Synology has launched its first mesh router, MR2200ac, which supports Wi-Fi Protected Access, WPA3.
ASUS has announced the availability of the RTAX88U Wi-Fi router.
D-Link has launched its latest Covr Seamless WI-Fi Mesh System, the Tri-Band Covr-2202.
Telstra has announced the new Telstra Smart Wi-Fi Booster, a device that allows customers to extend their wireless coverage to low signal areas in their home or office.
A war in low-cost computers could be in the making with a new $15 computer that could challenge Raspberry Pi 3 finally shipping.
Microsoft and Raspberry Pi want people to build businesses and start Kickstarter campaigns around cool devices making use of the new Raspberry Pi 3 computer.
The best and most noteworthy products and technologies found at CES 2015.
Bluetooth, the short range wireless data communications technology, is in a huge range of products these days, and not just computers and phones.
Here’s an alphabetic sampling of products; prices as of October 10, 2013, based on data from Google Shopping and Amazon.
The third time might be the charm for Microsoft, which just released a third update in as many months meant to fix Wi-Fi connectivity issues plaguing the Surface RT tablet.
Chipsets that integrate the upcoming 802.11ac wireless standard and Bluetooth 4.0 are being demonstrated by Qualcomm Atheros at the Computex show in Taipei this week.
New Zealand's National Aquarium in Napier has announced its new free digital tours being launched today. The tours make use of new technologies, including QR codes and smart devices.
Breaking in to an encrypted router and using the Wi-Fi connection is not an criminal offence, a Dutch court ruled. WiFi hackers can not be prosecuted for breaching router security. A court in The Hague ruled earlier this month that it is legal to bre...
Apple has reportedly started manufacturing iPad 2 that might just have enough improvements to get tablet computer holdouts to jump on board, though might not have enough new bells and whistles to prompt massive upgrades from early adopters.
Russian spy <a href="http://www.networkworld.com/news/2010/063010-russian-spy-ring.html?source=nww_rss">Anna Chapman</a> is making headlines this week for posing provocatively in a photo spread in the Russian edition of Maxim magazine, but she equall...
Latest News Articles
- Intel quietly kills its face-melting Optane desktop SSDs
- Samsung 870 EVO SATA SSD review: The speed you need, at sane prices
- Qualcomm's Snapdragon 870 is a faster 865, but without WiFi 6E
- Pinterest launches new quarantine-driven boards
- Anda seats Australia’s gamers
Most Popular Articles
- 1 The Full Nerd: What you need to know about Ryzen 5000 mobile
- 2 Wait, did Nvidia just say it could make graphics cards for crypto-currency miners?
- 3 Apple’s next M1 MacBook Pros might dump the Touch Bar, revive MagSafe
- 4 5 innovations that pushed laptops forward at CES 2021
- 5 With the Galaxy S21, Samsung has finally figured out the iPhone's secret: Value
Join the newsletter!
- Why do gamers like RGB Lights?
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Umurangi Generation review: Evangelion Meets Pokémon Snap
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?