SAN FRANCISCO -- Does it ever feel like you take thousands of photos but rarely go back and look at them?
Google Earth Pro, which had a price tag of US$399, is now available for free.
Mozilla has added automatic third-party cookie-blocking to a preview version of Firefox 22, a move that will put the feature in most users hands by late June and the company on a collision course with the online ad industry.
Feedly, a free Web-based RSS service that also offers iOS and Android apps, has added half a million new users since Google announced it would pull the plug on its Reader RSS feed this summer.
Microsoft today released a final version of Internet Explorer 10 (IE10) for Windows 7, nearly two years after it introduced the browser at a company conference.
Ten years ago on January 7, Apple co-founder and then-CEO, Steve Jobs, introduced Apple's first, and so far only, browser.
Google on Monday said that iOS users had downloaded more than 10 million copies of its revamped Maps app in the first two days of availability.
After disabling an integration tool that made it more difficult to view pictures on Twitter, Instagram has now pulled all of its photos from microblogging site.
Google on Tuesday rolled out version 2.0 of Gmail for iOS, a redesigned upgrade that supports up to five email accounts on Apple's iPhone and iPad.
A little more than a year after Mozilla debuted a customized version of Firefox starring Microsoft's Bing search engine, the open-source developer on Tuesday shipped another Microsoft tie-in, Firefox with MSN
Latest News Articles
- Firefox flips on default DNS over HTTPS to encrypt Internet traffic at the source
- Google and Microsoft are scaring consumers over Edge extensions, and for what?
- SanDisk Extreme Pro Portable SSD review: Fast, tough and reasonably priced
- GGWP Academy app targets esports careerists
- What is a teraflop?
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Lenovo announces major ThinkPad refresh, including AMD's mobile Ryzen 4000 chips
- 2 Huawei set a date for the P40's Paris premiere
- 3 Bethesda just pulled it games from Nvidia's GeForce Now, and that sucks
- 4 Ring, smart security, police partnerships and the alternatives you should know about
- 5 Microsoft tasks Defender anti-malware with securing corporate Android and iOS phones
Join the newsletter!
- HP Spectre x360 13: Full, in-depth review
- Samsung Galaxy S20 vs S20+ vs S20 Ultra
- Here's how much the Motorola Razr will cost in Australia
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?