Microsoft said Friday that its next feature release, the Windows 10 October 2020 Update (20H2) is finalised and ready to download by beta testers.
Windows 10 Home
Microsoft's Windows 10 Insider build 20175 for the Dev Channel adds a new Eye Contact feature for the Surface app, plus an improved way to pin Edge tabs to your Windows taskbar.
Microsoft's Windows 10 Insider build 20161 makes major changes to the Start menu, taskbar, Alt+Tab, the Settings menu, and more. These are all experimental changes, but they're profound.
Microsoft says a recent patch solved an Always On, Always Connected bug that could cause affected devices to shut down or restart unexpectedly.
Microsoft launches Build 19608, whose most noteworthy improvements are reserved for those users who use Your who own a supported Samsung phone.
We'll walk you through how to use Windows 10's Your Phone app, from basic setup to its ability to show texts and notifications, remotely interact with your Android phone's screen, and even place calls.
Here's how to type kaomoji using the emoji keyboard within Microsoft's Windows 10.
Here's how to use Microsoft's new Windows 10 Your Phone app to connect your phone to your PC, with an emphasis on texts and photos.
While you shouldn't block Windows 10 updates, you can manage them in Settings. Buying Windows 10 Pro, may be the best solution, though.
From a FPS counter to better controls over Windows updates, here are five useful ways Microsoft's Windows 10 May 2020 Update can make life easier.
We Mark Microsoft's successes and failures in 2019, plus a few things that baffled us. But Microsoft's best moment wasn't a product at all.
Microsoft's Windows Security (formerly Windows Defender) is now on a par with paid solutions such as McAfee and Norton, meaning you could protect your PC for the price of free.
Windows 10's May 2019 Update offers many small and subtle improvements that are worth calling out. From display brightness to cursor boldness to GameBar tweaks, get the details here.
From the Surface Pro 6 to Windows 10 S, we list Microsoft's successes, failures and head-scratchers for all of 2018.
Latest News Articles
- IPVanish review: Come for the VPN, stay for the cloud storage
- The best Thunderbolt docks you can buy for your laptop PC
- The Best Australian Black Friday Tech Deals That Aren't On Amazon
- Best Australian Black Friday Telstra deals
- Samsung The Frame 4K UHD TV review: Refining the art of wall-art TV
Most Popular Articles
- 1 The best Thunderbolt docks you can buy for your laptop PC
- 2 Apple M1 Macs: What you need to know about buying a new Mac with Apple silicon
- 3 XFX Radeon RX 6800 XT Merc 319 review: Finally, an enthusiast option for AMD fans
- 4 Up close with Nvidia's Dynamic Boost feature for gaming laptops
- 5 Apple’s annual Black Friday sale starts Friday but you should probably skip it
Join the newsletter!
- Why do gamers like RGB Lights?
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Umurangi Generation review: Evangelion Meets Pokémon Snap
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?