Just might be the most desirable Windows notebook on sale
To wait for the second model or has Microsoft nailed its first notebook?
Microsoft has done a lot more than replace the notebook
A stylish look, but it needs more grunt.
Windows 10 in pictures
HP New Zealand unveiled three new premium consumer PC devices in Auckland this week, including the HP Spectre x2, HP ENVY notebook and HP ENVY curved all-in-one.
If you’re going for an immediate upgrade to Windows 10 from your Windows 7 or Windows 8/8.1 computer, this guide will get you up to speed as quickly as possible.
How does Windows 10, which Microsoft has been trying to make friendlier for desktops and notebooks, fare on tablets?
Tabbed Windows. A customizable login screen. Tens of thousands of votes have poured in for these features and more, but time's running out for these features to make it into Windows 10's launch version.
Microsoft has announced the next feature release of Windows 10, Windows 10 21H1, with just a single feature. Okay, maybe two.
The new version of Microsoft’s Edge browser is here... but the old legacy version of Microsoft Edge is, too - until April 13.
Microsoft is finally bringing Windows on ARM closer to parity with traditional X86 processors.
Microsoft has removed, not added, features within the latest Windows 10 Insider update, version 20246. Just part of the process, or a sign of slowing development?
Microsoft's Windows 10 October 2020 Update is available to all now, either to download manually or wait until it's pushed to your PC.
Windows 10 is chock full of tools that can eliminate distractions, optimize your workflow, and make you all-around more productive—but they aren't always obvious.
We'll walk you through how to use Windows 10's Your Phone app, from basic setup to its ability to show texts and notifications, remotely interact with your Android phone's screen, and even place calls.
Microsoft's Windows Sandbox creates a safe space where you can try suspicious software or sites without risking your 'real' PC. Here's how to use it.
Here's how to type kaomoji using the emoji keyboard within Microsoft's Windows 10.
Here's how to use Microsoft's new Windows 10 Your Phone app to connect your phone to your PC, with an emphasis on texts and photos.
Microsoft's fall update to Windows 10, the Windows 10 October 2020 Update (20H2), improves the ALT-Tab functionality, makes the Start menu less attractive, and makes the new Edge browser official.
From a FPS counter to better controls over Windows updates, here are five useful ways Microsoft's Windows 10 May 2020 Update can make life easier.
Microsoft has released an early version of Windows 10X, its OS experience for dual-screen PCs. Though it probably will lack the depth of Windows 10, it's already showing off its usefulness.
We learned today that Microsoft's Windows 10X operating system is much more than just a dual-screen operating system for the Surface Neo. New features include lightning-quick updates, no need for antimalware, and more.
We Mark Microsoft's successes and failures in 2019, plus a few things that baffled us. But Microsoft's best moment wasn't a product at all.
Videos about Windows 10
Latest News Articles
- Apple discontinues iMac Pro as signs point to imminent M1 launch
- An early review of Intel 11th-gen Rocket Lake gives the chip mixed marks
- GPU sales spike by 20%, fuelled by crypto-currency miners and laptop sales
- How to see how much memory is in your computer
- Apple says you can't switch the default music app in iOS 14.5 after all
Most Popular Articles
- 1 An early review of Intel 11th-gen Rocket Lake gives the chip mixed marks
- 2 Vertical tabs arrive in Microsoft Edge
- 3 Apple discontinues iMac Pro as signs point to imminent M1 launch
- 4 Don’t buy a new Apple TV. Get a Chromecast with Google TV instead
- 5 D-Link smart camera keeps an eye out for intruders
Join the newsletter!
- Why do gamers like RGB Lights?
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Umurangi Generation review: Evangelion Meets Pokémon Snap
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?