Microsoft has released an early version of Windows 10X, its OS experience for dual-screen PCs. Though it probably will lack the depth of Windows 10, it's already showing off its usefulness.
We learned today that Microsoft's Windows 10X operating system is much more than just a dual-screen operating system for the Surface Neo. New features include lightning-quick updates, no need for antimalware, and more.
Latest News Articles
- New Apple Watch study aims to add stroke detection to the list of life-saving features
- Firefox flips on default DNS over HTTPS to encrypt Internet traffic at the source
- Google and Microsoft are scaring consumers over Edge extensions, and for what?
- SanDisk Extreme Pro Portable SSD review: Fast, tough and reasonably priced
- GGWP Academy app targets esports careerists
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Firefox flips on default DNS over HTTPS to encrypt Internet traffic at the source
- 2 Lenovo announces major ThinkPad refresh, including AMD's mobile Ryzen 4000 chips
- 3 Huawei set a date for the P40's Paris premiere
- 4 Bethesda just pulled it games from Nvidia's GeForce Now, and that sucks
- 5 What the new Xbox Series X specs tell us about AMD's next-gen Radeon graphics cards
Join the newsletter!
- HP Spectre x360 13: Full, in-depth review
- Samsung Galaxy S20 vs S20+ vs S20 Ultra
- Here's how much the Motorola Razr will cost in Australia
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?