Microsoft released Windows 365 pricing for Cloud PCs on Monday, and it's just for businesses. Here's how it contrasts with Windows Home and Pro.
Microsoft took the unusual step of releasing an emergency security patch for the PrintNightmare vulnerability, even for Windows 7—a dead OS.
Like Windows XP itself, Microsoft's 'Bliss' image of rolling green hills has aged, and evolved. Here's its story.
Parallels claims its newly-launched Desktop for Chromebook Enterprise is the world’s first software that runs Windows directly on enterprise Chromebooks.
Microsoft is ready to address the most significant shortcoming of Windows on ARM devices: the inability to run 64-bit code for X86 chips.
An attack showing how a malicious URL dropped into a Zoom chat has surfaced, which can lead to Windows credentials being stolen.
Microsoft's Edge is embracing the open-source Chromium project and expanding to other operating systems.
Both the people who make PCs and the people who use them have repeatedly shown that they prefer a full-featured version of Windows.
It sure looks like it’s regretting promising 18 more months of support for Windows 10’s biggest competitor.
In 2010, Apple's Steve Jobs welcomed the post-PC era when it introduced the iPad. Now in 2017, PCs are still around and on their way to recovery, while slate-style tablets are struggling. Apple remains the top tablet seller, but its shipments are div...
Windows 10's Maps and Mail apps were once deemed inadequate by many, but have recently grown into highly useful tools.
Goodbye, product key; hello, digital license. Learn more about the changes here.
Windows 10 growth slowed slightly last month but remained robust enough to push the nearly-one-year-old OS over the 21% share bar, according to new data from metrics vendor Net Applications.
Microsoft has fixed over 40 vulnerabilities in its products Tuesday, including critical ones in Windows, Internet Explorer, Edge, and Office.
Prominent Windows PC makers have made "egregious" omissions in the software updaters they bundle with notebooks that leave customers at risk from cyberattack.
Latest News Articles
- No, Apple isn’t dumping the iPhone’s Lightning port
- Launch-day bug affects millions of iPhones, but there's an instant fix
- How to watch TV on your PC
- Should you buy a used mining GPU?
- Learn these iPhone 13 gestures to tap and swipe like a pro
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Whoa, NZXT finally put a front mesh panel on the H510
- 2 Microsoft's Surface Duo 2 phone tries to fix the original's problems
- 3 Learn these iPhone 13 gestures to tap and swipe like a pro
- 4 iPhone 13 Pro review roundup: The one to get
- 5 Meet Surface Laptop Studio, the RTX-powered PC that makes Windows 11 shine
Join the newsletter!
- Nvidia beefs up DLSS with more games and Linux support
- What laptop should I get? Top 12 things to consider
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?