After more than three years of development, Dell will unveil its version of the Surface Studio early next year.
The idea of Lenovo bringing out a HoloLens-like competitor to market isn't far-fetched to the company's chief technology officer Peter Hortensius.
It'll take less time to transfer files from a PC with faster USB 3.1 thumb drives announced at CES, which also have more storage capacity.
Windows 2-in-1s are growing increasingly popular, and Panasonic is joining the fray in its own particular way with the Toughbook 20, a new device that's designed to take advantage of popular consumer trends while still being able to handle a hardcore...
Intel's new thumb-size Compute Stick PCs are getting faster and more sophisticated, but also more expensive.
It's a small victory for Windows PC makers over Apple in displays: they are ahead in putting vibrant OLED screens in computers.
In the not too distant future, PC makers want to free your laptop of wires and cables. Some announcements at CES signal progress toward that goal.
Hidden deep inside Nvidia's hour-long presentation was a momentary glimpse into the company's latest integrated Tegra chip, which could have a significant impact on the company's direction in supercomputing, entertainment and mobile products.
A couple of years ago, Facebook revealed it was using Blu-ray disks as a cost-efficient way to archive the billions of images that users uploaded to its service. Now, Panasonic has said it plans to commercialize the technology for other businesses, a...
Samsung is coming out with a new portable solid-state drive that's not meant only for PCs: it will also plug into smartphones and tablets that support USB Type-C connections.
HP will start integrating privacy filters in laptop and tablet screens this year.
Lenovo's new ThinkPad X1 products boast some glitzy new technologies, including an OLED display on its X1 Yoga hybrid.
When Internet of Things devices debut at this year's International CES, one of the biggest questions will be how they'll connect to all the other smart-home gear on display. But anyone who expects a clear answer to that is like a kid who gets up Than...
Latest News Articles
- How to look at your command history list in macOS's Terminal
- How to connect an Apple LED Cinema Display to a new MacBook
- Best webcams: Logitech vs Microsoft vs Dell
- Apple reportedly testing new high-end monitor with an A13 chip inside
- Apple Music expands spatial audio and lossless to Android
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Apple reportedly testing new high-end monitor with an A13 chip inside
- 2 macOS Monterey: How to use Live Text and Look Up
- 3 Apple Music expands spatial audio and lossless to Android
- 4 How to connect an Apple LED Cinema Display to a new MacBook
- 5 If your iPhone can't unlock your Apple Watch in iOS 14.7, a fix is on the way
Join the newsletter!
- Nvidia beefs up DLSS with more games and Linux support
- What laptop should I get? Top 12 things to consider
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?