, a forthcoming search engine.
Google Chrome won’t replace third-party cookies with alternative methods of tracking individuals in Chrome.
AMD will have "significantly" more Radeon RX 6700 XTs for sale than prior launches, and will take other steps to get GPUs to gamers.
First unveiled at CES, Arlo’s new indoor camera has a lens that automatically turns opaque when it’s disarmed.
Samsung’s pricey MicroLED line is about to get more affordable, but it certainly won't be cheap.
Latest News Articles
- Apple discontinues iMac Pro as signs point to imminent M1 launch
- An early review of Intel 11th-gen Rocket Lake gives the chip mixed marks
- GPU sales spike by 20%, fuelled by crypto-currency miners and laptop sales
- How to see how much memory is in your computer
- Apple says you can't switch the default music app in iOS 14.5 after all
Most Popular Articles
- 1 An early review of Intel 11th-gen Rocket Lake gives the chip mixed marks
- 2 Vertical tabs arrive in Microsoft Edge
- 3 Apple discontinues iMac Pro as signs point to imminent M1 launch
- 4 Don’t buy a new Apple TV. Get a Chromecast with Google TV instead
- 5 D-Link smart camera keeps an eye out for intruders
Join the newsletter!
- Why do gamers like RGB Lights?
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Umurangi Generation review: Evangelion Meets Pokémon Snap
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?