We caught up with the Overwatch League’s only Australian player, Scott ‘Custa’ Kennedy, at the Melbourne Esports Open for a casual chat about the recent All Stars weekend, transitioning from the troubled Dallas Fuel to the triumphant Los Angeles Vali...
Interview: Battle for Azeroth's lead character artist tells us who the expansion's biggest hero really is
On the eve of World of Warcraft: Battle for Azeroth, we caught up with Blizzard’s own Dusty Nolting, lead character artist on the game, to talk about what they brought to the MMORPG’s eighth expansion.
On the eve of the launch of World of Warcraft: Battle for Azeroth, we caught up with Blizzard’s own Darren P. Williams, senior software engineer on BFA, to talk about what he brought to the venerable MMORPG’s latest expansion - which promises to put ...
We spoke with Allen Kao, Synology’s CTO, and came away with several key insights about the how the company is tacking AI in 2018 and more.
We caught up with comics legend and Preacher creator Garth Ennis to talk about the upcoming release of World of Tanks: Citadel, a new digital and printed comic book series based on the popular online multiplayer game.
Ahead of this year’s IEM Sydney, we sat down to chat with Intel’s GM for gaming and VR/AR sales Lee Machen to talk about eSports, VR and where Intel’s broader positioning in the gaming space is taking them.
Interview: Netgear CEO Patrick Lo talks eSports, the NBN and why mesh is the smartphone of home Wi-Fi
We caught up with Netgear co-founder and CEO Patrick Lo at the Australian launch of the company’s Nighthawk Pro XR 500 Gaming Router in Sydney and had a chat that covered everything from the rise of eSports to the state of the NBN.
It might sounds like pretty heavy philosophical stuff but, at its ragged, windswept core, Dim Bulb Games’ Where The Water Tastes Like Wine is a game that wears its heart on its sleeve. We spoke to the lead developer behind the project, Johnnemann No...
We caught up with Katrina Garsten and Mikey Dowling from Obsidian Entertainment to talk about Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire, which is set for release later this year.
Intel took a moment at this year’s Mobile World Congress to speak to the press and share some details and stories from their recent involvement in the PyeongChang Winter Olympics.
Away from the chaos of the showfloor at this year’s Mobile World Congress, we caught up with Intel’s Rob Topol, the General Manager for 5G Business and Technology for the company’s Communication and Devices Group.
We caught up with HMD Global’s Mark Trundle to talk about HMDs prospects heading into the rest of 2018 and what to expect from the newly announced Nokia 8110, 6, 7+ and 8 Sirocco.
Interview: Blizzard's Paul Kubit and Shani Edwards discuss the new Allied Races joining the fray in World of Warcraft: Battle For Azeroth
We caught up with Blizzard's Paul Kubit and Shani Edwards to talk about the Battle for Azeroth’ new Allied Races and scaled leveling system.
To anyone in attendance at this year’s CES in Las Vegas, it was clear that TCL is a company with lofty ambitions. We caught up with TCL Electronics Australia’s National Sales Director Jason Carrick to talk about what the company’s CES announcements m...
2018 is shaping up to be a big year for networking brands like D-Link. We caught up with D-Link Australia MD Graeme Reardon at this year's CES to talk about what the company has in-store for the coming year.
Latest News Articles
- Network Architecture Transformation: From Wired to Wireless
- Top alternatives to Apple TV
- Upgrade your gaming rig with these smoking-hot graphics card deals
- Black Friday has arrived at Monoprice with 20 percent off nearly everything, even sale items
- 5 reasons to consider the Honor 8X over the Google Pixel 3, LG V40, and Huawei Mate 20
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Black Friday has arrived at Monoprice with 20 percent off nearly everything, even sale items
- 2 How to edit PDFs in Microsoft Word
- 3 Upgrade your gaming rig with these smoking-hot graphics card deals
- 4 Amazon brings Kindle Paperwhite to Australia
- 5 Amazon is selling these tiny 32GB SanDisk flash drives for less than $11 each
Join the newsletter!
- Oppo Find X: Full, in-depth review
- Moto G6: Full, in-depth review
- Samsung Galaxy Note 9: Full, in-depth, Australian review
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?