The Little Flagship That Could
Xiaomi in pictures
The 'little rice' that could
Chinese smartphone and technology giant Xiaomi is making the jump to the Australian market.
Xiaomi has taken the wraps off its newest flagship, the 5.15-inch Mi6, bringing a Snapdragon 835 chip, 12MP dual camera, and big battery without breaking the bank.
With its 'bezel-less' display the Mi Mix has shaken up the smartphone market like no other. We want more - and we're getting it. Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 UK release date, design and specification rumours.
Chines consumer electronics company Xiaomi launched a new media router and an upgraded modular TV, but just for the Chinese market.
If you're looking for an affordable Android TV streaming box, Xiaomi's Mi Box is now available with 4K and HDR support.
Every smartphone that has passed through our testing labs in 2016 has been rounded up on this page. Readers in the market for a new smartphone: this is a good starting point. Consider the smartphones available, narrow the selection down according...
Latest News Articles
- Amazon turn the page on second-gen Kindle Oasis
- Ecovacs are now selling a robot vacuum cleaner for less than $500
- Samsung Galaxy Watch Active review: One step forward, two steps back
- Jabra Elite 85h review: Good noise-cancelling headphones that come with a hint of greatness
- Apple recalls older MacBook Pro over fire risk
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Apple recalls older MacBook Pro over fire risk
- 2 Google won't be making Android or Chrome OS tablets ever again
- 3 Ecovacs are now selling a robot vacuum cleaner for less than $500
- 4 Trump tariffs on Chinese goods could cost you $120 more for notebook PCs, say Dell, HP and CTA
- 5 Amazon turn the page on second-gen Kindle Oasis
Join the newsletter!
- Computex 2019
- Google Pixel 3a review: Less is more
- Huawei P30 Pro review: Full, in-depth review
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?