More casualties of Yahoo’s attempts to narrow the focus
Yahoo in pictures
Tim Cook admires Macs running Windows. Mark Zuckerberg flop-sweats. Marissa Mayer fancies herself a graphic designer. The bigger the names, the bigger the embarrassment when things go awry.
Salesforce.com's annual Dreamforce conference will kick off next week in San Francisco, and with a reported 120,000 people registered to attend in person and virtually, it will be the cloud software vendor's biggest shindig yet.
Apple, Microsoft, Google and Cisco are flush with cash, and so are many other tech companies
Yahoo has begun warning individual users that their accounts with the service may have been compromised in a massive data breach it reported late last year.
Yahoo users have 1 billion more reasons to switch another major hack. Here's how to replace major Yahoo services with rivals and delete your Yahoo account.
Verizon has signaled that Yahoo's massive data breach may be enough reason to halt its US$4.8 billion deal to buy the internet company.
Several studies have come out recently trying to get a handle on the total costs of a data breach, with a large variation in costs - from less than $1 million on average, to $6 million - based on the data sets and types of included costs. But the act...
Yahoo has called a Reuters article about a secret email scanning program "misleading," and said no such system exists.
While Yahoo's acquisition of blogging site Tumblr will make a handful of people very happy, others are not convinced. Here's how to import your posts from Tumblr to WordPress.
Yes, we know – it’s hard enough to remember to back up your desktop, your laptop, your smartphone, and your tablet, and now we want you to think about backing up your cloud-based email account, too.
Politics collided with the world of technology this year as stories about U.S. government spying stirred angst both among the country's citizens and foreign governments, and the flawed HeathCare.gov site got American health-care reform off to a rocky...
Microsoft and Yahoo, I now pronounce you husband and wife.
Latest News Articles
- ZoneAlarm Extreme Security review: Good protection in need of an overhaul
- Google wants to bring Steam to Chromebooks
- Elder Scrolls Online's Skyrim-themed ‘Greymoor’ expansion is a missed opportunity
- Razer DeathAdder V2 review: We like the upgrades, but what's with the weighty name?
- Battle passes are making me play games less, not more
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Mophie Wireless Charging Pad review: Don't let its basic looks fool you
- 2 What to expect from Microsoft's 'new Edge' browser, rolling out to you soon
- 3 Google will wind down Chrome apps starting in June
- 4 Google wants to bring Steam to Chromebooks
- 5 Windows PCs push back against Chromebooks in schools with LTE, Gemini Lake Refresh chips
Join the newsletter!
- Google Pixel 4 XL review (2019): Full Resolution
- iPhone 11 Pro review: Identical looks, superlative cameras
- Samsung Galaxy Fold review: Show Off
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?