These features are too good to leave in Windows 8 or Windows Phone 8 alone. Mr. Nadella, tear down this wall!
Windows-loving Master Chief wannabes rejoice: Microsoft is finally bringing a Halo game to Windows 8 and Windows Phone 8.
Windows Phone 7.8 is now available on Nokia's Lumia 800.
When the folks behind marketing Microsoft's Windows Phone asked Android users on Twitter to share "malware horror stories" Wednesday using a #DroidRage hashtag, it's safe to assume they expected a positive response from some malware-plagued users.
Microsoft's music service, Xbox Music, is launching in New Zealand on 26 October to coincide with the global launch of Windows 8.
Latest News Articles
- Google Play Games for Windows PCs kicks off in limited beta
- How to cheat at Wordle
- What happens to your pics if you had iCloud Photos off, but turn it back on?
- $400 mechanical keyboards are coming to the masses. Here’s why you’d want one
- Lenovo Chromebook Flex 5 review: The reasonable choice
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Wordle may be fixed, but the App Store is still a total mess
- 2 Is the new Samsung Galaxy S21 FE 5G worth it?
- 3 Google is wrong. Apple’s iMessage is actually a failure
- 4 The best HomeKit-compatible smart plugs
- 5 Apple is reportedly prepping an iPhone SE with a first-of-its-kind display
Join the newsletter!
- This adorable AirTag is one of the rarest Apple devices ever made
- What laptop should I get? Top 12 things to consider
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?