Are all mesh WiFi systems the same already?
The Best all-round MU-MIMO router of the moment
The pricey, business-grade router has some powerful features. But you pay for them.
Play music wirelessly with this stylish boombox.
wireless in pictures
Wireless charging is starting to make headlines, with companies like Samsung pushing the technology in its Galaxy line of smartphones. But did you know wireless charging goes back as far as the early 1900s?
The best and most noteworthy products and technologies found at CES 2015.
Wirelessly sending a presentation from your laptop or tablet to a large screen is a breeze with one of these mirroring devices.
Bluetooth, the short range wireless data communications technology, is in a huge range of products these days, and not just computers and phones.
Bowers and Wilkins have released two new True Wireless (TWS) in-ear headphones, one featuring next generation aptX Adaptive technology for streaming high-resolution sound.
Bloomberg has spotted a new job listing at Apple that points to a serious push for the next-next-generation of wireless networking.
Router makers are failing at almost all aspects of network security, from providing timely updates to using ancient Linux kernels with known vulnerabilities.
Logitech G have announced the Logitech G Pro Gaming Headset, the Logitech G Pro Wireless Gaming Mouse and the Logitech G Pro Gaming Mouse with HERO Sensor.
Jabra have announced that their Elite Sport wireless earbuds will be getting an upgrade, with this year's refresh boasting a 50% improvement to battery life.
Microsoft has lost more than $1.2 billion so far on its Surface tablet business, an expensive experiment that makes tomorrow's revelations of new hardware an important milestone for the "devices" side of its corporate-refashioning strategy.
The HDBaseT Alliance wants to change a wired dependence with a strategy it has dubbed "5Play convergence": a wired network that carries digital video, audio, data, control signals, and--most interestingly--100 watts of electrical power over a single ...
Whitepapers about wireless
Cost-effective solutions to facilitate connectivity and enhance productivity, both at home and abroad have become a critical success factor for Australian businesses. But how to balance cost versus connectivity? This paper provides an insight into trends in international business communication, and how Australian businesses are attempting to manage this challenge.
Latest News Articles
- Nobody needs HiFi Apple Music+
- Thunderbolt adapter guide: How to connect an iPhone, display, hard drive, and more to a MacBook or iMac
- Apple Music+, 3rd-gen AirPods may launch next week
- Samsung Galaxy Book Pro 360 review: A beautiful thin-and-light PC
- Colored MacBook Air with white bezels: Macworld readers arenâ€™t having it
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Don't get fooled by this malware-ridden MSI Afterburner fake
- 2 Small phone lovers rejoice: The Asus Zenfone 8 is a fantastic option
- 3 Apple hires, then fires controversial ex-Facebook employee
- 4 This $10 Switch calculator will look very familiar to iPhone fans
- 5 The next MacBook Air: A rainbow of colors and even more speed
Join the newsletter!
- Bowers and Wilkins launch the PI7 and PI5 wireless earphones
- What laptop should I get? Top 12 things to consider
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?