Microsoft is beginning to use pop-up notifications to warn Windows 7 Pro users that they had better upgrade to Windows 10 by January 2020.
Windows 10 Home
Microsoft is making its Calls feature for Your Phone live to its Windows 10 Insider program, with a far, far larger number of supported phones than previous iterations. You can now leave your phone in your pocket.
Microsoft deploys Windows 10 19H2 to the Release Preview ring at large, meaning that it's just a short time away from a formal release.
Microsoft announces Windows 10 Insider Build 18985 (20H1), which expands the simplified Bluetooth pairing first launched in the April 2018 Update, and beefs up optional updates and Snip & Sketch.
Microsoft said a problematic Windows 10 patch to fix Windows Search has led to another issue: Multichannel audio in PC games isn't being rendered correctly.
We'll walk you through how to use Windows 10's Your Phone app, from basic setup to its ability to show texts and notifications, remotely interact with your Android phone's screen, and even place calls.
Here's how to type kaomoji using the emoji keyboard within Microsoft's Windows 10.
Here's how to use Microsoft's new Windows 10 Your Phone app to connect your phone to your PC, with an emphasis on texts and photos.
While you shouldn't block Windows 10 updates, you can manage them in Settings. Buying Windows 10 Pro, may be the best solution, though.
Microsoft's Windows Security (formerly Windows Defender) is now on a par with paid solutions such as McAfee and Norton, meaning you could protect your PC for the price of free.
Windows 10's May 2019 Update offers many small and subtle improvements that are worth calling out. From display brightness to cursor boldness to GameBar tweaks, get the details here.
From the Surface Pro 6 to Windows 10 S, we list Microsoft's successes, failures and head-scratchers for all of 2018.
The Windows 10 October 2018 Update offers new ways to secure your PC from ransomware, Bluetooth battery gauges, and automatic Storage Sense cloud cleanup, to name a few handy improvements.
Latest News Articles
- For IT pros, job security starts with self-improvement
- Hotspot Shield 2020 review: New owners, fantastic speeds, slightly better privacy
- Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 review: More of the same, but better
- Hearthstone: Battlegrounds is a surprising yet familiar take on the autochess formula
- Black Friday 2019: The best tech deals available now
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Black Friday 2019: The best tech deals available now
- 2 HP Omen 17 (2019) review: Solid performance that's shockingly affordable
- 3 PNY GeForce GTX 1660 Super Single Fan review: Tiny graphics card, big performance
- 4 Seriously, Google, where’s the November Security Update for my Pixel 4?
- 5 Tip: WinDirStat helps you find your PC's hidden storage hogs for free
Join the newsletter!
- Google Pixel 4 XL review (2019): Full Resolution
- iPhone 11 Pro review: Identical looks, superlative cameras
- Samsung Galaxy Fold review: Show Off
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?